Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (108 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
on his twitter account

December 20, 2012 Purtroppo la lesione al polpaccio è confermata, dovrò stare fuori per un po'... ma farò di tutto per rientrare il prima possibile e più forte di prima!

Vi ringrazio dei tanti messaggi di pronta guarigione che ho ricevuto in queste ore!

Un abbraccio a tutti voi!

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Getting celtic as our next opponent makes me feel safe about out CL chances, but we really need no to panic buy a shit free agent in Jan and Caceres to step up in Killini's absence in serie A.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
just said unfortunately they confirmed the injury to his calf(don,t know to which degree) and would be out for a while and will do everything to get back soon.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
"Unfortunately the calf injury has been confirmed and I have to stop for a while, but I am going to do my best to come back as soon as possible and stronger than before!

Thank you all very much for all the messages for a fast recovery that you are sending me!"

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Fuck... Hope he will be back soon... We have some pretty good subs for all positions but him missing will be though... Only caceres to cover and i dont trust bonucci without chiellini being next to him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)