Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (92 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
He will eat alive fucking Zlatan , king kong will be back he is beat best defender in the world .

Giorgio the king :heart:

----------------------------------------------

I would like to have any gif of Chiellinis to use like my avatar , can anyone help me ?!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
He will eat alive fucking Zlatan , king kong will be back he is beat best defender in the world .

Giorgio the king :heart:

----------------------------------------------

I would like to have any gif of Chiellinis to use like my avatar , can anyone help me ?!
When i get Home i'll set you up Bro ;)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
“The adrenaline’s beginning to kick in and it increases with each passing day. We’ve a great desire to show the championship and the fans that we’re here and can achieve something important. And playing against the defending champions gives us an even bigger boost.”

“There can’t just be one person to mark a player like him (Zlatan). Many different interventions from the team are required and I must say that our preparations are going well. It’s better when facing champions like the ones we’ll play on Sunday, because beating them provides greater satisfaction.”

“The new stadium will give us a special energy. The opening ceremony was very emotional and it’s left a certain feeling inside. I hadn't seen the stadium for a while and then when I did I was left like a child in front of a present: open mouthed. It’s difficult to find the right adjectives to describe it, but it’s certainly sparked enthusiasm. The public’s roar is impressive and it’s already been a struggle to communicate with team-mates. To make yourself heard you need to be no more than ten metres away and yell…”

On Pirlo: “I’m convinced that it will be a particular game for him, but he’s fitted in extremely well with the group and he’s already one of the leaders. The moment he arrived, even just by greeting him, you knew he would become a fundamental player for us.”

First time watching Juve live: “I was 11-years-old and in the stands at the Delle Alpi. Capello’s Milan side were playing Lippi’s Juve, who won 4-1. I hope history repeats itself on Sunday…”

“At this level, the further up you go, the more criticism you receive when mistakes are made. If you’re a bit under par, it’s immediately pointed out and the only way to get over it is to isolate yourself, work and continue to give it your all. I believe and hope to be able to convey the pride that I feel by wearing these colours. This is the seventh year I’ve been at Juventus and here I’ve grown as a person and a player.”

One viewer asked Giorgio to define Conte using three adjectives. The defender’s response was emphatic: “Passionate, meticulous and 'Juventino’. The enthusiasm that he’s conveyed to the team and the whole environment has been fundamental. Technically speaking he’s very sharp and pays great attention to the minimal details to help us to improve and avoid making mistakes. What’s changed in respect to last season? Well first of all last season, until Christmas, we were playing in the Europa League and therefore there was little time to train and fully recover, but this year we’re able to work on our levels, also in the gym. As far as the defence is concerned, every manager works in a different way, not just changing year on year, but also game by game, depending on the way opponents play. Details are still considered though, because football, at the end of the day, is always the same.”

Finally a thought on the championship. “It’s evening itself out. It’s a shame that we’re struggling in Europe and the next objectives of our football need to be to improve in the cups. It’s a balanced league and Napoli intrigue me, even if it remains to be seen how they’ll be able to deal with the demands of the Champions League. Then there’s Ranieri’s Inter. It’s strange to see him there, with all his staff… And then Udinese, Roma, Lazio… Milan still remain the favourites, but we hope to put a dent in their title hopes on Sunday…”

http://www.juventus.com/wps/portal/.../dl4/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/?pragma=no-cache

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
“The new stadium will give us a special energy. The opening ceremony was very emotional and it’s left a certain feeling inside. I hadn't seen the stadium for a while and then when I did I was left like a child in front of a present: open mouthed. It’s difficult to find the right adjectives to describe it, but it’s certainly sparked enthusiasm. The public’s roar is impressive and it’s already been a struggle to communicate with team-mates. To make yourself heard you need to be no more than ten metres away and yell…”

:tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)