Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (42 Viewers)

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
still this match won't affect my situation and opinion on Chiellini. still my best CB in the world right now. go guys and watch the other mighty classy CBs for the whole season and you will realize that even though chiellini is a butcher and he is wild and not elegant. his poor matches are much much much better than the others and his errors ain't that much. idk this guy makes me fill secure for most of the time. and forget the team situation and the defenders he has to cover. this guy is a monster!!!

FORZAAAAAAAAA CHIELLINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
That says everything about you then.

Only a complete tosser can write that with a straight face.

Buy on AliExpress.com

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Objectivity is non-excistent when it comes to certain Juve players among a large majority of Juve fans.

It's pretty obvious that Chiellini is far from his best, and that's how it's been for quite some time now. Yet many Juve fans still refuse to face facts, and still ignorantly claim that Chiellini is among the best defenders in the world.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Objectivity is non-excistent when it comes to certain Juve players among a large majority of Juve fans.

It's pretty obvious that Chiellini is far from his best, and that's how it's been for quite some time now. Yet many Juve fans still refuse to face facts, and still ignorantly claim that Chiellini is among the best defenders in the world.
We know that he is not at his best. That's not what you originally said. You said that he "is causing the mess". Silly boy. And that Thiago Silva is on a whole other level. Well, Mr. Silva never played in a midtable Serie A team.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
We know that he is not at his best. That's not what you originally said. You said that he "is causing the mess". Silly boy. And that Thiago Silva is on a whole other level. Well, Mr. Silva never played in a midtable Serie A team.
That's not what i said.

I said Chiellini is ONE of the players causing the mess. You just need to take a look at the amount of goals Chiellini himself has cost the team since new year. He's been absolutely horrible for quite some time now.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Until recently, not that many. And no, he is not one of they that caused it, because the mess started a while back and continued to be our best, or one of the best players until even his confidence went down the drain. Nobody has confidence on this team anymore, and that's what it's all about. People talk about the players we have available not being good enough. They're not good enough to win the title, but they're good enough for top 4 for sure. They just don't believe that.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
IMO Chiellini hasn't been consistently playing at his potential since around 2008, but one can't really blame him when he plays in a team this bad.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006

+rep. Yes, grit and ability are often taken to be synonymous around these quarters.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
blʘndu;2955371 said:
i hope he won't leave us in summer..
Agreed. Talk about shitty tabloid gossip. This guy is the future - I hope he spends his entire career at the club.

Some people really lose perspective in such dire times... when common sense is needed most. As the saying goes, "don't throw the baby out with the bathwater."

Sure this team needs changes, but for me it doesn't make any sense at all to sell this guy for 30M, and then buy 2 quality players who have "potential" to be great. This guy IS WC. He's had a rough year, but he's going to rebound once we put some capable players around him. A little faith is needed!

He'll be a monster for this team in the years ahead; FORZA Chiello!

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I think he will be sold if the right offer arrives. He would command more than 30m, and I don't see our management having the balls to decline. Elkann is losing money at Juventus over the past 2 seasons, and short of injecting his own cash into the club (not going to happen), selling players is the only other way to raise money. The new stadium will help, but that is more long term, and we will not have reaped the full benefits of it until we have played a full season there.

Given our our last 3 coaches, I have to question the value our management place on leadership. Hopefully they understand the importance of having players like Chiellini and see beyond the results.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)