Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (135 Viewers)

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Yes, Mexes is a good option. But he isn't better than Chiellini, they are at the same level. And I see no point in trade one of our captains for a similar quality player and 20M. I just can't get it. Football shouldn't be just about figures. It's not 20M that will make the huge difference if we want to build a big team.

And... there aren't much more options after Mexes and if we fail on him, we'd be fucked.
Haha, you don't get why one would trade Chiellini for €20M + Mexes who you yourself call a player equal to Chiellini?

That's just retarded.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
You really let him troll you into thinking Mecksays is on Chiellini's level? He was backup to Burdisso at Roma and Boumsong for France.
Mexes is good. He can perfectly perform in any top team imho. Chiellini is better but not that much. At such an high level it's difficult to compare them. There will be always different and fair opinions.

Haha, you don't get why one would trade Chiellini for €20M + Mexes who you yourself call a player equal to Chiellini?

That's just retarded.
Keep trolling.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
Mexes is good. He can perfectly perform in any top team imho. Chiellini is better but not that much. At such an high level it's difficult to compare them. There will be always different and fair opinions.

Keep trolling.
Haha.

First Mexes and Chiellini are at the same level, then 11 minuttes later Chiellini is better.

That's just retarded.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Third World Wonder You need to post that "fock-off jesus" pic you posted in funny pic thread a while ago, here again.

Apr 19, 2007
wow I am surprised this is even being talked about. I hate all this modern game bullshit everyone throws around. Not everyone has to be pique and we dont even play the real modern game at Juve anyway with all this 4-3-3 stuff and heavy possesion like Barca or Arsenal. Chiellini is one that must never go

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
wow I am surprised this is even being talked about. I hate all this modern game bullshit everyone throws around. Not everyone has to be pique and we dont even play the real modern game at Juve anyway with all this 4-3-3 stuff and heavy possesion like Barca or Arsenal. Chiellini is one that must never go
We don't because we have too many players that can't pass for shit. You can't dictate play and keep possesion when you have players like that, and Chiellini is among those players.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
If he had a better team in front of him he wouldn't have to bring the ball forward himself. He's one of very few top class players that we have. Selling him would be insanity.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:sergio:

Let's sell our best defender...brilliant. That would make more sense than building a good partnership with Bonucci who is actually good at ball distribution.

:dielaugh:

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
We don't because we have too many players that can't pass for shit. You can't dictate play and keep possesion when you have players like that, and Chiellini is among those players.
Do you realize that Chiello has been named Serie A defender of the year 3 years running (last year shared it with Samuel)? That he's praised by some of the best coaches in world football (Mourinho, Wenger, and many others)...

And you want to sell him because he's not great in possession, not a strong passer of the ball? What?

He is having an off year, but he's also covering MOST of that backline. Get some proper fullbacks, and he'll be colossal back there.

Like Cur said, you can address these issues in many other ways - Chiello simply isn't the problem.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
:sergio:

Let's sell our best defender...brilliant. That would make more sense than building a good partnership with Bonucci who is actually good at ball distribution.

:dielaugh:
You're absolutly right. I believe that is the best solution.

Being the best defender in this Juve team isn't saying a hell of a lot, to say the least.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:shifty:

Selling Chiellini would be an absolute joke. Talk about a bonehead idea. He is the most stable player we have at the back right now. Now that he and Bonucci have a season under their belt together only makes more sense to keep him. Buffon will get back to his best shortly, all we need now are a couple strong full backs or one and just use Sorensen for now. Either way, Chiellini needs to stay.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If I said that it would be labeled as trolling:lol:
But he really isn't that bad. He looks bad because the players around him don't always make themselves available to get the ball so he either tries to bring it up himself or sends up a long ball. That has to do more with the coach and the players around him rather his individual ability.

Geez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)