Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (27 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
I've always liked players who study. Even Stendardo who just earned some law... diploma or degree not sure. If I'm not mistaken Alex has a background in econs (?) and Pippo has an accountancy diploma.

Man, I want to enrol myself in University of Torino..

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
IIRC, Cassano was studying at some university a couple of years ago.
and i read sometime that he did quit school pretty early to "concentrate" on football.

further the actions he performs show he is really in no way a person you would consider as smart ... just think of the 500-roses action ....

he once send 500 roses to m. hunziker because he had a crush on her or something and now he did also send 500 roses on his 17 yo girlfriend for their 1 month they are together ... lol

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
Lol it's funny that you guys like him even more than before. I mean, he still stays a person, no matter of his football skills.
He's just a lad who's really smart and likes to learn, but also has good football skills.
Actually the football world should act like the NBA, you can't join a club unless you go to school and finish your diploma
I read somewhere that Kobe just graduate from high school, he didn't attend any college. Oh, and in Principles of Macro Eco, Kobe's case is an example for opportunity cost.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
εℓ niño;1783671 said:
Chiellini is a buff guy, but his jersey always seems to be one size big for him lol
Yeah,he's a buff guy but kinda skinny aswell.BTW he acts like freakin Son Goku as a Super Sayajin at the GIF I posted.What's missing is the blond hair though.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
He had 3 good matches in a row (Napoli, Real, Torino). If he stays healthy, I have no doubts that he will continue his good run.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Sure.

It's just taking him a wee while to get back into his stride this season.

He should be fine for Ibra on 22 November, though. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)