Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (19 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I just wanna say that he is becoming far better than Cannavaro........maybe even now he is far better than Cannavaro ever was in Juve!! I am starting to love Chiellini so much now........no doubt he is the next Juve captain, the respect he has between his teammates now is ubelievable so imagine how it will be in 2-3 years!

Forza Chiellini!!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
:disagree: we all love Giorgio but to even suggest he is at Fabio's level is crazy...there are still many faults in his game, don't be starry-eyed by Giorgio's amazing last minute tackles...but within the next few seasons I have no doubt that he will be the best CB in the world

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
:disagree: we all love Giorgio but to even suggest he is at Fabio's level is crazy...there are still many faults in his game, don't be starry-eyed by Giorgio's amazing last minute tackles...but within the next few seasons I have no doubt that he will be the best CB in the world
I should have put the second part in brakets :) ..........my main point was that he is BECOMING better and has great chance of becoming the best but i guess i didnt express myself very well in English :) ..........i would say it great on Macedonian but......

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I should have put the second part in brakets :) ..........my main point was that he is BECOMING better and has great chance of becoming the best but i guess i didnt express myself very well in English :) ..........i would say it great on Macedonian but......
don't worry bro, we understand everything you say, although the brackets would have been helpful ;)...but yes you are 100% right, he has improved 1000%, and that too only in his 2nd season as a CB!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I just wanna say that he is becoming far better than Cannavaro........maybe even now he is far better than Cannavaro ever was in Juve!! I am starting to love Chiellini so much now........no doubt he is the next Juve captain, the respect he has between his teammates now is ubelievable so imagine how it will be in 2-3 years!

Forza Chiellini!!
Nope, only after Buffon.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
not sure about that, looking at cannavaro for italy these days, im just as scared when he's defending as barzagli does now. but with chiellini i get this sense of security.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
well he is getting on these days, but Cannavaro has nothing to prove to anyone about his defensive abilities
You're right! He had already shown the world what kind of a defender he is/was. I guess now the years are getting to him, but that is totally normal, that happens to all players (except Del Piero (but he is always an exception:) )). Maaaan i had soooooooo much love and respect for Cannavaro when he played for Juve. He was right there on the top on my list of favourite players. These days i have all of the respect and none of the love for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)