Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (35 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Chiellini's Prem links rejected Monday 15 December, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The brother of Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini has assured Bianconeri fans that the Azzurri ace has no intention of leaving Turin.

Chiellini has become a rock at the centre of the Old Lady defence and one of the first names on Claudio Ranieri's teamsheet.

However, there has been regular speculation linking the Tuscan talent with a move to the Premier League.

“Giorgio signed a contract renewal in July and even though I am not his agent I can tell you there is a real difference between talking about a deal and signing one,” Claudio Chiellini told Goal.com.

“I think this talk of him leaving is just pure fantasy. However, if a club like Manchester City arrived at the end of the season and offered mega money, maybe it would be different.

“But it's all down to Juventus. I don't think the Bianconeri want to sell one of the best defenders in the world.”

Channel 4

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Chiellini's Prem links rejected Monday 15 December, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The brother of Juventus defender Giorgio Chiellini has assured Bianconeri fans that the Azzurri ace has no intention of leaving Turin.

Chiellini has become a rock at the centre of the Old Lady defence and one of the first names on Claudio Ranieri's teamsheet.

However, there has been regular speculation linking the Tuscan talent with a move to the Premier League.

“Giorgio signed a contract renewal in July and even though I am not his agent I can tell you there is a real difference between talking about a deal and signing one,” Claudio Chiellini told Goal.com.

“I think this talk of him leaving is just pure fantasy. However, if a club like Manchester City arrived at the end of the season and offered mega money, maybe it would be different.

“But it's all down to Juventus. I don't think the Bianconeri want to sell one of the best defenders in the world.

Channel 4
And i dont think that the best defender in the world wants to leave Juventus ;)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
:rofl2: channel4 is quoting Goal.com :rofl2: ban their ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They have been doing that for a while now, if theres an article on goal.com it usually shows up on channel 4 later on that day.

Thats why I cant understand being aloud to post their articles and not goals seeing Channel 4 seems to be their sister site.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
"I think this talk of him leaving is just pure fantasy. However, if a club like Manchester City arrived at the end of the season and offered mega money, maybe it would be different."

Different for??? Club or Chiellini?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Do you really think Chiello (or any of our stars for that matter) would leave Juve after seeing what happened to the likes of Canna and Zambro? I don't think so :D

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
So proud to have him at our club, completely dominant and competent, and he makes me feel really calm even when our defense is faced with a dilemma like a 3 v 2 or even 2 vs 1, once chiellini is back, ur not scoring boys. Add Ronaldinho to the list of Torres, Villa, Zlatan etc, who Chiellini has successfully locked down. Love him, and i cant wait till january when i will own the home juve shirt with his name and number on it, forza Giorgio! He not only has a great passion for Juve, but he is also a great player.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
So proud to have him at our club, completely dominant and competent, and he makes me feel really calm even when our defense is faced with a dilemma like a 3 v 2 or even 2 vs 1, once chiellini is back, ur not scoring boys. Add Ronaldinho to the list of Torres, Villa, Zlatan etc, who Chiellini has successfully locked down. Love him, and i cant wait till january when i will own the home juve shirt with his name and number on it, forza Giorgio! He not only has a great passion for Juve, but he is also a great player.
Add berbatov to that list. He absalutely owned him in italy's game against Bulgaria. The guy even thought of retiring from international football after that game :vinny:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)