Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (25 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
He's a shit. I've seen him do some nasty stuff a few times and his general temprament is horrific, it was pretty bad against Cagliari.
Even with signings like Bellamy and Pennant I didn't find myself hating them at all as they seemed ok but Chiellini is in a different league, looks like the leader of the pack in Juve's group of shite.
they were written by a liverpool fan on another forum about giorgio. I am sure he is not a scouser. I can't really think of anytime where chilellini did these things to get a label of "a shit". all the other liverpool fans there actually think he is amazing so Im starting to think he is a mong. sure he can be a bit passionate about the game but can't we all?

Geof

May 14, 2004
Giorgio thanked Gigi for calming him during the Cagliari game;

He said Gigi told him to calm down and not do stupid things. "That's where you see the difference between a young player and a champion" he concluded.

He's smarter than Zebina at least!

Jul 15, 2006
Giorgio thanked Gigi for calming him during the Cagliari game;

He said Gigi told him to calm down and not do stupid things. "That's where you see the difference between a young player and a champion" he concluded.

He's smarter than Zebina at least!
Hahaha, I figured, and more mature too :p:D

Sep 26, 2007
so random question, do you guys know who makes Chiellini's boots? I have been on a quest to find them for weeks now and still no luck. I was wondering if anyone else had any idea.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
there's only one 'donnanocerino' around here lets keep it that way ;)

ps: love the pic though
I thought you had a double account there, Fiore.....

But then I saw this: -

THANK YOU! I love those shoes. I really appreciate it.
Which made me wonder if it was Rab (Azzurri7) instead!:p ;)

Then I remembered - it's Alex's boots he hankers after.

Welcome to the forums, Donnanocerino! Enjoy your stay!:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)