Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (85 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We don't even know if De Ceglie will be any better than Molinaro. I mean FUCK, we all know Ranieri will use Molinaro no matter how piss poor he plays.

Seriously now, you don't think that defense is the worst we've had in the past three decades? Name a defense worse than that one.
Yesterday he told la gazzetta it would be a huge satisfaction for him to see Molinaro play for the Azzurri :D.

With Chiellini out we're fucked though. He's the one good defender we had. Legrottaglie was decent, Mellberg is average at best and all of the other ones are quite poor except for Grygera, but he seems to underperform at Juventus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We didn't only lose our best defender, but also our big weapon during set-pieces in attack (and defense actually, we're gonna concede headers like crazy now)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Yesterday he told la gazzetta it would be a huge satisfaction for him to see Molinaro play for the Azzurri :D.

With Chiellini out we're fucked though. He's the one good defender we had. Legrottaglie was decent, Mellberg is average at best and all of the other ones are quite poor except for Grygera, but he seems to underperform at Juventus.
I was kidding that day when I said Ranieri is probably dating Molinaro's mom, now either this, or he could be his son and he is just hiding it (I would deny him too if I had a son like him).

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Channel4 :

The defender collided with Milan striker Alberto Paloschi and appeared to sprain his left knee in the aftermath. Latest reports suggest he heard a 'crack' in his knee, which would imply ligament damage. If confirmed, that could mean a lay-off of three to six months.

in corrie website it says,the juventus doctors said that it was a Ligament but they dont know how much it injured.
It will be bad if this news is true
Sometimes injured in the ligament can come back again and again
Please...i hope it's only muscle injury or may be dislocation, not fracture

Tennie

Aug 18, 2008
Milan fan in peace.

I wanted to express my sadness at Chiellini's injury. He's a gifted young centerback both for Juve and for the Azzurri. With any luck, tomorrow's scans won't show serious damage to his knee.

I know we're not supposed to like each other (though for my part I respect Juve), but no real fan of football can be happy at seeing a quality player get hurt. For what little it might be worth, the uniform reaction to the injury among the Milan fans of my acquaintance was shock and sadness.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Milan fan in peace.

I wanted to express my sadness at Chiellini's injury. He's a gifted young centerback both for Juve and for the Azzurri. With any luck, tomorrow's scans won't show serious damage to his knee.

I know we're not supposed to like each other (though for my part I respect Juve), but no real fan of football can be happy at seeing a quality player get hurt. For what little it might be worth, the uniform reaction to the injury among the Milan fans of my acquaintance was shock and sadness.
Well tell that to gattusso, he was all over the ref when chiello got injured, shouting and taunting, makes me want to hit his nuts hard.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Why is it always Molinaro who gets praise or encouragement from Ranieri? All this talk of Molinaro playing for the Azzurri has got to be scaring some Azzurri fans. But I think Lippi knows better.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
motherfucker every year its the same with this shit cup. Every year the cunts injure our players and still i dont understand why do we play it.

We have some serious problems in the back line if Giorgio is out for a long time.

natedizzle89

Jan 11, 2006
Man this is terrible absolutely terrible!!!! Why is it the WC players that get injured! First Andrade then Chiellini! our top two defenders. I can only pray he'll be out for two weeks at most. And if he is out for 3 to 6 months our management better get another Quality CB! They didn't get one after andrade got injured, they better get one now! Milan should say there sorry and give us a clear path for ivanovic. Imagine if we don't buy anyone, and someone else gets injured, then we'd have to play knezevic in CL. I don't even want to think of that. Chiellini please get better soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)