Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (74 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
No Zebina-Mellberg-Legrotagile-De Ceglie.

Are you forgeting the Season Legrotagile had?.
Zebina- Mr. Brain Fart

Mellberg- Solid, but not WC. Can definitely be owned by any of the forwards in the top European and Serie A sides

Legro- Good last season alone, we can only hope he continues this season, and he has no Chiellini playing next to him

De Ceglie- most of us have not seen enough full games from him. Is he sound defensively? Even if he is very good, that won't be enough playing next to the other 3.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No Zebina-Mellberg-Legrotagile-De Ceglie.

Are you forgeting the Season Legrotagile had?.
We don't even know if De Ceglie will be any better than Molinaro. I mean FUCK, we all know Ranieri will use Molinaro no matter how piss poor he plays.

Seriously now, you don't think that defense is the worst we've had in the past three decades? Name a defense worse than that one.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
*sigh* Yes it is the worst defence I've seen while watching Juventus I never said it wasen't,yes we will leak alot of goals with this defense but it isen't the worse around Europe nor in Serie A.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
We don't even know if De Ceglie will be any better than Molinaro. I mean FUCK, we all know Ranieri will use Molinaro no matter how piss poor he plays.

Seriously now, you don't think that defense is the worst we've had in the past three decades? Name a defense worse than that one.
I would definitely start with Zebina on right, and one of De Ceglie or Grygera on left. But knowing Ranieri, it's not hard to guess who will he start with. and I hope, I swear I really hope Legrotaglie can have his best ever season, if he goes back to his normal form (which was prior to last year's, last year was super and exception) then you know the rest..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
*sigh* Yes it is the worst defence I've seen while watching Juventus I never said it wasen't,yes we will leak alot of goals with this defense but it isen't the worse around Europe nor in Serie A.
so everything is ok then? no need to panic? what are you on ffs?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Of course it's not the worst defense in serie A and Europe, but what difference does it make ? The objective is to be one of the best. Not being one of the worst in Europe is not our objective.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I would definitely start with Zebina on right, and one of De Ceglie or Grygera on left. But knowing Ranieri, it's not hard to guess who will he start with. and I hope, I swear I really hope Legrotaglie can have his best ever season, if he goes back to his normal form (which was prior to last year's, last year was super and exception) then you know the rest..
You know full well just like me that Chiellini was a major influence on Legrottaglie.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This is why I hate Milan, this is why I hate Berluscunti, this is why I hate this stupid, meaningless friendly.. fuck first Buffon and now this? Fuck fuck...

I feel like crying...

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
so everything is ok then? no need to panic? what are you on ffs?

Again your'e taking my post and converting it to something you would like it to say.I never said everything is ok but I'm trying to look on the brighter side of things even if there isen't any.But in my opinion everything is not all doom and gloom.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Again your'e taking my post and converting it to something you would like it to say.I never said everything is ok but I'm trying to look on the brighter side of things even if there isen't any.But in my opinion everything is not all doom and gloom.
I never said this I never said that. What are you arguing about then? looking for attention? There isn't any bright side left, we needed a defender before Chiellini got injured, now we desperately need a defender. Don't tell me you see something bright, cause I don't see it when both Andrade and Chiellini are out for months.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
I woulden't say I was looking for attention no.Seems like your the paranoid one like I said ignore my posts.THE BRIGHT SIDE IS WE HAVE A WORLD CLASS GK,WORLD CLASS STRIKERS AND A FANTASTIC MIDFIELD DO YOU NOT SEE THAT?.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Doesn't matter if we have world class strikers and Buffon. You field a bunch of dotards at the back who can't defend, everything else is cancelled out. Buffon can't stop everything.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Yes I rate Camo and Nedved highly,Poulsen and Sissoko make a solid partnership.Hey Snoop I respect your opinions I signed up for this Forum because it had alot of Opinionated people on here.This is just my opinion and everyone is allowed one.I will disagree with yours you will do the same with mine but it doesen't make anyone of our opinions better than the others does it?.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Yes I rate Camo and Nedved highly,Poulsen and Sissoko make a solid partnership.Hey Snoop I respect your opinions I signed up for this Forum because it had alot of Opinionated people on here.This is just my opinion and everyone is allowed one.I will disagree with yours you will do the same with mine but it doesen't make anyone of our opinions better than the others does it?.
That "Did you ever watch Mellberg?" got me on my nerves, anyway no need to take this any further, you just hit me on the wrong time, I am still so pissed of the news nothing personal.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I am speechless though..Without Chiello it is going to be very hard for us to oppose vs strong teams.I am pretty sure it will be hard enough playing and not conceding goals against smaller teams but playing and not conceding many goals against bigger opposition would be a little miracle.I hope Chiello get better as soon as possible and once again be the rock in our shaky defense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)