Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (88 Viewers)

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
yeh i agree, nice pic reese, i especially like the Radio Monte Carlo one where the crown is right above Chiellini's head, he sure deserves a crown after some of his performances this season, most memorably when he completely owned Ibrahimovic :):):)

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
16 April 2008
Chiellini: «All easy after the first goal»

The postponed match turned out to be easy. Juve scored three goals, and Parma were almost never dangerous: all thanks to Juventus' defenders, who were quick to close down the few Parma attacks.

Giorgio Chiellini was once again one of the stars of the match. The Livorno native had this to say about the game in an interview with Juventus Channel: «Today we did the opposite of what we've been doing all season, i.e. we closed the match already in the first half. David's goal was a blow for them and from then on it was easy for us. We did well in keeping the side tight tonight and if they did so little the credit must go to us too. We had a good understanding with Stendardo, he played a great match; he immediately settled into the side and became confident with the way we play. My duel with Corradi? We're good friends, we like knocking each other around but at the end we hug each other».

lol okay then.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
16 April 2008
Chiellini: «All easy after the first goal»

The postponed match turned out to be easy. Juve scored three goals, and Parma were almost never dangerous: all thanks to Juventus' defenders, who were quick to close down the few Parma attacks.

Giorgio Chiellini was once again one of the stars of the match. The Livorno native had this to say about the game in an interview with Juventus Channel: «Today we did the opposite of what we've been doing all season, i.e. we closed the match already in the first half. David's goal was a blow for them and from then on it was easy for us. We did well in keeping the side tight tonight and if they did so little the credit must go to us too. We had a good understanding with Stendardo, he played a great match; he immediately settled into the side and became confident with the way we play. My duel with Corradi? We're good friends, we like knocking each other around but at the end we hug each other».

lol okay then.

:lol:

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
17/04/2008 12:12
Chiellini: Important To Score Early
Giorgio Chiellini was pleased with Juventus’ win over Parma last night, and says that it proved the importance of scoring early in the game.This season the Bianconeri have been notoriously slow starters in matches, with a report in the Gazzetta dello Sport a couple of weeks ago showing that they would be down in ninth place if games finished at half time.

However last night in Turin, Juve came flying out of the blocks and were two-up within the first half-hour, on their way to a comfortable 3-0 win.

“We did the opposite of what we've been doing all season, i.e. we closed the match already in the first half,” Chiellini told Juventus Channel.

“David's goal was a blow for them and from then on it was easy for us. We did well in keeping the side tight tonight and if they did so little the credit must go to us too.

“We had a good understanding with Stendardo, he played a great match; he immediately settled into the side and became confident with the way we play.

“My duel with Corradi? We're good friends, we like knocking each other around but at the end we hug each other.”

Juve have now virtually guaranteed a place in next season’s Champions League following their victory.

Gianni Wilson

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)