Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (21 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Say what you want about the referee's decision on City's goal which could go either way, but this is not the first time he bird-watches in the penalty box. As recent as the Dzeko goal. It's annoying.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Say what you want about the referee's decision on City's goal which could go either way, but this is not the first time he bird-watches in the penalty box. As recent as the Dzeko goal. It's annoying.
Did you tune in to the match late? you must have missed the beginning of it.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he had a very good game, I think the goal was climbing.

Dzeko goal was bad but most of the problem was he was caught out of position with Evra sent off, was too far left and couldn't get past Dzeko to get in the right position rather than ball watching.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Did you tune in to the match late? you must have missed the beginning of it.
I watched every single minute of it. However, to post my comment, I only needed to watch that goal. I only commented on Chiellini's work on that goal, not his performance in the entire match.

- - - Updated - - -

Thought he had a very good game, I think the goal was climbing.

Dzeko goal was bad but most of the problem was he was caught out of position with Evra sent off, was too far left and couldn't get past Dzeko to get in the right position rather than ball watching.
He did had a very good game overall. But his movement on the City and Roma goals wasn't what would you expect from a player of his caliber.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I watched every single minute of it. However, to post my comment, I only needed to watch that goal. I only commented on Chiellini's work on that goal, not his performance in the entire match.
name a defender that sees these sorta matches through without a single mistake, and that was a clear foul btw. about the bird watching part watch the first city break again. coulda been one down that early.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
name a defender that sees these sorta matches through without a single mistake, and that was a clear foul btw. about the bird watching part watch the first city break again. coulda been one down that early.
Calm down brother. I didn't say he's supposed to be flawless all the time. It just that he's been in this position as recent as the Roma game.

Overall, he played a very good game.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Calm down brother. I didn't say he's supposed to be flawless all the time. It just that he's been in this position as recent as the Roma game.

Overall, he played a very good game.
I am very calm actually. He brings steal to our defense and main reason we don't get bullied back there, but alota people take that for granted. Occasional mistakes happen to any elite defenders if you wanna be selective.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Still inconsistent as fuck to be honest. Perhaps the best center back in the world on his day purely defensively speaking, but fucks up too often, even if we also got fucked over by the referee today.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He was great in general but that bird watching when the opponents are crossing is become a habit. Foul or not, he should have done better.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Thought he was fantastic. Really good. And that was an absolutely garbage non-call on their goal, it's not a 50-50 call, it's a very clear foul. Even the homer UK announcers repeatedly mentioned how poor a missed call it was by the official behind the net.

Our defenders were great tonight. Real steely group of champions we have at the back, gotta love 'em!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)