Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (25 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Thought he was fantastic. Really good. And that was an absolutely garbage non-call on their goal, it's not a 50-50 call, it's a very clear foul. Even the homer UK announcers repeatedly mentioned how poor a missed call it was by the official behind the net.

Our defenders were great tonight. Real steely group of champions we have at the back, gotta love 'em!
the guardian calls it "an injustice":
http://www.theguardian.com/football...uventus-champions-league-group-d-match-report

:tup:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He was clearly fauled by Kompany and UEFA hands him an own-goal. :facepalm2: We almost got robbed.
I don't understand something, the ref next to the goal line isn't his job to monitor set pieces and if the ball crosses the line? I thought it was too obvious to spot Kompany's foul on Chiellini.

I still believe he saw that but didn't think it was a foul which is even more fvcked up.

Jan 22, 2009
I don't understand something, the ref next to the goal line isn't his job to monitor set pieces and if the ball crosses the line? I thought it was too obvious to spot Kompany's foul on Chiellini.

I still believe he saw that but didn't think it was a foul which is even more fvcked up.
He was clearly scared to make the call, that's it.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

Yup. I think even the linesmen could have clearly saw that.

I'm afraid we will get more of these calls in next few years because of Calciopoli.

In that CL final clear penalty on Pogba was not given.

Of course experts here will tell you it's not a pattern. Refs just love football and they are always objective. :blah:

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Monster, one of his best performances is 5 seasons. World class game. Nearly perfect, goal was a clear foul. Even his ball distribution was good.

Damn, it's been a while since he didn't show so much savy and confidence. Probably our best player apart from Buffon.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
When you see Chiellini taking the ball and trying to create, you can see Alegri's authority... fuck off Max, tell him he is CB but of course you cant thats why we have 5 points and players play what ever they like.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
When you see Chiellini taking the ball and trying to create, you can see Alegri's authority... fuck off Max, tell him he is CB but of course you cant thats why we have 5 points and players play what ever they like.
This is the price we're paying for not finding a player to replace Pirlo. This right now has very little to do with Allegri. Much more to do with the midfielders at our disposal. In the last minutes we were literally forced to give the ball to Chiellini. Man mark Lemina and Pogba, pressure Bonucci and leave space only around Chiellini. Piss easy. For 65 minutes we had Hernanes where we used to have two or three of Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio, while in the following 25 minutes we only had Lemina and occasionally Pogba there.
Like I said previously, this will keep happening until both Marchisio and Khedira are back. Once they are back, we'll play much better. Slim chances to witness this, though, having Khedira's medical condition in mind.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
This is the price we're paying for not finding a player to replace Pirlo. This right now has very little to do with Allegri. Much more to do with the midfielders at our disposal. In the last minutes we were literally forced to give the ball to Chiellini. Man mark Lemina and Pogba, pressure Bonucci and leave space only around Chiellini. Piss easy. For 65 minutes we had Hernanes where we used to have two or three of Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio, while in the following 25 minutes we only had Lemina and occasionally Pogba there.
Like I said previously, this will keep happening until both Marchisio and Khedira are back. Once they are back, we'll play much better. Slim chances to witness this, though, having Khedira's medical condition in mind.
Meh, our CBs had a lot of time on the ball with Pirlo as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)