Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (58 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Dumbest player ever. Zero intelligence in his game, zero... he made up for it with heart in the past, but now it's not enough anymore...
i disagree. he's actually quite smart, but he is limited by his ability as a footballer, and by his brutal style of defending.

this season though all his mistakes were dumb indeed

Apr 8, 2013
"We have to go beyond the episodes. Ronaldo? It's useless to make a drama story, what happened is the past, now I'm thinking to Gilardino. The penalty? There's no judgment difference between italian and european refs about tugs in penalty box, there are situations where you can decide in a way or another, errors are.part of the game.

In Madrid we've shown that we can fight against everyone, and played with great drive. We came back stronger from Bernabeu, now we've gotta do a quality leap in the league. Let's forget those 15 mins against Fiorentina.

President said in Europe we have to be more cynical? He's right, more sharpness is needed. In CL everything is still to play, we have to win at least 2 matches, we'll fight until the last minute against Galatasaray".

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
we will qualify. I rewatch we the second half and we were fluid, defensively solid besides the penalty and 5th minute goal. Llorente is linking well with Tevez, Vidal, Pogba, and Marchisio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)