Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (28 Viewers)

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
I hate how Italian players have to be models besides playing football. Where else can you find handsome g(a)uys who care much about their look while playing football? Nowhere. :p
sh*t the French got beaten by players who cared more about their looks then playing football no wonder you so grumpy :p

PS: if you think the players are like models you should see the garbage boys :lick: :D

Sep 26, 2007
Nah, I'm not that American when it comes to clothes. While I do have my fair share of Abercrombie and Polo, I also have Diesels and plenty of football-related wear. A lot of hicks think I'm metro (ehem Burke).
Any guy who calls another guy a metro is usually just jealous of their looks :agree: In Europe, there is nothing called metros and I like it that way.

Hair doesn't matter at all how one plays, I don't know that's just how I feel. When I see a player get fouled and first thing he does after he gets up is fix his hair, then checks his, far more important, shin pads, it just seems so wrong. I always considered football a man's sport, now these primadona's like Camo, Nesta, Pirlo are ruining it. :D
I sense a little jealousy here. Does someone resemble Zidane more than Pirlo? :p

sh*t the French got beaten by players who cared more about their looks then playing football no wonder you so grumpy :p

PS: if you think the players are like models you should see the garbage boys :lick: :D
Or any of the workers in Italy. The fireman and policemen in Italy are soo goodlooking even better looking then most players.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Anyway..........

If we were to get a new defender in June, would you guys move Chiellini back to leftback, sacrifice Legrottaglie or keep faith with the current Legro-Chiello partnership ?

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Anyway..........

If we were to get a new defender in June, would you guys move Chiellini back to leftback, sacrifice Legrottaglie or keep faith with the current Legro-Chiello partnership ?
I would much rather get a top quality left back (or turn Criscito into one), and keep Chiellini, Legro and Andrade for the central positions.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
Or any of the workers in Italy. The fireman and policemen in Italy are soo goodlooking even better looking then most players.
yep no argument there, dont get me started on the models, actors, singers or hosts etc even some of the older man are hott, so if you want to be happy for the rest of your life never marry an italian man

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I would much rather get a top quality left back (or turn Criscito into one), and keep Chiellini, Legro and Andrade for the central positions.
Would you have considered Balzaretti as that quality left back?

yep no argument there, dont get me started on the models, actors, singers or hosts etc even some of the older man are hott, so if you want to be happy for the rest of your life never marry an italian man
Pff, and girls wonder why their opinon isn't taken seriously when it comes to sports.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Balzaretti was hardly world class but he played both in the CL and against some good Serie A teams and rarely made a fool of himself. He could definitely have turned into someone of the likes of Pessotto and Di Livio.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
Don't try, Dominic!!! They sort of outnumber us these days.

Tobias, we have now an Italian section ;)
i saw, sweet

Pff, and girls wonder why their opinon isn't taken seriously when it comes to sports.
:rolleyes: oh no what are we going to do... take a chill pill, who cares if you guys take us seriously or not

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Not really.

Chiellini will play most of his career as a CB, mark my words.

My thoughts exactly, he did wery well in the middle of the defence, he is great in the air ,he is powerful and quick for his height, Ranieri could try Criscito in the leftback role, he plays that in the U21 national side...:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)