Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (56 Viewers)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Taxes, simply taxes. it is way too costly to invest in italian teams rather than in EPL teams. these Billionaires don't really have any emotional attachment to these club this is simply business, do you really think that abramovich will keep investing in chelsea for ever?! he bought chelsea for a cheap, compaired to other EPL clubs, invested in it got a couple od silverwares, which rose the overall market value of his investment and i seriously thinkk that he will sell the club once the get the CL. just i'll give you a simple example that these kind of Billionaries think. they buy a big land that doesn't have any road connecting it to the city, i bought it for a peanuts, invest in it by building a single road to to connect it to the city and boum, divide the land and sell it back to the investers for millions, 10 times the amount of money you invested. this land is chelsea and this is what abramovich plan. while chelsea and EPL could do such things in Italy it's a different story. first they have these huge taxes on buying players which is technically added to the cost of the investment and even buying the club have obsticales from the goverment and a huge list of internal expenses. and such a team like Palermo even if u did so and invest in them and did everything when selling it back to the market it wont cover your investment. simply becuase i doesn't have any history

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Will Chiellini be the one in charge for keeping Ibrahimovic? If so, do you think he can hold him well?

P.S. I prefer buying a quality left back and saving a CB spot for Chiellini. He really impresses me there. :tup:

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Will Chiellini be the one in charge for keeping Ibrahimovic? If so, do you think he can hold him well?

P.S. I prefer buying a quality left back and saving a CB spot for Chiellini. He really impresses me there. :tup:

Same sentiments .... shall we bring back Zambro ??

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i pray that both Chi and Legro play a good match...we will need them in top form coz this is our most important game for 2 years

Geof

May 14, 2004
The reason English players don't go to Serie a is not because they suck but it's because they have no reason to . They will get paid more money in the premier league . they stay in their own country and probably have a bigger chance of being popular with the fans .

It's the same reason Spanish players stay in spain , most of them .
Yes, and EPL make them feel like they are some Hollywood superstar or something. It has struck my mind recently that wha makes EPL look so good to some is that the league has better infrastructure than any other.
Stadiums are all beautiful and full, the pitch always perfect, the lights, the camera's, it looks as if a hollywood director was behind it.
So the player are idolized for every damn pass or tackle they make, because it looks so good, and as a consequence they end up being so full of themselves....
I saww Desailly giving comments on a BBC football show earlier today. The guy was so full of himself, incredible, he thought he was the next messias or something when analyzing Portsmouth, seriously.

So, I think that is why few British players will leave EPL. They're afraid of losing that status.
And the money too of course.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Same sentiments .... shall we bring back Zambro ??
I'm not so sure about that. It means we are without another cb the next game. They've got plenty of strikers.
I'm sure Giorgio kan keep that asshole at bay tomorrow.
:agree:

Both posts spot on to me

I would prefer a win for juve with 22 men still intact. I wanna beat Inter fair and square and shut Morratti up once and for all :eyebrows:
They'll never admit it was fair. I see a ADP free kick & then Mancio/Moratti both telling press that Moggi still owns the refs, that calciopoli was a fraud & nothing has changed.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
haha, i loved the fact that him and ibra were getting into it. the elbow was a bit of a cheap shot, but i loved it ;). ibra kept smiling at him, and after that one time that ibra knocked him down, then he held his hand out, and ibra didnt help him up, it was on.

u guys see after the game? ibra went to hug him, and chiellini went off, and threw his arms and what not. pretty intense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)