Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (87 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oh well then you have amazing hair, Andy. + rep for that

I like to think I have similar hair to Andrea Pirlo altho a bit longer but, I still haven't perfected it yet.
Pirlo does have great volume, no doubt. But you don't want to have his hair... that wouldn't look very good on a young lady.

The dumb bitch that does my hair cut it way too short on Friday. Therefore, not much volume. :tdown:

Sep 26, 2007
You haven't seen the new hair that Andrea is sporting. I think it would look great on a girl but, I 'married' to my haircut for the time being. I just want his hair color and the wind machine that follows him around for all photos.

I just grew out a bad haircut so I feel you on this at least you can wear a hat or something.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You haven't seen the new hair that Andrea is sporting. I think it would look great on a girl but, I 'married' to my haircut for the time being. I just want his hair color and the wind machine that follows him around for all photos.

I just grew out a bad haircut so I feel you on this at least you can wear a hat or something.
I don't wear hats. Not really my style.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm glad to hear they are not your style because to be honest, I just stereotyped you into the typical American dresser so I assumed a hat would be your thing.
Nah, I'm not that American when it comes to clothes. While I do have my fair share of Abercrombie and Polo, I also have Diesels and plenty of football-related wear. A lot of hicks think I'm metro (ehem Burke).

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
My hair is sort of like Pirlo's; just blond and less féminin.
It does sometimes. When it wants to.
Pirlo does have great volume, no doubt. But you don't want to have his hair... that wouldn't look very good on a young lady.
The dumb bitch that does my hair cut it way too short on Friday. Therefore, not much volume. :tdown:
Nah, I'm not that American when it comes to clothes. While I do have my fair share of Abercrombie and Polo, I also have Diesels and plenty of football-related wear. A lot of hicks think I'm metro (ehem Burke).

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
The best hair goes to Andrea Pirlo. No one does hair like him. He never sweats in games plus his hair just stays perfectly in place.

I just watch his hair in envy. :D
I hate how Italian players have to be models besides playing football. Where else can you find handsome g(a)uys who care much about their look while playing football? Nowhere. :p

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I'm a firm believer football players shouldn't be allowed to have long hair. Passarella had it spot on, they're football players not freaking models.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
The gayness in this thread is unreal, esp in a Chiellini thread!

I'm a firm believer football players shouldn't be allowed to have long hair. Passarella had it spot on, they're football players not freaking models.
By the same token, what does hair matter if you play great? Pavel with a crew-cut? Camo with a fade? Hell no, but they'd still be the same player

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The gayness in this thread is unreal, esp in a Chiellini thread!

By the same token, what does hair matter if you play great? Pavel with a crew-cut? Camo with a fade? Hell no, but they'd still be the same player
Hair doesn't matter at all how one plays, I don't know that's just how I feel. When I see a player get fouled and first thing he does after he gets up is fix his hair, then checks his, far more important, shin pads, it just seems so wrong. I always considered football a man's sport, now these primadona's like Camo, Nesta, Pirlo are ruining it. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)