Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (51 Viewers)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
What do you mean Del Piero decides who gets 10 or decide who gonna be our captain next, because I don't think a player has a final say in this, sure he can recommend or give his oppinion, but I don't think his decision is final.

About Chiellini being captain I agree that he will be vice captain after Trez, because Trez is third in the list now?

Althoug I much rather see Marchisio higher in the picking order for this, but that won;t happens I think since Chiellini is longer with the first team.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 10, 2006
What do you mean Del Piero decides who gets 10 or decide who gonna be our captain next, because I don't think a player has a final say in this, sure he can recommend or give his oppinion, but I don't think his decision is final.
People were mentioning that del Piero has said that Giovinco will wear #10 after he retires like the decision had already been made.

About Chiellini being captain I agree that he will be vice captain after Trez, because Trez is third in the list now?
I don't think Trez will be here long enough to make it to vice captain.

Althoug I much rather see Marchisio higher in the picking order for this, but that won;t happens I think since Chiellini is longer with the first team.
I don't think we could go wrong with either of them.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
what a celebration of Chiellini :D anyone have it? i would like to see it again

GIORGIO!!!!
I seriously went all animalistically wild when I saw him celebrate :D The build up to the goal was awesome enough but how he goes all primal rubs off rather easily to you :D

:flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)