Capitano Giorgio Chiellini (21 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
They have played various systems, but never 3-5-2 without wingbacks, as far as I know.
Papasthopolous - Bochetti - Criscito
Rossi - Kharja - Juric - Moretti
Palladino
Palacio - Crespo

this formation unplayable without wingbacks, u can change it on 532 with laterals on wings , somethin like this

zambrotta - chiellini - legrottaglie - cannavaro - grosso
de rossi - pirlo - gattuso
iaquinta - rossi

sorry i cant show u right what i mean in this forum

and its convertable, if u change zambrotta with camoranesi , and grosso with Pepe (or whatever) formation changes on 352 with wingers , if u understand what i mean

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
4-3-3 is a good formation.

The problem was that lots of teams tried it without having the right players to do it (even Mourinho tried and failed with it at Inter).

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
4-3-3 is a good formation.

The problem was that lots of teams tried it without having the right players to do it (even Mourinho tried and failed with it at Inter).
Nah 433 not so good......and u right about players, Lippi makes big mistake tryin to play with 433 because italy had no good wingers atm except Camoranesi probably ...... pepe etc. nothin special....

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Nothing, except for the fact he once was heralded as italy's sucessor to canna, bearing in mind this was at the 2006 W.C and he was mid 20's and still playing at a midtable club. euro 2008 showed how good he was and it wasn't very good at all, so he jumped to an easier league.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Happy birthday, Giorgio!

14 August 2009
Happy Birthday Chiellini! Send your wishes JuventusMember.com

Giorgio Chiellini turns 25 today. Best wishes from Juventus and all the supporters to the defender, a strong point of the bianconeri and the azzurri. Having joined Juventus during the 2005/06 season he is in 5th year with the bianconeri.

In occasion of his birthday, which he is spending with the team in Pescara on the day of the Trofeo Tim, Giorgio invites all the supporters to visit his website www.giorgiochiellini.com which will see a new version online in the coming days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)