Capitano Danilo (19 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
As a dressing room leader if Danilo really has to be in the starting 11, I would prefer him to be the makeshift left back. Definitely not the starting right back, he's too mediocre and imo Cuadrado is the much better right-back. If Allegri thinks Cuadrado isn't good enough to start, then makes sense that Juve would move Cuadrado away this mercato.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
As a dressing room leader if Danilo really has to be in the starting 11, I would prefer him to be the makeshift left back. Definitely not the starting right back, he's too mediocre and imo Cuadrado is the much better right-back. If Allegri thinks Cuadrado isn't good enough to start, then makes sense that Juve would move Cuadrado away this mercato.
Luckily however Cuadrado is not leaving anywhere atm, there have been some fake rumors at some point earlier in this mercatto which in fact he had to come out himself to deny and reassure that he is happy and will be staying here so i think it’s out of the question that he or somebody else might be pushing him out at this stage.

Will certainly be playing his last season here as his contract does end next summer but i still expect him to be just as motivated and as crucial to the team as he’s always been.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
it's tactically make sense as Jogba on the left side. If Morata or Zaniolo come more reason to play more defensive left back. we can't make chiesa track back much too as his concerning knee condition. we need more agresif right back because there is zakaria to cover that side

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Can he play LCM? :D
Probably not but can sure play eventually as a CDM which could then in return free up for example Locatelli to play as LCM.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, who are we kidding, afterall is most likely just going to be Rabiot again making that LCM position his own. :lol:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He's had some great individual performances with us. Cancelo is the better player for sure but Danilo much better defensively and has leadership qualities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)