Capitano Danilo (21 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Clearly not if we're interested in Zaniolo and Paredes
Why does everyone bring Zaniolo up in every fucking discussion? Asinine AF! Their situations are not even remotely similar. Zaniolo has the potential to be huge for us - he is arguably the best Italian talent of his generation, and he's only 22. Parepiss is a steaming pile of cow dung shitcunt who hasn't been relevant in years - he's not young, he'll be on insane wages, and potentially has ZERO resale value.

- - - Updated - - -

Are there seriously no available up and coming Italian CBs?
Scalvini? :boh:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Why does everyone bring Zaniolo up in every fucking discussion? Asinine AF! Their situations are not even remotely similar. Zaniolo has the potential to be huge for us - he is arguably the best Italian talent of his generation, and he's only 22. Parepiss is a steaming pile of cow dung shitcunt who hasn't been relevant in years - he's not young, he'll be on insane wages, and potentially has ZERO resale value.

- - - Updated - - -

Scalvini? :boh:
I'm saying we can't be that broke if we can afford Zaniolo while having to convert Danilo into a fulltime CB. Just a matter of priorities

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm saying we can't be that broke if we can afford Zaniolo while having to convert Danilo into a fulltime CB. Just a matter of priorities
I totally agree, but you have to understand that Zaniolo will probably be coming in on a loan + obligation, so it gives us some leverage regarding payment - we can basically defer payment to next year.

I am quite certain we will bring in a quality CB, however.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We're looking at the very best CBs available. What priorities?

Not investing in LB also seems reasonable as there's no way in hell, we'll be able to get rid of A. Sandro. Sell first, buy later should always be the rule. Ignoring that, brought us a lot of shit in recent years...

And I guess in midfield, it's more of the same with Ramsey, Rabiot & Arthur

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Danilo to CB, Cuadrado as RB mainly, Zanilo for RW. Then we will see Gatti Bonucci for the CB, maybe we will get Molina too to cover the move of Danilo and expire contract of Cuadrado next season

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Come on dude :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)