Capitano Danilo (18 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
As i mentioned numerous times before i very much preffer him as CB, can give us a lot there instead of forcing him as RB which brings out his limitations, makes even more sense now after seeing his ability to play well on the left so that Bremer can be more comfortable at RCB, also based on Allegri’s latest comments i’d say that Danillo is probably one of the main reasons why we did not make any serious attempt for another CB this summer, even if Gatti might not be ready to step up yet i’m sure we always considered Danillo as a potential starter at CB and not only when Bonucci is out but also keeping in mind the possibility of playing with 3 at the back at times.

- - - Updated - - -

@U Picciriddu Did you check out Allegri's post-match comments everywhere? Did he really say Danilo will play CB from now on?
I’d very much preffer Cuadrado back at RB but we are forced to play him further up as a winger because of no alternatives while at the same time we can’t afford MdS as a regular starter at RB so i think overall for now Danillo’s role will just continue to alternate between RB and CB based on the opponents and availability.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
If by the end of this game Danilo ends up with a mayor injury its completly the faul of Allegri... incredible that he played for more than 25 min injured...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)