Capitano Danilo (4 Viewers)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
He’s been my favourite Juve player in the last couple of years. I hope he stays at the club for another few years and win major trophies. A Brazilian with the old times Italian grinta is worth keeping.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yeah but also a bit lucky on the handball. For all the shit officiating we had to endure, finally some calls go our way.
there were some completely unpredictable deflections, finally a var ref was able to interpret the rules as they are intended to be. those idiotic handball calls have to end somewhere

also, these were the first var calls in our favor this season. kinda unexpected

Boksic

May 11, 2005
there were some completely unpredictable deflections, finally a var ref was able to interpret the rules as they are intended to be. those idiotic handball calls have to end somewhere

I was surprised to see a VAR ref use common sense, especially when they had the chance to screw us.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

I guess I got used to every handball intentional or unintentional, or deflected handball goes against us. Its good to see some change.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Funny thing is he was really injury prone before joining Juve. That's why the deal for Cancelo looked atrocious. But suddenly after joining the club he just stopped getting injured lol.

No jinx intended pls. I like the guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)