Capitano Danilo (8 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
i could only repeat myself, this shouldn't be a priority at all. at least we know something from our future: another bonucci situation is going to happen. a 35 year old brazilian defender on a moderately high wages, the wet dream of any juventus coach.

@lgorTudor you're right, jj never learns
CB is the one position where age is actually an advantage. You bring up Bonucci, but what about Barzagli, who had his best years in his 30s? Danilo has been a rock and deserves the extension. 31 is nothing. He's also not going to be making near what Bonucci has been making, and will be easier to dump if need be, as he isnt Italian.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Our true captain. Fuck Bonucci

DANILO: ‘THIS DAY WILL BE REMEMBERED IN HISTORY OF JUVENTUS’

“This is a day that will be certainly remembered forever in the history of Juventus and we have the responsibility to step onto the field and represent this club. Our objective does not change, we have to win as many games as possible for ourselves, the club and our fans, then we’ll see where we are at the end,”

“The team has the right character, that is for sure. Personally, when there are these special games, they push me even more, and if you achieve it, the job to ourselves and our fans is extraordinary. As the coach said, we just need to do our work, with the right determination and mentality, and bring home results.”

“[Ferrero and Scanavino] came and told us to maintain that unity between team and club, as this is how we will face this moment. We each have our roles and do our duty, on the field and off, while the fans push us on too.

“I believe the team is strong enough to achieve our objectives.”

- - - Updated - - -

And then he shows that on the pitch. Love him

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
'#DANILO AND THE FAITHFUL ONES'

The Brazilian renewed. From #Chiesa to #Locatelli, from #Milik to #Pogba, there are other bianconeri that do not fear the sentence.

[Front Page TuttoSport via @AroundJuventus]

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Fairly consistent, well respected player in the dressing room by the look of things. Hopefully he stops passing directly to opponents which seems to be a weekly affair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)