Capello Sacked!! LOL (5 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
If this is true or really happens then I cackle for the rest of the weekend. Dumb bastard got what he deserved, oh ya and fuck madrid too

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
:tup:
QQ Flores is the coach, I don't think they'll be able to do that:p
I've noticed he gets a lot of crap, but I for one was really impressed by his actions both in the Inter and Chelsea games. I just think they need a playmaker, which I've missed in the last couple years. Aimar was supposed to pick up after Mendieta, but didn't quite cut it for me.

Sneijder or Arteta would be good choices imo.

Jul 23, 2006
I've noticed he gets a lot of crap, but I for one was really impressed by his actions both in the Inter and Chelsea games. I just think they need a playmaker, which I've missed in the last couple years. Aimar was supposed to pick up after Mendieta, but didn't quite cut it for me.

Sneijder or Arteta would be good choices imo.
I also think a playmaker is needed.
QQ doesn't want Sneijder:D
Valencia were VERY close to signing him, Sneijder ditched Bayern for Valencia but nothing happened.

QQ Flores prefers De La Pena, but now that's gone as well since his contract was extended by the better Catalan club:)

If the squad manages to stay fit then they will have a big chance at winning the Primera+CL.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
puhaha

Enjoy the crap, Don Crap :lol2:
ofcourse he will enjoy. he will earn millions while he is sitting home naked grabing his testicles. I wish If they do that to me, Capello you luck bastard :mad:

They've done worse. Del Bosque anyone?
Oh yeah!!

haha,

I don´t like Capello but real madrid are really idiots.. they are sacking the coach, who brought them the first title since years.. and this for the second time...

fak real..and capello should stay away from juve:p
ermm are you any different than them? you and almost everyone here asked Capello's head after winning you two scudetti in a row :faq1:

Adzke

May 19, 2007
Im not Capello fan but I hope Real pay for this. After 4 years he build something like team there and they sacked him in return. This Calderon can't make decisions.
Him and Mijatovic are PURE IDIOTS. I hope Valencia/Sevilla can make use of Capello leaving and FR staying.
I completely agree with both of you. Calderón hasn't got the least of ideas about how to run a professional football club. He is an idiot, and so is his deputy Mijatovic.

They stab Capello in the back, even when it comes to show that they are on their way back to glory. I hate Rm, and I don't like Capello. But RM has no honour, and they won't be able to compete before there is a change in managment.

I feel sorry for Schuster or whoever has the guts to take the worst job in professional sports. In a year he will be in the same situation as Capello is now. And then what?

RM should only hire managers on one year contracts.

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
Real are the only team I know of who make a habit of firing coaches after they've won titles (not least Del Bosque being sacked the day after he won it. Disgraceful.)

:confused: I don't suppose you've been diagnosed with schizophrenia, have you? :)
Are you a doctor?

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Schuster is one of those guys that I don't like. I don't like players and coaches who change their clubs easily and too much.

and The king of this is: Christian Vieri!
Torino, Juventus, Athletico Madrid, Lazio, Inter, Monaco, Milan, Atalanta and ...

Oh man! How should fans remember you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)