Capello Sacked!! LOL (1 Viewer)

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Why is it nice??

a Gago-Diarra partnership would have gave them more creativity.
They won the league. Creativity is just a fun word created by the media to manipulate people like you. The partner ship of Emerson and Diarra in the CM was a key element to the success of Real Madrid. The duo supported the attack very nicely and more importantly controlled the central pitch. Robinho used his "creativity" along with Guti to stimulate offensive moves while Beckham passed and free kicked to perfection. Of course, Van Nistelroy buried everything that touched his foot. The amazing thing about Capello, is not the way he builds winning teams wherever he goes, it is the way his teams always come through in the clutch to win. It is almost magical. I think this year was the best coaching job he ever did. Even better than the great job he did in Roma.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
I really enjoy Spanish football, as far as the top teams goes. Though lately they really are, the same shit.

I hope Valencia can compete next season. IMO they got one of the most complete squads in the world.
Me too, there are many great players in that league. I don't know if Valencia could do more than last season...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I really enjoy Spanish football, as far as the top teams goes. Though lately they really are, the same shit.

I hope Valencia can compete next season. IMO they got one of the most complete squads in the world.

He is no Zidane, but he is a DM who can pass the ball.

Gago really didn't impress me last season. The nerves of the guy... Surely will bloom sooner or later, but I wouldn't count on him for next season. As far as Diarra goes, Real must have conceeded like 10 goals thanks to his awful passes, especially when put under pressure.
@Gago,He didnt have a very good start,but IMO as the season passed he turned a few good performances...most notably against Valencia..

@Diarra,i wasnt in any way implying that he was a creative player;)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
They won the league. Creativity is just a fun word created by the media to manipulate people like you. The partner ship of Emerson and Diarra in the CM was a key element to the success of Real Madrid. The duo supported the attack very nicely and more importantly controlled the central pitch. Robinho used his "creativity" along with Guti to stimulate offensive moves while Beckham passed and free kicked to perfection. Of course, Van Nistelroy buried everything that touched his foot. The amazing thing about Capello, is not the way he builds winning teams wherever he goes, it is the way his teams always come through in the clutch to win. It is almost magical. I think this year was the best coaching job he ever did. Even better than the great job he did in Roma.
You misunderstood me...i never meant to say that a Gago-Diarra partnership was better than Emo-Diarra..I was just responding to Peckface's post where he said that they needed creativity..i completely agree with you..while it was not pleasing to the eye...it was a highly effective partnership that was one of the main reasons Madrid won the league.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
You misunderstood me...i never meant to say that a Gago-Diarra partnership was better than Emo-Diarra..I was just responding to Peckface's post where he said that they needed creativity..i completely agree with you..while it was not pleasing to the eye...it was a highly effective partnership that was one of the main reasons Madrid won the league.
gotcha... sorry.

Back to Capello and what he will do now... I hope he coaches the Azzurri. Because, unless he comes back to Juventus, I don't want to see him in Serie A. The Azzurri would be perfect for him though. He can build a team with player who understand his ideas and tactics.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Why not, if offer is good enough...
Ahh, but it's not that simple. Just look at the list of teams Capello has coached throughout his career, and the titles he's been competing for. I'm sure he'd still be able to find a job at a major club, so it'd be very interesting to see him take up a very different kind of challenge.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Ahh, but it's not that simple. Just look at the list of teams Capello has coached throughout his career, and the titles he's been competing for. I'm sure he'd still be able to find a job at a major club, so it'd be very interesting to see him take up a very different kind of challenge.
Azzurri WC 2010

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
Of course it's not... We may like him or not, but he's one of the best coaches in the world and he'll coach only the best teams. Also, he's winner type of the man and that means that he likes challenges.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
@Gago,He didnt have a very good start,but IMO as the season passed he turned a few good performances...most notably against Valencia..

@Diarra,i wasnt in any way implying that he was a creative player;)
I saw like 15 games total of Real and Barca last season. And just a couple of games with Gago so have to take your word for it. Though when they needed creativity they did use Guti more then Gago right?

@Diarra, good. :p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I would love that. I think everyone knows I am a Capello fan. But, you can't argue with results and that guy is a winner. Only problem with Capello taking a board role... he is too young and way more qualified to coach us than whoever we would hire including Ranieri as Juve manager. Lippi would be a nice guy to have on the board. Ok... now I am dreaming... Lippi... Capello... Moggi. STOP!
i wudnt say capello is too young for the board job role, hes older than our current board members, i mean i dont ever wish him to take the juve manager job again as i dislike his style and tactics, but his presense is a great one, very outspoken

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I saw like 15 games total of Real and Barca last season. And just a couple of games with Gago so have to take your word for it. Though when they needed creativity they did use Guti more then Gago right?

@Diarra, good. :p
Ya they have,Guti is more of an offensive player..Gago is the type that sits back and distributes(kind of like Pirlo)

Tore

Jun 13, 2007
What can this Schuster-guy give real madrid? They should have let capello stay! The real madrid board is stupid.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Real are the only team I know of who make a habit of firing coaches after they've won titles (not least Del Bosque being sacked the day after he won it. Disgraceful.)

I really wonder where he'll go. Surely he won't find it hard to get work, and there should be a number of interesting positions open at medium-large clubs. I wonder if Capello would be willing to take up the challenge of managing a team struggling to qualify for Europe, or better yet, against relegation.
Why not, if offer is good enough...
Of course it's not... We may like him or not, but he's one of the best coaches in the world and he'll coach only the best teams. Also, he's winner type of the man and that means that he likes challenges.
:confused: I don't suppose you've been diagnosed with schizophrenia, have you? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)