Capello Sacked!! LOL (9 Viewers)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
so, what do you think of capello exactly?
as a manager he really knows how to get the most out of a team, id say hes up there with the best and would have been the best thing for madrid.
but as a person he is a real dumbass, acts like he is a king and treats people like they are stupid. he betrayed roma, then he betrayed juve... so really he got wat he deserved.

Buy on AliExpress.com

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
as a manager he really knows how to get the most out of a team, id say hes up there with the best and would have been the best thing for madrid.
but as a person he is a real dumbass, acts like he is a king and treats people like they are stupid. he betrayed roma, then he betrayed juve... so really he got wat he deserved.
if he doesnt know how to treat players properly, how can he get the most out of a team and manage to win the league?

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
well i dont mean every single player, at the clubs he's been with hes always had somebody that he singles out for criticism: beckham, ronaldo at madrid, del piero at juventus. but i dont know how he manages to win the leagues, he just does! his record speaks for itself

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
well i dont mean every single player, at the clubs he's been with hes always had somebody that he singles out for criticism: beckham, ronaldo at madrid, del piero at juventus. but i dont know how he manages to win the leagues, he just does! his record speaks for itself
:D that's why people love and hate him.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Capello won La Liga and got sacked, Schuster lose Copa del Rey final and get in Real Madrid bench.
This only happens in Madrid...

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
It seems silly to fire a manager after he has won a trophy you have coveted for 4 years but Capello has that innate ability to be successful and intensely disliked and disrespected at the same time. its uncanny. Perhaps the Real madrid board looked at the overall picture and saw that without Rijkard's incompetence and Sevilla's lack of experience at this level, Real madrid should never have been any where near the the title. But bottomline is Real madrid have lost 2 mega shirt sellers in Beckham and Ronaldo mostly due to Capello. How Rikjard can throw a title withthe calibre of playesr at his disposal beggars belief. But Sevilla were very naive cos if the managed to ignore the Uefa cup, I think they would have won the league but instead they were going for the treble and ran out of steam
The really bad news for us is that Capello is unemployed at the moment and if Ranieri slips up like i think he might do with the inderwhelming amount of players we have acquired in quantity and quality, then the prospect of him coming back is kinda high. Scary eh?

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
It seems silly to fire a manager after he has won a trophy you have coveted for 4 years but Capello has that innate ability to be successful and intensely disliked and disrespected at the same time. its uncanny. Perhaps the Real madrid board looked at the overall picture and saw that without Rijkard's incompetence and Sevilla's lack of experience at this level, Real madrid should never have been any where near the the title. But bottomline is Real madrid have lost 2 mega shirt sellers in Beckham and Ronaldo mostly due to Capello. How Rikjard can throw a title withthe calibre of playesr at his disposal beggars belief. But Sevilla were very naive cos if the managed to ignore the Uefa cup, I think they would have won the league but instead they were going for the treble and ran out of steam
The really bad news for us is that Capello is unemployed at the moment and if Ranieri slips up like i think he might do with the inderwhelming amount of players we have acquired in quantity and quality, then the prospect of him coming back is kinda high. Scary eh?
actually i like to think of it as.... ranieri slipping up and lippi coming back, although i want ranieri to succeed

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Mijatovic said that they madrid management want the team to play better football. Well if that was the case then why was capello brought in, in the first place ? What they didn't know that he played that brand of football or he would rule with an Iron fist? They knew all of that but they wanted to bring in silverware more than anything and some of the other positives that capello brings in.

And about Schuster, hes a very good tactician. But again I'm mystified on how they will play beautiful football under him, as thats not his style either.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
im not a fan of him ..... but lets be fare

he treats eceybody equally ..... i remember when juve players were saying that he treated the most experenced like the youngsters. he is harsh in that matter, thats why if you see the only players that have problems with him are the ones that are used to be at the center of attantion for their experience ond/or skill.plyers like DP,ronaldo,beckham and players like cassano and robinho.

his game is to win not to intertain ..... it made sense with juve because juve always was as proffesional as it can be... but real board want more... they want a new galacticos.. that wount happen

by sacking him they showed that they didnt want him in the first place but he was the only one who can bring hem back to trophies.

next year they wont win anything ... and they wil regret it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)