Capello Sacked!! LOL (9 Viewers)

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
I think Capello had the right idea to dominate in Spain playing 2 DM,. I think the problem was the lack of creativity in Emerson and Diarra. Imagine a real with for example Mascherano and Zapater instead then the two.

I think they just gave away the la liga title to Barca. :undecide:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
I think Capello had the right idea to dominate in Spain playing 2 DM,. I think the problem was the lack of creativity in Emerson and Diarra. Imagine a real with for example Mascherano and Zapater instead then the two.

you mean next season??

And when was Mascherano a creative player??

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Why is it nice??

a Gago-Diarra partnership would have gave them more creativity.

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
stupid board sacking the manager that brougt them success, will they ever learn ?
seem not....

anyway serves him right for abandoning us

karma is such a bitch but so so sweet

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ah real madrid will just continue to be unstable, schuster will be gone in a season or 2, i kinda hope that capello will take up a board role at juve, it will probably piss off most of the juve community but i feel we need sum1 strong like him on our board right now

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I really wonder where he'll go. Surely he won't find it hard to get work, and there should be a number of interesting positions open at medium-large clubs. I wonder if Capello would be willing to take up the challenge of managing a team struggling to qualify for Europe, or better yet, against relegation.

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
ah real madrid will just continue to be unstable, schuster will be gone in a season or 2, i kinda hope that capello will take up a board role at juve, it will probably piss off most of the juve community but i feel we need sum1 strong like him on our board right now
I would rather say on our bench...

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
So what... Real, Barcelona - same shit.
I really enjoy Spanish football, as far as the top teams goes. Though lately they really are, the same shit.

I hope Valencia can compete next season. IMO they got one of the most complete squads in the world.
you mean next season??

And when was Mascherano a creative player??
He is no Zidane, but he is a DM who can pass the ball.
a Gago-Diarra partnership would have gave them more creativity.
Gago really didn't impress me last season. The nerves of the guy... Surely will bloom sooner or later, but I wouldn't count on him for next season. As far as Diarra goes, Real must have conceeded like 10 goals thanks to his awful passes, especially when put under pressure.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I would love that. I think everyone knows I am a Capello fan. But, you can't argue with results and that guy is a winner. Only problem with Capello taking a board role... he is too young and way more qualified to coach us than whoever we would hire including Ranieri as Juve manager. Lippi would be a nice guy to have on the board. Ok... now I am dreaming... Lippi... Capello... Moggi. STOP!

Marko

GhostDog
May 1, 2006
I really wonder where he'll go. Surely he won't find it hard to get work, and there should be a number of interesting positions open at medium-large clubs. I wonder if Capello would be willing to take up the challenge of managing a team struggling to qualify for Europe, or better yet, against relegation.
Why not, if offer is good enough...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)