Capello is going for sure (1 Viewer)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by WhiteWolf1771 ] ++
Capello is a good manager, no doubt about it. He's won titles with 4 different clubs now, and he knows what he's doing. The problem (in my opinion) is his absolute lack of dedication. He's not winning for Juventus, he's winning for himself. I agree that sometimes Del Piero deserved to be benched, but I disagree with the assertation that he prefers tall, powerful forwards, as opposed to someone like DP. At Roma, "The Don" played the whole season with Cassano - Totti pairing at the front line, neither of whom are tall and powerful. I do believe that Capello does not like DP, but not so much that he will let it really bring the team down. I hope he gets us our 3rd star, then leaves, so we can bring in someone with heart and love, like Prandelli or Deschamps.
The man benched Montela for Delvechio!!
Totti,Cassano and Panucci are Cap's favourite players
and they arent all forwards,
Cassano is the case but we all know Caps love for him,
he isnt obiective on him

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventinoo ] ++

Another point for u Capello Haters, look how Roma going bad when he leaved them .... club fighting for the scudetto last two years , it risked to be relegated......

Long Live Capello
Hm.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
1) Capello was a traitor to As Roma.
-no comments

2) Capello plays defensive football
-our 4-4-2 with 2DMs needs no further comments,
but its not his fault, neither a bad thing to play def football,
he is an Italian in an Italian team,
Cap dont have the players to play ofensive football anyway,
its clear in every juventus play that the defence is our high priority,
we worry much less if we concede a goal than we worry if we ever score,
the critics are based on the super defensive tactics used after we score 1goal,
we fall back and forget to attack
and we have poor means to create a serius attack,
thats why we have freat dif when we have to score against super solid defences
okay, if we are so defensiv,
Then how the FÛCK did we end up being the club who scored the most goals and conceding the least ?????????

OP
Togon

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #147
    ++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++

The man benched Montela for Delvechio!!
    Totti,Cassano and Panucci are Cap's favourite players
    and they arent all forwards,
    Cassano is the case but we all know Caps love for him,
    he isnt obiective on him
    He benched Montella for Batistuta,
    He won the scudetto with Roma (only the second title in the club's history)
    He built that team, and he did great signings, like he bought Emerson from Bayern Leverkusen.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Never really wanted Deschamps at the club. To make things worse, he doesnt seem like the type capable of handling the likes of Zlatan and Cassano.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
    Never really wanted Deschamps at the club. To make things worse, he doesnt seem like the type capable of handling the likes of Zlatan and Cassano.
    He had a bust up with Marcelo Gallardo, relegated him from being a star to being a fringe player. Gallardo now captains River Plate and may I say incredibly aptly at that.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Togon ] ++

He benched Montella for Batistuta,
    He won the scudetto with Roma (only the second title in the club's history)
    He built that team, and he did great signings, like he bought Emerson from Bayern Leverkusen.
    He paid and negociated all those transfers by himself?
    I m sure there are many coaches out there who wish the half team of Brazil and Argentina

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
    who cares if he left. Juve champoin before he came !

he just added a new title in his career winning the scudetto with the bianconero as long as he know that being in At delle alpi will give him this Hounor with another team ?

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
    Lets remember that Capello was a player of Juve long ago, and he won some scudetti with us. Its difficult not to believe that a has developed a complex inner relation with the team . Even with his strong independent mind, he has evolved some kind of identity with us. And, as everybody says,in the past i hasnt seen him so emotional as he was with this season victories...

Lets hope that will bring us success.....
    I think this all will turn out into some symbiosis, Capello will Capelloilize Juve enough to bring back the ECL next year, but in return I think Capello will be Juvenized... Of course not to a Lippi extent, but Cap will grow on Juve, he might even learn something from his relationship with DP.

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
    Why not
    let me tell you something :

Juve allready has a very very good History on the past and till now before capello arrived. Teams who are desperate to acheive some thin call championship would say that, and when they get a good coach like him looking forward for the glory of their teams.

Juventus does not need a coach to build his Future, Juventus knows how to keep the reputation going up with or wihtout him.

so Juve is not the team who connect the victory, the championship and the glory or the future with a coach. specially coaches who are looking forward to have the chance being with juve ro be written in their history !

Lippi was a great coach and we did win the CL with him, but we did not say he is the future of Juve on that time ?

also capello won the scudetto with us this year and maybe CL next year but we can not say he is Juve's Future ???????

Juve is Juve no matter who is the coach. we did see Giovanni Trapattoni & carlo ancelotti with juve . where are they ?

Gone and juve still is juve and they was not our Future so capello as well??????

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    The don Needs Juve like Juve needs him...if he decides to leave we are still the champions we are and he will be the champion that he is...

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

let me tell you something :

Juve allready has a very very good History on the past and till now before capello arrived. Teams who are desperate to acheive some thin call championship would say that, and when they get a good coach like him looking forward for the glory of their teams.

Juventus does not need a coach to build his Future, Juventus knows how to keep the reputation going up with or wihtout him.

so Juve is not the team who connect the victory, the championship and the glory or the future with a coach. specially coaches who are looking forward to have the chance being with juve ro be written in their history !

Lippi was a great coach and we did win the CL with him, but we did not say he is the future of Juve on that time ?

also capello won the scudetto with us this year and maybe CL next year but we can not say he is Juve's Future ???????

Juve is Juve no matter who is the coach. we did see Giovanni Trapattoni & carlo ancelotti with juve . where are they ?

Gone and juve still is juve and they was not our Future so capello as well??????
    Well said!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)