Capello hints at England move (4 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I personally will definitely be the pilot of that particular jet to fly him to Manchester with I am sure Vinny as my co pilot
We will take him there safely and more importantly quickly.
So whenever you are ready Capello, I am willing , at least your 4-4-2 will go down a storm at Manchester

And since some very witty ppl refer to them as Manure and to you as Crap and Crapelloo, you seem like a match made in the sewer

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
I personally will definitely be the pilot of that particular jet to fly him to Manchester with I am sure Vinny as my co pilot
So whenever you are ready Capello, I am willing , at least your 4-4-2 will go down a storm at Manchester

And since some very witty ppl refer to them as Manure and to you as Crap and Crapelloo, you seem like a match made in the sewer
:LOL: If you need a navigator denco, you know where to find me.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++

:LOL:

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Category: <b>General</b><br><br>Juventus boss Fabio Capello has today stated he would be particularly keen on a switch to England. "I’ve always been interested by the idea," he admitted to Football Italia.

Talking ahead of the Champions League match with Club Brugge on Tuesday night, Don Fabio confessed that while he is happy with Juve for the time being, he is still keen on satisfying his wanderlust.

"I’ve got a year left on my contract and I’m very happy here," he said. "I’m also happy that foreign clubs are interested in me."

Capello has ventured abroad before. In 1996-97 he took over the reins at Real Madrid where he won the Primera Liga at the first attempt.

But despite winning over the notoriously hard to please Meringues supporters, he returned to Milan after just one season.

Ten years on though, it seems that the 59-year-old’s desire to try new adventures is still burning within and, with his contract set to run out in 2007, clubs such as Manchester United will certainly be taking note.

"I’m happy with what I’ve achieved in my career," he added. "But it would be very stimulating to go abroad.

"At my age I’m always looking for new stimuli and I’ve always said I’d be interested in going to England." <br><br>Source: Football Italia

May 4, 2004
Capello hints at England move Monday 21 November, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus boss Fabio Capello has today stated he would be particularly keen on a switch to England. "I’ve always been interested by the idea," he admitted to Football Italia.

Talking ahead of the Champions League match with Club Brugge on Tuesday night, Don Fabio confessed that while he is happy with Juve for the time being, he is still keen on satisfying his wanderlust.

"I’ve got a year left on my contract and I’m very happy here," he said. "I’m also happy that foreign clubs are interested in me."

Capello has ventured abroad before. In 1996-97 he took over the reins at Real Madrid where he won the Primera Liga at the first attempt.

But despite winning over the notoriously hard to please Meringues supporters, he returned to Milan after just one season.

Ten years on though, it seems that the 59-year-old’s desire to try new adventures is still burning within and, with his contract set to run out in 2007, clubs such as Manchester United will certainly be taking note.

"I’m happy with what I’ve achieved in my career," he added. "But it would be very stimulating to go abroad.

"At my age I’m always looking for new stimuli and I’ve always said I’d be interested in going to England."
channel4.com

----------------------

What the fuck... this is getting annoying(spell) ..........
i hope he dosent leave..!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)