Capello hints at England move (7 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++
2009 actually
Did he sign an extension then? cos he stated that hes flattered to be linked with utd, but is contracted to Juve til 2007.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

:down:
as Baggio said...We can't oblige him to stay with us...He has said it lot of times recently that he'd like to go to Premiership and that Man Utd is already in his mind. I actually expect Ferguson to leave and Capello to replace him Next year.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

as Baggio said...We can't oblige him to stay with us...He has said it lot of times recently that he'd like to go to Premiership and that Man Utd is already in his mind. I actually expect Ferguson to leave and Capello to replace him Next year .
:eek:

btw, maybe u dont expect but would like it to happend..
but yes, if he wanna go then let him go..

Forza Juve!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

:eek:

btw, maybe u dont expect but would like it to happend..
but yes, if he wanna go then let him go..

Forza Juve!
Not that man. But I wont cry over If he was planning to leave. Lippi is my fav coach, and I accepted the fact that he's leaving. I'm sure we'll bring another top coach if he'll leave.

Jul 28, 2002
Please dont bring back the cigar...lippi has had his time, and this time he left honourably.

In the future we will hopefully get a new style and direction of play.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
Please dont bring back the cigar...lippi has had his time, and this time he left honourably.

In the future we will hopefully get a new style and direction of play.
Exactly, I wouldn't want to risk Lippi having to eventually leave Juve under the circumstances Fergie is experiencing now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)