Cannavaro's return - probable? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
People like you are either blind or pretend to be. One of them.

FFS, did you even read Cannavaro's statement when he signed with Real Madrid?

Saying the reasons why he left....did you even bother to check the news at that time? I suggest you read that before asking such a question.
Well what was he supposed to say FFS, "I really only cam here because they offered the most money and I had nowhere else to go, but other than that I hate you motherfuckers? :disagree:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Not really. That was his statement, do the math and tell me If we asked him to leave.

"I chose Real Madrid because at my age, I find it really hard to play and adapt in Serie B. Juventus gave me and offered me everything through this 2years, fans were great with me and I had a wonderful time. I want to end my career on a high level"

Few days after he signed with Madrid, he also stated that board and some of his mates (azzurri players) asked him to stay but he just couldnt refuse madrid offer.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
And? So what? The club let him down more than he let the club down.

I personaly have no hard feelings to any of the players that left.

oflyingc

Jun 26, 2007
The return of Cannavaro would greatly improve our defence line. Age is not a problem for DC, and Canna is a real champion. Although he left for RM last year, I beleive he had his own reason. How could you expect the best DC in the world to play in Serie B? His experience could help Juven on the ground and in locker room, and I beleive our next generation defender could learn a lot from this worldclass DC. This transfer would be proved effective and efficient if it does come into reality.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
A Central Defence of Barzagli and Cannavaro with Chiellini and Zebina/Grygera on the edges could take our team where it needs to be. I would take Milito as well, but I really think Barzagli offers us a lot.

Apr 19, 2007
I really think that he had to go for money reasons and he wasnt even with us that long...why would you be mad that the best player in the world wouldnt want to play in Serie B??? Anyway if we get him back it wouldnt only improve our back line but everyone else too.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The return of Cannavaro would greatly improve our defence line. Age is not a problem for DC, and Canna is a real champion. Although he left for RM last year, I beleive he had his own reason. How could you expect the best DC in the world to play in Serie B? His experience could help Juven on the ground and in locker room, and I beleive our next generation defender could learn a lot from this worldclass DC. This transfer would be proved effective and efficient if it does come into reality.
So your saying Buffon is retarded? Because he is the best Goalie in the world and he stayed with us in Serie B....

Triptonite

Jun 12, 2007
You see that clubs need money in order to compete in Leagues. Juve suffered a great financial damage with the relegation and players had to be sold. I know that Emerson leave helped the club, because of the good offers he had. So some wanted to leave, some were forced to leave. No hard feelengs for those players. They won the scudetto for us, did they?

If he comes back it is becouse he WANTS that (wether becouse of financial or any other reason), he is not in position to be forced.

So if he comes back he is more than welcome :)

You can feel the fear of the other clubs, can you :) we are coming back, and we are determined to come back in style :)

David01

Aug 20, 2006
:eyebrows:I don't believe there are any traitors in this story. Juve had to sell players cuz they were going to lose a shitload of money in B. I'm sure Ibra, Canna, Emerson, Zambro... they all would have stayed if it wasn't for calciopoli. We had no choice but to sell them and we got money for them we needed just to stay alive.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
JuveDownunder...

Your defensive line looks amazing.

The Midfield looks weak.

The Forwards are very good.

I think Juventus lost the plot with the signing of both Almiron and Tiago. Just one of them and a destroyer would have done the trick. Let's hope they play Nocerino, or else we wont be shutting down many attacks in the midfield. Besides Barzagli, that lineup is very aggressive, which aggression in serie a is exploited on a regular basis.

I still love the forwards, wingers and Defenders on that lineup, but the Cm is Weak Weak Weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)