canna used illegal substances? (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
TBH, it is a bit conspicous that Canna's face was shown as the faces of all the doctors, but Crespo's and Veron's faces were hidden. Is it a coincidence that the Milan club's players are protected? Why show Canna's face but not the others? Bullshit.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Veron admits taking Neoton
by Nadia Carminati - created on 29 Apr 2005

Internazionale midfielder Juan Sebastian Veron has admitted to using the legal drug Neoton involved in the Fabio Cannavaro storm.

Cannavaro was filmed injecting the drug before Parma's Uefa Cup final win over Marseille in 1999 and Veron has confessed to using the same substance.

The images have provoked a huge reaction in Italy and an inquiry by the Italian Olympic Committee or the Football Federation (FIGC) has not been ruled out even though the images are six years old.

"I've used that medicine on a few occasions, in particular when we had many matches to play in few days," Veron told Rai tv.

"That medicine is used normally and is a licit substance.

"The doctor knew what he was giving us and should it be forbidden surely he wouldn't have given it us," he added.

"It hasn't been good seeing that video, but what is seen is stronger than what it really is."

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
TBH, it is a bit conspicous that Canna's face was shown as the faces of all the doctors, but Crespo's and Veron's faces were hidden. Is it a coincidence that the Milan club's players are protected? Why show Canna's face but not the others? Bullshit.
Good question. I have asked myself the same!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
TBH I was waiting for the players that were in the room at the time to defend Cannavaro. it would have been really ****ed up had they left him on his own.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
and they only talked about Gattuso and Pancaro for a couple of days. Did anybody get the results of the blood test that Gattuso supposedly took? NO because he never took it. :rolleyes:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Something like "This is the proof that we suck". "Look at him, I'm 25 and he's killing me." "Great, more more". "Seba(Veron) is getting injected haha".

A real comedian.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
and they only talked about Gattuso and Pancaro for a couple of days. Did anybody get the results of the blood test that Gattuso supposedly took? NO because he never took it. :rolleyes:
So Gattuso never took a follow-up test? Why isn't the media jumping all over that? :rolleyes:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

So Gattuso never took a follow-up test? Why isn't the media jumping all over that? :rolleyes:
I guess not, if he took it and resulted negative you think the media would have put it in front page "Gattuso: I'M CLEAN!!!".

MILAN LAB

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

yes he did, it was mentioned on rai news.

Why would they make a fuss about a neg test... its not interesting

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
Ok, from what I understand wasn`t it illegal, so why does the media make so much fuss over it??
Can he be punished for using legal medicine??
:mad:

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++
Ok, from what I understand wasn`t it illegal, so why does the media make so much fuss over it??
Can he be punished for using legal medicine??
:mad:
because they wanna give Juve a BAD image.. arghh i hate this... **** it, but i have to say that im VERY happy to see Ancelotti defend Cannavaro :)

Ancelotti Defends Cannavaro
4/29/2005 4:58:00 PM
The Milan coach came out to support Juventus defender Fabio Cannavaro following the ‘shocking’ video shown on Italian television last night.
Italian state broadcasters RAI showed a video of Cannavaro using a drip the day before the 1999 UEFA Cup Final between Parma and Marseille. However Carlo Ancelotti did not find the video as scandalous as it was depicted.

“I saw the video and surely it was not a nice scene. However, Cannavaro did something absolutely legitimate; the fact that he joked about it is another story.”

goal.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)