canna used illegal substances? (4 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
Si tratta di un difensore attualmente trentenne, pilastro della nazionale di Lippi e stella di una grande squadra del Nord.
(The video is of) a defender actually in his 30s, a pillar to Lippi's national team and star of a big club of the North

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
damn I hate this RAI.they just want to suffer us before the match against Milan.
1)why this unknown guy who gave this video to RAI,suddenly has decided to do it,after 6 years?
2)why in this video we just can see Canna face and the others's are hidden?
3)it showes he use Neoton-5 g...may them ban Canna for this?
---------------------------------------------------------------
4)I'm sure,if we play Milan 4 weeks after the match against Inter,they would ban Zlatan for 4 weeks:fero:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by neath_lad ] ++
have they hinted its canna?????? or a player from parma at that time?????
It IS him!!! On the video they show him!!! and the article already gives enough clues

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I saw this video.he used Neoton 5-g easily.it didn't seem he's doing an illegal work.
IMO all the players are doping.from Zizou to Roy Carrol.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
I saw this video.he used Neoton 5-g easily.it didn't seem he's doing an illegal work.
IMO all the players are doping.from Zizou to Roy Carrol.

agree.But can you prove that?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++

agree.But can you prove that?
ofcourse not.but I'm sure about it.IMO the players who are(were) banned because of doping are just victims.most of the players are doping but just a few of them are banned.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They showed Canna's face and blurred the other player(Crespo, Veron...) :rolleyes:

You can see clearly that Canna is joking around in the video. The substance was legal at the time and maybe now too if they didn't change the rule.

This is only togive another black eye to Juve that's unjustified AGAIN!!!

They could of shown the other players. +Canna was at Parma and then went to Inter. HE DID NOTHING WRONG.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
They showed Canna's face and blurred the other player(Crespo, Veron...) :rolleyes:

You can see clearly that Canna is joking around in the video. The substance was legal at the time and maybe now too if they didn't change the rule.

This is only togive another black eye to Juve that's unjustified AGAIN!!!

They could of shown the other players. +Canna was at Parma and then went to Inter. HE DID NOTHING WRONG.
indeed.this was the funniest part of that video.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
FCUK!! Hows our team gonna concentrate with all these news just before the Milan match..... just not what we needed, I hope Canna won't get into any trouble...

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
what trouble? he did nothing wrong. This just shows that Juve were not the only team using legal drugs. In Italy they hate so much Juve that they want to emphasize on the fact that Cannavaro is in the movie. You can see that Veron(Che Guevara tatoo) is there but the face is blurred and he's next in line to get the injection.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)