Can you imagine moving to a smaller town (4 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Cool. Is there a place you haven´t been in Malta? :D
a few. like Manikata, Hal Far, Santa Venera, Kirkop, Mtarfa etc. I've been on all the islands. In fact this weekend a lot of maltese go to Gozo(second biggest island) for the carnival; its just an excuse for a huge piss-up :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Same time as here. My carnival is more famous though. :smoke:

Brazil is the real deal. :tup:
but this year mine is going to be great. Cause we booked a farmhouse in a complex of 6 houses, and the other 5 are booked by people we know...so huge house party!
and as everyone knows girls+alcohol=cuk cuk :D

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i live in a small town with 40 000 inhabitans,
but it is really cool here. u can do all u want and the next big city isn*t far away.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
On topic tho: who wouldn't give up Paris for a small town in rivera near the beach huh (or even Mallorca in Spain)? I know what I'd choose ;)

PS Never seen "Lost in Translation", would you recommend it?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
I live in a city with about 600k citizens (2 milion total in all the country:D) and I just cant imagine myself in the smaller city than this.:D

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #40
    It all comes down to the kind of person you are at the end of the day.
    I think I can see where you're going. But please explain further because I don't think I agree.

People tend to think that there is no intimacy in big towns. I would say the opposite. In big towns you have to find a close friend or some kind of crew. You will probably become close friend with people in a small town but there's less to choose among and it much likely that you don't have much in common and therefor the bonds will be very loose. In a big town you look for people with the same interests as you and they're not very hard to find. Once you have, you'll have some really good friends you can share much with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)