Camoranesi (2 Viewers)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
well, he's a pacey player. he's quick and agile. i like how he plays in the right wing. but if he can be neddy's replacement that could be better. zambrotta and zenoni could take places playing in the right midfield.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
the moment he let Vieri and Peruzzi go, he went nuts
Apropos Peruzzi, apparently he wasn't treated well in the latter stages of his career with Juve. He had a rather serious back injury, they rushed him into play and he never got a real chance to rehabilitate. I hear it's still a problem for him these days. Thus he wanted to leave after many years in the black and white, at the time I thought it was just to find a new challenge. Don't like to hear those kinds of things. :(

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by SG78 ] ++
Yes, camoranesi is an awesome player, but I found an article recently stating that Moggi isn't completely sure whether to buy Camo or not, even though he did have a magnificent season. :undecide: For those of you who speak Spanish here's the link to the article http://old.ole.com.ar/um/notas/2002/12/28/n-495974.htm
"Juventus presionaba para que el jugador no aceptase la llamada de la selección argentina, evitando así prolongados traslados intercontinentales".

What?! :mad: Juventus isn't sure whether to buy the other half or not and are not very keen on giving him more money but they have the nerv to say him to not accept ARG's calls?!? :fero: Go **** yourself Juve!

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

"Juventus presionaba para que el jugador no aceptase la llamada de la selección argentina, evitando así prolongados traslados intercontinentales".

What?! :mad: Juventus isn't sure whether to buy the other half or not and are not very keen on giving him more money but they have the nerv to say him to not accept ARG's calls?!? :fero: Go **** yourself Juve!
Dear Nina and everybody else, this isnt even official, nor is it of a reputed source, so lets chill a bit...

and I certainly am sad to hear of peruzzi's experience. its a sad thing when a star's career future is shortened or in serious doubt just because of a hurried recovery...

trez had the same problem...

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Apropos Peruzzi, apparently he wasn't treated well in the latter stages of his career with Juve. He had a rather serious back injury, they rushed him into play and he never got a real chance to rehabilitate. I hear it's still a problem for him these days. Thus he wanted to leave after many years in the black and white, at the time I thought it was just to find a new challenge. Don't like to hear those kinds of things. :(
Really? I had not heard about that ... what a very sad case!!

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
Well juve has a cruel face too sometimes and to be realistic in some cases that's the only way to do it.(i am not implying that this is the correct one but above all it's a business)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
your welcome, sarah :) :D

anyways, im looking to see a very long and successful spell camo will have at juve. i can see him as taking over the mantle of leadership from ale, seeing that ale isnt young anymore.

actually I think we are trying to maintain a history. dp took over from baggio, now we want di vaio to take over from baggio.

but at the mo the man is camo!!

hey that rhymes!!!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
your welcome, sarah :) :D

anyways, im looking to see a very long and successful spell camo will have at juve. i can see him as taking over the mantle of leadership from ale, seeing that ale isnt young anymore.

actually I think we are trying to maintain a history. dp took over from baggio, now we want di vaio to take over from baggio.

but at the mo the man is camo!!

hey that rhymes!!!
That may be for the moment but seeing as his contract is still a joint ownership and Moggi hasn't taken the steps to sign him, he may or may not stick around after June...

Platinì

Sep 23, 2002
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

It's today new's that Mauro German Camoranesi has finally taken
his decision :

It's AZZURRI !

Grazie German :touched: :star:

I reckon soccer is unpredictable, I wonder who, at the beginning of the season could have say that Camo would have settle down as a star in Juve in such a quick time, and more, that he would be playing for the Azzurri :shocked:

Next NT's match would be on February 12th vs. Portugal !

Would it be a nice chance to watch finally a proper NT match
:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)