Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (25 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
my italian is pretty bad so i might be wrong but to my understanding the court only said that they are not competent in changing the verdict :boh:
Hasn't "not competent" been the ruling of every court since we started appeals?

How many avenues do we have to exhaust before we find a court than can properly make a decision?

The more courts that turn us away makes us look even more guilty IMO

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Why do we still keep fucking around and no go to the actual courts? It's like watching politicians get really active and talk about all the ills of society without meaning to actually get anything done when election season comes around.
I think that the FA's have rules that stipulate all hereaings regarding football issues must be judged in-house.

A club in my country sued FRF(FIGC) in a civil court and by doing so got demoted to the equivalent of Serie B.

The funny thing is the club won some 80 million in damages în the first court but lost on appeal . So in the end they got nothing.

I don't know if TAS can help in the matter .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I think that the FA's have rules that stipulate all hereaings regarding football issues must be judged in-house.

A club in my country sued FRF(FIGC) in a civil court and by doing so got demoted to the equivalent of Serie B.

The funny thing is the club won some 80 million in damages în the first court but lost on appeal . So in the end they got nothing.

I don't know if TAS can help in the matter .
But we're publicly traded, shouldn't there be some sort of justification based on that as it tanked the value of the club?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)