Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (13 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Found this on the Inter forums in their Berardi thread.

They think Moggi is still running Serie A and thats why we are dominating and that he is the reason their not doing well. :sergio:

Dat paranoia though :tuttosport:

Moggi is not removed from football. He still has his fingers everywhere. His son...the Italian national team right now, is mostly Juve players and if not the majority of the remaining players, their agents are from Moggi's son's agency...
I bet Roma/Napoli win the Scudetto next year followed by another 3-5 titles by Juve.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Is it me or are we slowely but surely making people forget about Calciopoli and earning positive reputation. Slowly but surely.

People are forgetting about Calciopoli, neutrals now view Juve as a great club with a very strong squad and mentality.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Is it me or are we slowely but surely making people forget about Calciopoli and earning positive reputation. Slowly but surely.

People are forgetting about Calciopoli, neutrals now view Juve as a great club with a very strong squad and mentality.
Well the fact that the whole thing was a farce which anyone with a bit of good footballing and logical sense was/is able to tell that should have put the whole thing to bed long time ago.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Calciopoli: Juve, sentenza Tar fra 45 giorni!
(ANSA) - ROMA, 18 LUG - Si dovranno attendere almeno 45 giorni perché il Tar del Lazio pubblichi la sentenza sul ricorso con il quale la Juventus chiede un risarcimento danni di oltre 440 milioni di euro, in seguito al diniego di revoca dello scudetto all'Inter per la stazione 2005/'06, la stagione in cui scoppiò lo scandalo Calciopoli. Il ricorso è stato oggi discusso davanti alla I sezione ter del Tribunale amministrativo; i giudici hanno trattenuto in decisione il ricorso.

Apr 29, 2006
Calciopoli: Juve, sentenza Tar fra 45 giorni!
(ANSA) - ROMA, 18 LUG - Si dovranno attendere almeno 45 giorni perché il Tar del Lazio pubblichi la sentenza sul ricorso con il quale la Juventus chiede un risarcimento danni di oltre 440 milioni di euro, in seguito al diniego di revoca dello scudetto all'Inter per la stazione 2005/'06, la stagione in cui scoppiò lo scandalo Calciopoli. Il ricorso è stato oggi discusso davanti alla I sezione ter del Tribunale amministrativo; i giudici hanno trattenuto in decisione il ricorso.
That is a serious cash injection. We will officially own the FIGC and even TIM would be sponsoring us... :juventus:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

No way, man. Just go check out the redcafe thread link I posted a couple days ago when they found out we were trolling them about Pogba. No one forgets.

- - - Updated - - -

Dare i say, the stronger more relevant we become they more they remember.

- - - Updated - - -

--------------
Calciopoli decision delayed
By Football Italia staff

A decision over Juventus’ appeal for Calciopoli damages will not arrive for at least 45 days.

The 2006 scandal saw the Bianconeri stripped of two Scudetti and demoted to Serie B, with the latter title awarded to Inter.

However, a judge later ruled that Nerazzurri director Giacinto Facchetti had also been in regular contact with referee designators.

As a result, the Turin club are pursuing a civil trial for €443m in damages from the FIGC, which will be adjudicated by the tribunale amministrativo regionale [TAR] in the Lazio region.

ANSA reports that the application was discussed today, and a decision has been held over for a period of at least 45 days.

FIGC President Carlo Tavecchio has warned a decision in favour of Juve would see the Federation “go bankrupt”, but hinted that if the suit is dropped there could be a compromise over the Scudetti.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
No way, man. Just go check out the redcafe thread link I posted a couple days ago when they found out we were trolling them about Pogba. No one forgets.

- - - Updated - - -

Dare i say, the stronger more relevant we become they more they remember.

- - - Updated - - -

--------------
Calciopoli decision delayed
By Football Italia staff

A decision over Juventus’ appeal for Calciopoli damages will not arrive for at least 45 days.

The 2006 scandal saw the Bianconeri stripped of two Scudetti and demoted to Serie B, with the latter title awarded to Inter.

However, a judge later ruled that Nerazzurri director Giacinto Facchetti had also been in regular contact with referee designators.

As a result, the Turin club are pursuing a civil trial for €443m in damages from the FIGC, which will be adjudicated by the tribunale amministrativo regionale [TAR] in the Lazio region.

ANSA reports that the application was discussed today, and a decision has been held over for a period of at least 45 days.

FIGC President Carlo Tavecchio has warned a decision in favour of Juve would see the Federation “go bankrupt”, but hinted that if the suit is dropped there could be a compromise over the Scudetti.
Give us the 2 scudetti back, an official apologi freeing us of all wrong doing and 100 mio euro and we call it a day.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No way we are going to get anything, even if that would obviously be the right call. Admitting people were dead wrong 10 years ago means reopening deep wounds in society. Not to mention the effect it might have on Italian football as a whole. Who the fuck is going to be able to pay all those damages? In the meantime Juventus have done pretty well for themselves and are now back among the top 4 clubs in the world and are probably 2nd in terms of (healthy) finances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)