Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (13 Viewers)

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
No way we are going to get anything, even if that would obviously be the right call. Admitting people were dead wrong 10 years ago means reopening deep wounds in society. Not to mention the effect it might have on Italian football as a whole. Who the $#@! is going to be able to pay all those damages? In the meantime Juventus have done pretty well for themselves and are now back among the top 4 clubs in the world and are probably 2nd in terms of (healthy) finances.
It sounds unrealistic, but any form of compensation or FIGC admitting unfair treatment, would go a long way to improve our image.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
No way we are going to get anything, even if that would obviously be the right call. Admitting people were dead wrong 10 years ago means reopening deep wounds in society. Not to mention the effect it might have on Italian football as a whole. Who the fuck is going to be able to pay all those damages? In the meantime Juventus have done pretty well for themselves and are now back among the top 4 clubs in the world and are probably 2nd in terms of (healthy) finances.
I am so disappointed in you. :sergio:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
FIGC President Carlo Tavecchio has warned a decision in favour of Juve would see the Federation “go bankrupt”, but hinted that if the suit is dropped there could be a compromise over the Scudetti.
afaik he said after the moggi trial that juve needs to drop the suit and just let the whole calciopoli story go as we won't get jack shit anyway, just because the moggi trial confirmed that juve were rightly relegated. he also said that the unrealistic scenario of juve winning the suit would make figc bankrupt, and also something like "how am i expected to have a dinner with the very same guy who's suing me for 400+ millions".

btw it's so obvious to me that juve should get back at least the 2 scudetti. juve were found guilty of what exactly? calling the ref designators, just like any other team? as all refs were acquitted, moggi had his one-man cupola without any partners in crime? :D so ridiculous.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
No way we are going to get anything, even if that would obviously be the right call. Admitting people were dead wrong 10 years ago means reopening deep wounds in society. Not to mention the effect it might have on Italian football as a whole. Who the fuck is going to be able to pay all those damages? In the meantime Juventus have done pretty well for themselves and are now back among the top 4 clubs in the world and are probably 2nd in terms of (healthy) finances.
scudetti back should be minimum

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The court could decide in our favor and award us damages. I think once we get the court on our side we can issue a public statement with the FIGC that we did nothing wrong. Only then should we negotiate with FIGC. Get them to issue a public statement and get our 2 titles officially back and that will be that. Im OK with that even though I'd love to get millions which is even more unlikely.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
scudetti back should be minimum
It would be impossible from a legal point of view. Let's say the FIGC agrees and gives Juventus the scudetti back. The FIGC were also responsible for Juve's relegation back in 2006. If they now say Juventus did not do anything wrong, they have no basis to justify that forced relegation anymore. No one can deny that the relegation cost us a lot of money. So if the FIGC gives us our scudetti back and we sue them for compensation, they'd have to give it to us.

- - - Updated - - -

The court could decide in our favor and award us damages. I think once we get the court on our side we can issue a public statement with the FIGC that we did nothing wrong. Only then should we negotiate with FIGC. Get them to issue a public statement and get our 2 titles officially back and that will be that. Im OK with that even though I'd love to get millions which is even more unlikely.
Well, they could. But it's not really a pragmatic decision. And while I think a judge should focus on proof and what happened legally, I know that many also consider the impact of their verdicts. I just don't see it happening.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It would be impossible from a legal point of view. Let's say the FIGC agrees and gives Juventus the scudetti back. The FIGC were also responsible for Juve's relegation back in 2006. If they now say Juventus did not do anything wrong, they have no basis to justify that forced relegation anymore. No one can deny that the relegation cost us a lot of money. So if the FIGC gives us our scudetti back and we sue them for compensation, they'd have to give it to us.
Maybe it could it be settled out of court with scudetti

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Maybe it could it be settled out of court with scudetti
I guess you could come to a settlement agreement whereby the FIGC agrees to give us our scudetti back and we agree not to claim financial compensation. I still don't consider it likely though.

- - - Updated - - -

it would still give juve the foundation to sue figc for compensation. and as tavecchio has already said a couple of times, odds are figc won't do that.
Yes, but we could agree not to and put that in writing.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
it would still give juve the foundation to sue figc for compensation. and as tavecchio has already said a couple of times, odds are figc won't do that.
I guess you could come to a settlement agreement whereby the FIGC agrees to give us our scudetti back and we agree not to claim financial compensation. I still don't consider it likely though.
It's not like AA is just going to drop it though, he is pushing for some kind reparation. But I guess that will depend on the ruling

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It's not like AA is just going to drop it though, he is pushing for some kind reparation. But I guess that will depend on the ruling
we'll have to wait for that of course.

agnelli will push it fino alla fine, and my guess is that it'll end at lausanne, just like our mutu/chelsea case.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
we'll have to wait for that of course.

agnelli will push it fino alla fine, and my guess is that it'll end at lausanne, just like our mutu/chelsea case.
As far as I know this is a civil case though. Which means Italian courts will have the final say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)