Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (28 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Even if successful I doubt the amount would be 440m. I'm sure whether the amount can actually be paid must be a consideration when making the decision... maybe they could use beppe's trick, instalments :D
But even if it's say 20m. Does the FIGC have any money? Isn't an organisation like that supposed to be non-profit? Sure they'll obviously have revenue and all, but I can't imagine them having budgetted for 20m.

Aug 26, 2014
But even if it's say 20m. Does the FIGC have any money? Isn't an organisation like that supposed to be non-profit? Sure they'll obviously have revenue and all, but I can't imagine them having budgetted for 20m.
Isn't FIFA non-profit also :D I'm sure they got tons of money from sponsorship deals and stuff like that.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
No way, man. Just go check out the redcafe thread link I posted a couple days ago when they found out we were trolling them about Pogba. No one forgets.

- - - Updated - - -

Dare i say, the stronger more relevant we become they more they remember.

- - - Updated - - -

--------------
Calciopoli decision delayed
By Football Italia staff

A decision over Juventus’ appeal for Calciopoli damages will not arrive for at least 45 days.

The 2006 scandal saw the Bianconeri stripped of two Scudetti and demoted to Serie B, with the latter title awarded to Inter.

However, a judge later ruled that Nerazzurri director Giacinto Facchetti had also been in regular contact with referee designators.

As a result, the Turin club are pursuing a civil trial for €443m in damages from the FIGC, which will be adjudicated by the tribunale amministrativo regionale [TAR] in the Lazio region.

ANSA reports that the application was discussed today, and a decision has been held over for a period of at least 45 days.

FIGC President Carlo Tavecchio has warned a decision in favour of Juve would see the Federation “go bankrupt”, but hinted that if the suit is dropped there could be a compromise over the Scudetti.
Well that's no a bad thing at all... it allows us to re-found everything form the scratch at Juve style. Build new stadium, stablished new financial rules like Bundes style, avoid parma, fiorentina situation in the future, and goes and goes

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
That's impossible. An apology means to acknowledge you did something wrong. If you admit you did something wrong, you open yourself up to legal claims.
But if it's true that the FIGC are prepared to come to some sort of resolve I.e a compromise with the assigned scudetti? if it means not being dragged into further legal dispute isn't that admitting guilt any ways?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But if it's true that the FIGC are prepared to come to some sort of resolve I.e a compromise with the assigned scudetti? if it means not being dragged into further legal dispute isn't that admitting guilt any ways?
It is.

Remember Juve in the summer 2006? After being threatened that the National Team would have been hurt if we didn't concede so we were backed into a corner and look what happened. The entire world took that as an admission of guilt. Same damn thing, just reversed.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There are all sorts of ways to come to a compromise. But in a high profile case like this I think any compromise on the FIGC's behalf will be perceived as admitting guilt. Even if we'd agree not to claim compensation, it would still make them look very bad.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It is.

Remember Juve in the summer 2006? After being threatened that the National Team would have been hurt if we didn't concede so we were backed into a corner and look what happened. The entire world took that as an admission of guilt. Same damn thing, just reversed.
There are all sorts of ways to come to a compromise. But in a high profile case like this I think any compromise on the FIGC's behalf will be perceived as admitting guilt. Even if we'd agree not to claim compensation, it would still make them look very bad.
Either way Juve should by no means back off, the figc fucked up and they know it, any one with half a brain knew this whole thing was a farce from day one and how nobody questioned Guido Rossi's resignation soon after Juve were condemned to Serie B I will never know, especially as he is a shareholder and former director at pirelli who are/were Inter's main sponsors. Frankly it shouldn't be our (Juve as a club) concern about whether the Figc goes into bankruptcy. The fact of the matter is Juve's name was tarnished and lost millions in sponsorship deals and 10 years on have only just recovered from it financially and we have every right to claim back everything we lost both financially and what was won on the pitch regardless of the consequences, frankly I don't even think we should even come to any sort of compromise, the figc showed no mercy on us, they forced us to prepare a case in a matter of weeks rather than years just so they could get the outcome they wanted.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Inter’s lawyer Luisa Torchia calls Juventus’ Calciopoli lawsuit “inadmissible and unfounded”.

The TAR in Lazio will make a judgement on the civil suit in45 days at the earliest, as the hearing began today.

“This is pure sporting antagonism taken into the courtroom,” Tochia told reporters.

“Inter have nothing to do, Juventus’ position is inadmissible and unfounded. We expect the TAR to do its job.”

The Calciopoli scandal saw the Bianconeri stripped of two Scudetti and demoted to Serie B in 2006, with Inter awarded the 2005-06 title.

However, after subsequent trials established that theNerazzurri had also made calls to referee designators, the Turin club are claiming for €443m in damages from the FIGC, citing unfair treatment.

The President of the Federation, Carlo Tavecchio, haswarned that the FIGC will be bankruptedif Juve win the case.

source FI

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
of course they have money, what about all the times they fined Juve for those 'racist chants' :D

- - - Updated - - -

Inter’s lawyer Luisa Torchia calls Juventus’ Calciopoli lawsuit “inadmissible and unfounded”.

The TAR in Lazio will make a judgement on the civil suit in45 days at the earliest, as the hearing began today.

“This is pure sporting antagonism taken into the courtroom,” Tochia told reporters.

“Inter have nothing to do, Juventus’ position is inadmissible and unfounded. We expect the TAR to do its job.”

The Calciopoli scandal saw the Bianconeri stripped of two Scudetti and demoted to Serie B in 2006, with Inter awarded the 2005-06 title.

However, after subsequent trials established that theNerazzurri had also made calls to referee designators, the Turin club are claiming for €443m in damages from the FIGC, citing unfair treatment.

The President of the Federation, Carlo Tavecchio, haswarned that the FIGC will be bankruptedif Juve win the case.

source FI
oh she can fuck off in all, wtf does she know

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Give us our scudetti back and admit you were wrong by doing it. If Tavecchio does this we have won basically
thats not the point though, if they are admitting guilt in any way we have to get some sort of monetary compensation. I don't see how the figc will handle this if they want to compromise they are admitting guilt, they are in a real catch 22 now and practically at the mercy of both the courts and Juve. Besides should we get our scudetti back it would be interesting to see how inter ladri respond to it.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
thats not the point though, if they are admitting guilt in any way we have to get some sort of monetary compensation. I don't see how the figc will handle this if they want to compromise they are admitting guilt, they are in a real catch 22 now and practically at the mercy of both the courts and Juve. Besides should we get our scudetti back it would be interesting to see how inter ladri respond to it.
It would be nice to get a money compensation but I can't see it happening. If our lawyers think they can win the scudetti and money on the court (wont be 440M imo, thats too much), they can try. But I'd be happy with them admiting fault, making our titles official and get the guilt of our chest. This has dragged out too long already, i wish it gets done already

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Don't care about the money at this stage. Just want our name cleared. An Inter relegation would be nice too
if it wasn't for the statute of limitations, inter would have been relegated in 2012 (?) when palazzi prepared his infamous 70-something pages long document. also, the sporting trial ended years ago, this is a civil case.
@Seven i know the basic nature of the ongoing case, but i think depending on the results of this case, juve might turn to cas. we haven't played this card yet in the last 10 years, and for a reason: it's our last resort in case the italian system fails us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)