Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (23 Viewers)

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
But did he really bend rules? He 'influenced' people. How exactly did this happen?
They don't really know that's why they sentenced him with this generic statement. None of the "proof" used to send Juve in Serie B proved to be accurate or even correct. De Sanctis, the only referee sentenced, was done for non Juve games. The swiss SIM's were tapped but did not pick up any wrong doings. Nothing supported the match fixing theory as no matches had been fixed. Even the ordinary trial stated that "the 2004-2005 Serie A championship was regular and the final standings were fair". But they could not entirely contradict their peers so they came up with this bullshit about Moggi being too powerful because he talked to the referees bosses (legit and that everybody did, including Merde), had a couple of friendly journalists (like all Clubs did) and through Gea he controlled the market (as if Ronaldo, Kakà and the likes were prevented from signing with competition).
The too powerful theory is totally invented: just remember what happened when we were forced to play in Perugia in a pool of water that made us lose the title or when they changed the rules to favour Roma in the game vs Juve that allowed them to field an extra non EEC player (Nakata) who happened to score the two goals that gave Roma the title over us. Conspiracy theorists of Moggi being the master of puppets always fail to respond about this and normally change the subject of conversation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Neither will we. In Italy they generally tie themselves up in bureaucracy for a decade until a Mexican standoff peters out to calling each other silly names. But that makes the original Calciopoli trial and execution in 5 minutes all the more disgusting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Juventus continuing Calciopoli appeals’
By Football Italia staff

President Andrea Agnelli confirms Juventus are still seeking damages over the Calciopoli scandal.

The Bianconeri had two Scudetti revoked as part of the scandal, and were demoted to Serie B, with the 2006 title going to Inter.

A trial in Naples in 2011 revealed wiretaps of ex-Inter president Giacinto Facchetti in regular contact with the referee designators.

FIGC prosector Stefano Palazzi declared that the Nerazzurri had committed sporting fraud, but the statute of limitations meant that charges could not be brought.

Juventus maintain they were unfairly punished by the scandal, and are seeking to have their Scudetti reinstated as well as damages of €444m.

“I think it’s important to update you on the recent developments on the known events of 2006,” Agnelli told shareholders today.

“We’ve read, in recent days and months, the reasoning of the Supreme Court. We’ve also read and are considering carefully the appeal filed by [Giuseppe] Gazzoni.

“We have a constant dialogue with the Federation [FIGC] and President Carlo Tavecchio about the actions undertaken by Juventus in 2011.

“I must say, I read the statements of [FIGC lawyer Luigi] Medugno [who claims Juventus should pay damages to the Federation] with interest, and I really struggled to find what he was referring to.

“In light of these new events, we don’t think the framework we’re operating in today allows us to draw different conclusions from the ones I have repeatedly explained.

“We’re fortunate that unlike other teams, Article 39 [of the sporting code, relating to the Scudetti] should not be subject to the statute of limitations.

“The claim against the Federation [for the €444m] is still pending at the TAR [regional administrative court] in Lazio, and the decision not to decide on the allocation of the 2006 Scudetto is before the Court of Appeals in Rome [The court for arbitration for sport declined to make a ruling on the 2006 title in 2012].”

Football Italia

Can someone tell me when will there be results and what the difference of this lawsuit in comparison with others?

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Burdisso: 'Totti isn’t a leader’

By Football Italia staff

Nicolas Burdisso calls Roma captain Francesco Totti “fantastic” but “he’s not a leader”.

The defender spent five years with the Giallorossi, after joining from Inter in 2009, and has a surprising opinion of the idol of the Lupi fans.

“Francesco is fantastic, and can never be a burden,” Burdisso told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“But he never asked questions. He never asked if it was better to play for 15 years at Roma and win, or 20 years and not.

“In footballing terms, he’s not a leader who drags you forward on the pitch. [Daniele] De Rossi is in too good a state, he never wanted to climb over him [Totti].”

Burdisso also worked with Luis Enrique in Rome, and praises the Barcelona Coach for instilling a work ethic at Trigoria.

“I’ve been lucky, I’ve worked with [Diego] Maradona, [Vincenzo] Montella - who was fantastic, and I wouldn’t have sent him away from Roma - and Luis Enrique.

“Look, if Barcelona win it’s not all down to the front-three [Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar]. I remember in the preliminaries with Slovan [Bratislava] he replaced Totti and we went out.

“We had a lot of young lads on the field, and we needed Francesco. When I saw the change I shook my head. The day after Luis told me 'he wasn’t doing enough’.

“He was right, it resulted in a culture of work at Trigoria. At Roma it seemed like you were doing a favour by training.

“I remember [Luciano] Spalletti and Montella went mad with rage. Vincenzo used a GPS, and at the end he said 'you worked in an embarrassing manner’.

“At Inter? Every day was a war. We were fighting for a place in the team, and everyone at Inter wanted to win.

“Playing against champions in training helps you grow.”

The defender was with the Nerazzurri for the Calciopoli scandal, which saw Juventus stripped of two titles, and he doesn’t feel the Bianconeri have repented.

“I was disappointed,” Burdisso says.

“After it was uncovered, that would have been the right time to ask questions. Instead the World Cup was won [by Italy] and nothing changed.

At one point it was made out as if we at Inter were guilty, instead of looking at what had happened.

“There was a scientific approach: not a penalty against us, but yellow cards, fouls.

“The fact that Juve are still displaying the revoked Scudetti shows that they don’t accept what they did wrong.”

Finally, Burdisso was asked for the best player he played with, other than Lionel Messi.

“Adriano at Inter was indescribable. He’s lost his way, because he was too good.”

It really takes some kind of extra dumb breed of a human to be a merda player. How can they keep postulating that they were not involved. I fucking hate that sorry excuse of a club.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
At one point it was made out as if we at Inter were guilty, instead of looking at what had happened.

“There was a scientific approach: not a penalty against us, but yellow cards, fouls.

“The fact that Juve are still displaying the revoked Scudetti shows that they don’t accept what they did wrong.”
Inter was guilty, as stated in the Palazzi sentence on the Calciopoli-bis, of breaking laws 1 and 6 which contemplate relegation of two series. They were not punished because of statue of limitations. They always say we don't respect the tribunal sentences, why don't they show us how to do it?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
What's up with them rehashing this shit? Yesterday was Crynaldo, today that cunt Burdisso...

and they say let's for get that awful past. Bunch of shitty scum.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Burdisso: ‘Totti isn’t a leader’

By Football Italia staff

Nicolas Burdisso calls Roma captain Francesco Totti “fantastic” but “he’s not a leader”.

The defender spent five years with the Giallorossi, after joining from Inter in 2009, and has a surprising opinion of the idol of the Lupi fans.

“Francesco is fantastic, and can never be a burden,” Burdisso told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“But he never asked questions. He never asked if it was better to play for 15 years at Roma and win, or 20 years and not.

“In footballing terms, he’s not a leader who drags you forward on the pitch. [Daniele] De Rossi is in too good a state, he never wanted to climb over him [Totti].”

Burdisso also worked with Luis Enrique in Rome, and praises the Barcelona Coach for instilling a work ethic at Trigoria.

“I’ve been lucky, I’ve worked with [Diego] Maradona, [Vincenzo] Montella - who was fantastic, and I wouldn’t have sent him away from Roma - and Luis Enrique.

“Look, if Barcelona win it’s not all down to the front-three [Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar]. I remember in the preliminaries with Slovan [Bratislava] he replaced Totti and we went out.

“We had a lot of young lads on the field, and we needed Francesco. When I saw the change I shook my head. The day after Luis told me ‘he wasn’t doing enough’.

“He was right, it resulted in a culture of work at Trigoria. At Roma it seemed like you were doing a favour by training.

“I remember [Luciano] Spalletti and Montella went mad with rage. Vincenzo used a GPS, and at the end he said ‘you worked in an embarrassing manner’.

“At Inter? Every day was a war. We were fighting for a place in the team, and everyone at Inter wanted to win.

“Playing against champions in training helps you grow.”

The defender was with the Nerazzurri for the Calciopoli scandal, which saw Juventus stripped of two titles, and he doesn’t feel the Bianconeri have repented.

“I was disappointed,” Burdisso says.

“After it was uncovered, that would have been the right time to ask questions. Instead the World Cup was won [by Italy] and nothing changed.

Finally, Burdisso was asked for the best player he played with, other than Lionel Messi.

“Adriano at Inter was indescribable. He’s lost his way, because he was too good.”

It really takes some kind of extra dumb breed of a human to be a merda player. How can they keep postulating that they were not involved. I fucking hate that sorry excuse of a club.
Damn. This guy is so shitty on so many levels I can hardly believe he exists. That's easily the worst interview I've read in a year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)