Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (46 Viewers)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
If you don't mind calciopoli you are either retarded or seriously out of your mind...

We were robbed of millions and millions of euros... Scudetti.. you name it.. When you say juve to someone most of them will name the clubs name in the same sentence as the word cheaters.. Our image was ruined and fucking inter won the championsleague..

Justice has to be served.. People who disagree should question if they even are a juventino or not.. Watching our remaining veterans battle in Serie B and the first couple years in A made me a very hateful person towards other football clubs.. Especially merda.. Fuck them.. Hope they go bankrupt soon.. I will party on their Graves..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Funny thing, amongst the public figures who defended us (and attacked Merde) there are people like Oliviero Beha and Mario Sconcerti who are Purple Rats fans and Juve haters whilst of the Juve linked figures I can only remember a few (Giampiero Mughini) and the one who has become a hero for us is Massimo Zampini, a Rome based lawyer and Juventus fan, who is the only one who still bring out the subject in public debates etc.
It almost seems as there is a sort of non written agreement to drop the subject amongst all those involved.
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if somebody within the club profited from this whole fiasco. That's the only logical explanation for it. Either that or Juventino's and our boards are spineless (which honestly wouldn't be hard to believe, look at Agnelli and his 3 star story, putting on on the pitch bullshit instead fucking pussyhole)

Jun 6, 2015
If you don't mind calciopoli you are either retarded or seriously out of your mind...

We were robbed of millions and millions of euros... Scudetti.. you name it.. When you say juve to someone most of them will name the clubs name in the same sentence as the word cheaters.. Our image was ruined and $#@!ing inter won the championsleague..

Justice has to be served.. People who disagree should question if they even are a juventino or not.. Watching our remaining veterans battle in Serie B and the first couple years in A made me a very hateful person towards other football clubs.. Especially merda.. $#@! them.. Hope they go bankrupt soon.. I will party on their Graves..
Of course every Juve fan felt/feels aggrieved by what happened but as things are going great at the moment I think most of us want to go forward rather than than keep clinging to the past. Questioning someone's Juventino credentials because of this or because they have different views than yours is just plain stupid.

I for one am not a person to hold grudges or hate towards other clubs I have never understood it. I have played football for many years and always respected my opponents as disrespecting others is childish. We as a club should never go to the ways of some of our adversaries and start pointing fingers and blaming others. That's the main thing we laugh about other teams when they publicly moan all the time.

I know Juve as a club is doing all they can to get justice but they are doing it in silence and know that the main thing is to concentrate on the present and on the future not the past.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Of course every Juve fan felt/feels aggrieved by what happened but as things are going great at the moment I think most of us want to go forward rather than than keep clinging to the past. Questioning someone's Juventino credentials because of this or because they have different views than yours is just plain stupid.

I for one am not a person to hold grudges or hate towards other clubs I have never understood it. I have played football for many years and always respected my opponents as disrespecting others is childish. We as a club should never go to the ways of some of our adversaries and start pointing fingers and blaming others. That's the main thing we laugh about other teams when they publicly moan all the time.

I know Juve as a club is doing all they can to get justice but they are doing it in silence and know that the main thing is to concentrate on the present and on the future not the past.
+ rep :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I see why you got fired.
:lol2:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You're overthinking this, football isn't that big a deal in politics. Most don't really care that much, and they shouldn't, there are much more important matters.
Disagree there, in Italy there's strong connection between football and politics. We got relegated back then bacause in that period we lost quite a bit of influence with both Agnelli passing away and their heirs being not quite up for the challenge due to lack of experience.

Ever heard of a row in their parlament several years ago due to an outcome of a football match? Crazy stuff, but that's Italy.

Jan 5, 2007

We were robbed of millions and millions of euros... Scudetti.. you name it.. When you say juve to someone most of them will name the clubs name in the same sentence as the word cheaters.. Our image was ruined and $#@!ing inter won the championsleague..

Justice has to be served.. People who disagree should question if they even are a juventino or not.. Watching our remaining veterans battle in Serie B and the first couple years in A made me a very hateful person towards other football clubs.. Especially merda.. $#@! them.. Hope they go bankrupt soon.. I will party on their Graves..
Calling others retarded if they dont think or feel like you is just show how limited you are.

I do lookinh for justice, but when i look to everything happens and where we were and wherr we are it just make me more proud of juve and for anyone who has brain will see that juve dont need referres help to win and italy worse nothing without us.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Did you guys see this article on goal?

Maria Sharapova's defence for using the banned drug Meldonium is that she was prescribed it for magnesium deficiencies, a heart murmur and a family history of diabetes. She claims to have taken it on and off for 10 years before it came to be placed on the World Anti-Doping Agency's prohibited substance list.

Despite being advised of its impending ban in September 2015, Sharapova claims she failed to read the email, the Grand Slam star continued to use it past the January 1 cut-off date, leading to a positive test at the Australian Open that same month.

While it is plausible that Sharapova did indeed miss a World Anti-Doping Agency memo - an athlete of her profile might be expected to be tested at Grand Slam events and would have at least temporarily halted the program or declared a medical condition in a Therapeutic Use Exemption certificate - her reasons for taking Meldonium for all those years have been treated with suspicion.

By happy coincidence the drug prescribed by Sharapova's family physician has plenty of 'off label’ uses for athletes, thanks to its ability to help oxygen uptake and quicken recovery from fatigue and injury. The scores of sportsmen and women with no proven heart problems who have tested positive since its banning by Wada goes a long way to confirming that suspicion.

Russia has a particular problem with this drug, to which Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko readily admitted after a speed skater and rugby player joined 'Masha' in falling foul of the recent ban.

"I suspect there could be several more cases," Mutko conceded. "Maybe this will wake up our trainers and federation a bit. Unfortunately, a lot of athletes took this medicine."

The drug is available over-the-counter in Russia and other Eastern and Baltic European states, making it a supplement of choice to many professional and amateur athletes. It was a legal medicine in Wada's eyes until January of this year even if it was on the watchlist; no action can be taken retrospectively, only for infringements since the ban.

Meldonium may not have been illegal until this year but its benefits nonetheless still gave athletes a sporting advantage, as another tennis star - outspoken doping critic Andy Murray - stated following Sharapova's televised mea culpa.

“I think taking a prescription drug that you don’t necessarily need, but just because it’s legal, that’s wrong, clearly,” the two-time Grand Slam winner said this week.

“If you’re taking a prescription drug and you’re not using it for what that drug was meant for, then you don’t need it, so you’re just using it for the performance-enhancing benefits that drug is giving you. And I don’t think that that’s right."

This practice of using legal medicines to confer sporting advantage has a precendent in football - the hyper-successful Juventus side of the mid-1990s.
Juventus will probably never be asked to hand back the titles they won between 1994 and 1998, even though a court of law ruled that their doctor Riccardo Agricola administered hundreds of doses of legal medicines which gave Juve players performance-enhancing boosts thanks to their 'off label' benefits.

Roma coach Zdenek Zeman called for Italian football to "get out of the pharmacy" in a 1998 interview with L’Espresso and claimed drug use was rampant in Serie A. In particular he referenced Juventus players Gianluca Vialli and Alessandro Del Piero, whose improved physiques 'surprised’ him.

The Public Attorney of Turin, Raffaele Guariniello, was sufficiently persuaded to launch an investigation into alleged doping practices at the club. His findings led him to order a raid on club premises, a raid which turned up 281 pharmaceutical substances.

Most were approved for use by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) - although at least five anti-inflammatory drugs contained prohibited substances - but the sheer quantity of medicines raised alarm. Gianmartino Benzi, the Public Attorney’s medical advisor, said that the club was stocked as well as any "small hospital".

Agricola and Juventus managing director, Antonio Giraudo, were charged in January 2002 with supplying drugs to their players between July 1994 and September 1998 – one of the most successful eras of Juventus' history. During that time they earned three Serie A titles, the Champions League and the Intercontinental Cup.

The substances were indeed acknowledged to be legal but given to produce the same effects as banned performance-enhancing drugs.

Samyr, an anti-depressant, was found to be used by 23 players. Neoton, for heart conditions, was taken by 14. It is the same drug which was filmed being pumped into the arm of Parma’s Fabio Cannavaro ahead of the 1999 Uefa Cup final against Olympique Marseille. Voltaren - a painkiller and anti-inflammatory drug – was used by 32 players in a "planned, continuous and substantial" way.

A court-appointed witness, pharmacologist Eugenio Muller, stated there was 'no therapeutic justification’ for the administration of these prescription drugs.

The drugs were used in a similar manner to Meldonium before Wada outlawed its use this year. That product was on the Wada monitoring programme in 2015 while tests were completed on its performance-enhancing capacities. Sharapova’s claimed ignorance seems a feeble excuse.

The Juventus trial lasted nearly two years with superstar players called as witnesses – Zinedine Zidane and Del Piero among them. Other players refused to give evidence citing 'confusion’, 'memory loss’ or 'too many people in the court’.

Agricola was initially handed a 22-month suspended sentence for the supply of performance-enhancing drugs and barred from practising for the same amount of time. The Italian Olympic Committee (Coni) then sought the advice of the Court of Arbitration for Sport over whether or not Juve should be stripped of their titles.

What came back was controversial: “The use of pharmaceutical substances that are not expressly banned by sporting law and that are not similar to illegal substances cannot be punished by disciplinary action,” CAS ruled. That decision partly enabled Agricola and Giraudo to appeal their convictions of sporting fraud and they were subsequently cleared. It is also a CAS precedent which should protect Sharapova from any punishment for historic use of Meldonium, although her reputation cannot be shielded from the damage of doping.

In 2007 Italy’s Court of Appeal concluded that Agricola and Giraudo had committed sporting fraud by administering legal drugs for 'off label’ performance-enhancing reasons. Prosecutors, though, could not appeal the pair's acquittal but only because of the statute of limitations – too much time had passed since the alleged offence.

Guariniello declared it a "great victory" because the ruling implied the defendants were guilty. The club itself was exonerated only because of insufficient evidence but the judge said Agricola "could not have acted alone".

“Either the players were always sick or else they took drugs without justification… to improve performance," a witness at the trial stated.

Ethically if not legally, that was doping. The dubiousness of their achievements will linger. And that might sound familiar to followers of the Sharapova case.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...gs-back-memories-of-juventus-hospital?ICID=OP

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Posting Goal.com articles on Tuz, about Juventus using legal, not-banned drugs in the 90s.

Of course it had to be the guy constantly worshipping Napoli and Roma players who would bring this garbage here.

Not banned by WADA. CAS says not banned by sporting law and not similar to illegal substances. Everything else about that article is garbage.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Posting Goal.com articles on Tuz, about Juventus using legal, not-banned drugs in the 90s.

Of course it had to be the guy constantly worshipping Napoli and Roma players who would bring this garbage here.

Not banned by WADA. CAS says not banned by sporting law and not similar to illegal substances. Everything else about that article is garbage.
:lol: True patriots do not discuss sudden scathing attacks on our club's image by one of the biggest football news sites in the world. True patriots pretend no attack ever happened.

- - - Updated - - -

how about testing the man that is serena williams?
If Serena has been owning her so badly when Sharapova have been doping, imagine how big the gap would have been had she not been doping.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What the fuck has Maria Sharapova got to do with us? :lol:

Unless Beppe is banging her
This :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: True patriots do not discuss sudden scathing attacks on our club's image by one of the biggest football news sites in the world. True patriots pretend no attack ever happened.

- - - Updated - - -

If Serena has been owning her so badly when Sharapova have been doping, imagine how big the gap would have been had she not been doping.
Good banter. :tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What the fuck has Maria Sharapova got to do with us? :lol:

Unless Beppe is banging her
:lol:

It's just a retarded article about how CAS said we couldn't be punished for using legal drugs and non-banned substances as part of our sport performance program... Yes. Because high performance sport programs don't utilize every method available to improve performance. :lol:

Non-banned anti-inflamms were used. Yeah what high-performance athletes would want to keep inflammation down. :rofl:

Moronic article is moronic.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Lol that same article even mentions the drugs being legal not-banned like five times.

Performance enhancing drugs are rampant in professional football in every damn club, probably a few illegal/banned substances in some clubs too. No reason to talk about Juve in this context other than being hyper-biased.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)