Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (64 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Assuming the description of the facts is accurate, the article raises one legitimate point though. Using these drugs was legal so nothing should come of it.

But if we knew they enhance performance and used such drugs to enhance performance (rather than for their standard medical purpose) when every body else did not then it is unethical practice. This is where the analogy with Sharapova might stand. Both Juve and Sharapova used a legal drugs for performance enhancing purposes to gain an unfair advantage over competition.

If she knew that there is a legal drug for heart conditions that is not on the list of banned materials and can improve her performance the she is gaining an unfair advantage over her colleagues. She should not deserve any punishment for it because after all the heart pills were legal until Jan 2016 but that doesn't mean her behaviour was ethical. It would be ethical behaviour only if she knew everyone else was doing the same with similar legal drugs and so her doping doesnt give her an advantage.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Assuming the description of the facts is accurate, the article raises one legitimate point though. Using these drugs was legal so nothing should come of it.

But if we knew they enhance performance and used such drugs to enhance performance (rather than for their standard medical purpose) when every body else did not then it is unethical practice. This is where the analogy with Sharapova might stand. Both Juve and Sharapova used a legal drugs for performance enhancing purposes to gain an unfair advantage over competition.

If she knew that there is a legal drug for heart conditions that is not on the list of banned materials and can improve her performance the she is gaining an unfair advantage over her colleagues. She should not deserve any punishment for it because after all the heart pills were legal until Jan 2016 but that doesn't mean her behaviour was ethical. It would be ethical behaviour only if she knew everyone else was doing the same with similar legal drugs and so her doping doesnt give her an advantage.
What? Now you're just playing stupid.

Obviously everyone knows anti-inflams help with recovery post-game, post-training session, post-everything. The article even talks about a Parma playing using one of these legal drugs.

Anyone who doesn't take advantage of every legal avenue to performance enhancement is stupid and deserves to lose. This wasn't a case of Juve having exclusive rights and knowledge about legal performance-enhancing supplements and drugs. The information and studies are out there for everyone. Why do you think every single team hires consultants and experts with regard to all these things. To determine every single legal method to enhance performance and gain a competitive edge.

It's not unethical at all. That's a retarded argument. FFS. Suggesting people don't know anti-inflams and painkillers help with performance. :rofl:

And if a heart condition drug is not a banned substance and aids performance in other ways, it's not at all unethical to use it as such. It's the same as using any performance enhancing substance that has other uses as well. It's the same as early adherents to training at high altitude because of the performance enhancing aspects of training with thinner air, or hyperbaric chambers, etc. I guess it's unethical to use these advantages if your opponents don't have them.

I guess it's unethical to spend more money on players than your opponents because that provides a competitive advantage they don't have access to.

Legal drug use, as in not banned as a performance enhancing substance, is not unethical in the slightest. Suggesting otherwise is just plain stupid and flies in the face of all high-performance sport training and supplementation methods for the last 30 years. All top-level sports teams use these methods, all successful olympic programs use these methods, and so on.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Did you guys see this article on goal?

Maria Sharapova's defence for using the banned drug Meldonium is that she was prescribed it for magnesium deficiencies, a heart murmur and a family history of diabetes. She claims to have taken it on and off for 10 years before it came to be placed on the World Anti-Doping Agency's prohibited substance list.

Despite being advised of its impending ban in September 2015, Sharapova claims she failed to read the email, the Grand Slam star continued to use it past the January 1 cut-off date, leading to a positive test at the Australian Open that same month.

While it is plausible that Sharapova did indeed miss a World Anti-Doping Agency memo - an athlete of her profile might be expected to be tested at Grand Slam events and would have at least temporarily halted the program or declared a medical condition in a Therapeutic Use Exemption certificate - her reasons for taking Meldonium for all those years have been treated with suspicion.

By happy coincidence the drug prescribed by Sharapova's family physician has plenty of 'off label’ uses for athletes, thanks to its ability to help oxygen uptake and quicken recovery from fatigue and injury. The scores of sportsmen and women with no proven heart problems who have tested positive since its banning by Wada goes a long way to confirming that suspicion.

Russia has a particular problem with this drug, to which Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko readily admitted after a speed skater and rugby player joined 'Masha' in falling foul of the recent ban.

"I suspect there could be several more cases," Mutko conceded. "Maybe this will wake up our trainers and federation a bit. Unfortunately, a lot of athletes took this medicine."

The drug is available over-the-counter in Russia and other Eastern and Baltic European states, making it a supplement of choice to many professional and amateur athletes. It was a legal medicine in Wada's eyes until January of this year even if it was on the watchlist; no action can be taken retrospectively, only for infringements since the ban.

Meldonium may not have been illegal until this year but its benefits nonetheless still gave athletes a sporting advantage, as another tennis star - outspoken doping critic Andy Murray - stated following Sharapova's televised mea culpa.

“I think taking a prescription drug that you don’t necessarily need, but just because it’s legal, that’s wrong, clearly,” the two-time Grand Slam winner said this week.

“If you’re taking a prescription drug and you’re not using it for what that drug was meant for, then you don’t need it, so you’re just using it for the performance-enhancing benefits that drug is giving you. And I don’t think that that’s right."

This practice of using legal medicines to confer sporting advantage has a precendent in football - the hyper-successful Juventus side of the mid-1990s.
Juventus will probably never be asked to hand back the titles they won between 1994 and 1998, even though a court of law ruled that their doctor Riccardo Agricola administered hundreds of doses of legal medicines which gave Juve players performance-enhancing boosts thanks to their 'off label' benefits.

Roma coach Zdenek Zeman called for Italian football to "get out of the pharmacy" in a 1998 interview with L’Espresso and claimed drug use was rampant in Serie A. In particular he referenced Juventus players Gianluca Vialli and Alessandro Del Piero, whose improved physiques 'surprised’ him.

The Public Attorney of Turin, Raffaele Guariniello, was sufficiently persuaded to launch an investigation into alleged doping practices at the club. His findings led him to order a raid on club premises, a raid which turned up 281 pharmaceutical substances.

Most were approved for use by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) - although at least five anti-inflammatory drugs contained prohibited substances - but the sheer quantity of medicines raised alarm. Gianmartino Benzi, the Public Attorney’s medical advisor, said that the club was stocked as well as any "small hospital".

Agricola and Juventus managing director, Antonio Giraudo, were charged in January 2002 with supplying drugs to their players between July 1994 and September 1998 – one of the most successful eras of Juventus' history. During that time they earned three Serie A titles, the Champions League and the Intercontinental Cup.

The substances were indeed acknowledged to be legal but given to produce the same effects as banned performance-enhancing drugs.

Samyr, an anti-depressant, was found to be used by 23 players. Neoton, for heart conditions, was taken by 14. It is the same drug which was filmed being pumped into the arm of Parma’s Fabio Cannavaro ahead of the 1999 Uefa Cup final against Olympique Marseille. Voltaren - a painkiller and anti-inflammatory drug – was used by 32 players in a "planned, continuous and substantial" way.

A court-appointed witness, pharmacologist Eugenio Muller, stated there was 'no therapeutic justification’ for the administration of these prescription drugs.

The drugs were used in a similar manner to Meldonium before Wada outlawed its use this year. That product was on the Wada monitoring programme in 2015 while tests were completed on its performance-enhancing capacities. Sharapova’s claimed ignorance seems a feeble excuse.

The Juventus trial lasted nearly two years with superstar players called as witnesses – Zinedine Zidane and Del Piero among them. Other players refused to give evidence citing 'confusion’, 'memory loss’ or 'too many people in the court’.

Agricola was initially handed a 22-month suspended sentence for the supply of performance-enhancing drugs and barred from practising for the same amount of time. The Italian Olympic Committee (Coni) then sought the advice of the Court of Arbitration for Sport over whether or not Juve should be stripped of their titles.

What came back was controversial: “The use of pharmaceutical substances that are not expressly banned by sporting law and that are not similar to illegal substances cannot be punished by disciplinary action,” CAS ruled. That decision partly enabled Agricola and Giraudo to appeal their convictions of sporting fraud and they were subsequently cleared. It is also a CAS precedent which should protect Sharapova from any punishment for historic use of Meldonium, although her reputation cannot be shielded from the damage of doping.

In 2007 Italy’s Court of Appeal concluded that Agricola and Giraudo had committed sporting fraud by administering legal drugs for 'off label’ performance-enhancing reasons. Prosecutors, though, could not appeal the pair's acquittal but only because of the statute of limitations – too much time had passed since the alleged offence.

Guariniello declared it a "great victory" because the ruling implied the defendants were guilty. The club itself was exonerated only because of insufficient evidence but the judge said Agricola "could not have acted alone".

“Either the players were always sick or else they took drugs without justification… to improve performance," a witness at the trial stated.

Ethically if not legally, that was doping. The dubiousness of their achievements will linger. And that might sound familiar to followers of the Sharapova case.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...gs-back-memories-of-juventus-hospital?ICID=OP
Brain function - undetectable.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
What? Now you're just playing stupid.

Obviously everyone knows anti-inflams help with recovery post-game, post-training session, post-everything. The article even talks about a Parma playing using one of these legal drugs.

Anyone who doesn't take advantage of every legal avenue to performance enhancement is stupid and deserves to lose. This wasn't a case of Juve having exclusive rights and knowledge about legal performance-enhancing supplements and drugs. The information and studies are out there for everyone. Why do you think every single team hires consultants and experts with regard to all these things. To determine every single legal method to enhance performance and gain a competitive edge.

It's not unethical at all. That's a retarded argument. FFS. Suggesting people don't know anti-inflams and painkillers help with performance. :rofl:

And if a heart condition drug is not a banned substance and aids performance in other ways, it's not at all unethical to use it as such. It's the same as using any performance enhancing substance that has other uses as well. It's the same as early adherents to training at high altitude because of the performance enhancing aspects of training with thinner air, or hyperbaric chambers, etc. I guess it's unethical to use these advantages if your opponents don't have them.

I guess it's unethical to spend more money on players than your opponents because that provides a competitive advantage they don't have access to.

Legal drug use, as in not banned as a performance enhancing substance, is not unethical in the slightest. Suggesting otherwise is just stupid.
I knew that this will pull you leg :D I also knew that you'd engage in a rant rather than read what I wrote.

My first sentence was "Assuming the description of the facts is accurate". I'll write it again "Assuming the description of the facts is accurate"

"Assuming the description of the facts is accurate". "Assuming the description of the facts is accurate". The article clearly suggests that we were the only ones doing this at this level. Whether this really is the case or not I do not know. But if we were exclusively engaged in this then it is unethical the same way what Sharapova did (before the 2016 ban) is unethical.

If you don't think what she did was unethical then that is a separate issue. We would be disagreeing on the ethics question not the facts of the case. However, few people would agree with you on that in the sporting world. There is legal but unethical business, legal, political and sports practices. Most people's intuitions will be that it is unethical.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I knew that this will pull you leg :D I also knew that you'd engage in a rant rather than read what I wrote.

My first sentence was "Assuming the description of the facts is accurate". I'll write it again "Assuming the description of the facts is accurate"

"Assuming the description of the facts is accurate". "Assuming the description of the facts is accurate". The article clearly suggests that we were the only ones doing this at this level. Whether this really is the case or not I do not know. But if we were exclusively engaged in this then it is unethical the same way what Sharapova did (before the 2016 ban) is unethical.

If you don't think what she did was unethical then that is a separate issue. We would be disagreeing on the ethics question not the facts of the case. However, few people would agree with you on that in the sporting world. There is legal but unethical business, legal, political and sports practices.
:rofl:

The article clearly states an example of a Parma player using these legal drugs. But yes, we were the only ones doing it.

The entire history of sporting performance is about finding whatever LEGAL ways one can to gain a sporting advantage. So i guess all sporting practice is unethical. Outspending your opponents is unethical, because in some sports they institute a salary cap so you can't do this. I guess all sports that don't have salary caps are promoting unethical practices.

I guess they should set a spending cap on Olympic programs as well, because wouldn't want that big 'ol mean USA gaining a competitive advantage on athletes from Burkina Faso. Nope. If Americans are going to take legal supplements and drugs to help enhance performance, they need to send those same supplements and drugs to athletes around the world to make things ethical.

Your nonsense is ridiculous. Ignore from now on.

- - - Updated - - -

And to be clear. Neoton is a form of creatine phosphate used in Cardiac surgery.

Creatine. An over-the-counter supplement/drug not banned to this day by WADA.

Samyr is sold over the counter in the United States and Canada as a nutritional supplement (called SAM) and is also not banned as a performance enhancer to this day by WADA.

Voltaren (diclofenac) is a NON-STEROIDAL anti-inflam also not banned by WADA to this day. It is available as an over-the-counter, non-prescription anti-inflam in many countries.

SO all 3 "drugs" mentioned in the article are legal to this day.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
:rofl:

The article clearly states an example of a Parma player using these legal drugs. But yes, we were the only ones doing it.

The entire history of sporting performance is about finding whatever LEGAL ways one can to gain a sporting advantage. So i guess all sporting practice is unethical. Outspending your opponents is unethical, because in some sports they institute a salary cap so you can't do this. I guess all sports that don't have salary caps are promoting unethical practices.

I guess they should set a spending cap on Olympic programs as well, because wouldn't want that big 'ol mean USA gaining a competitive advantage on athletes from Burkina Faso. Nope. If Americans are going to take legal supplements and drugs to help enhance performance, they need to send those same supplements and drugs to athletes around the world to make things ethical.

Your nonsense is ridiculous. Ignore from now on.
Don't run away from the discussion.

So if Construction companies use the legal forced labor in the Qatar world cup that is ethical? the entire football world will tell you it is not even though they are exploiting LEGAL means to maximize profit. BUT THEY ARE USING LEGAL MEANS TO GAIN A COMPETITIVE EDGE!!

If a corporate uses ships production to poor countries to pay peanuts for labor that is ethical? Every Sanders fan in the world will tell you how unethical this is and how new laws should be drafted to ban it.

What is legal and what is ethical are not the same thing. We wouldnt change our laws if that was the case. You can legally beat your wife where I come from but I'd hardly say its ethical. Using every legal means to gain a competitive edge is not always ethical. Most Legal means are ethical but some are not. This goes in business as well as in sports. You comparing it with having more money to spend is a false analogy. Not all legal means are ethically equivalent.

Taking anti-depressants and heart medication to boost performance in sports is not ethical. The article says we had so much of these drugs we had a mini-hospital. We did it at a much higher level than anyone else. Cannavaro is wrong in using it too. The doctor was banned and for good reason. He went against the ethical standards of medicinal practice. Giruado committed sporting fraud and was saved by the statute of limitations. Your bias is blinding.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You're the biggest idiot on the forum. You know absolutely nothing about sporting performance, or supplementation, or WADA, or performance enhancing. I just showed exactly what each drug mentioned in the article is, that NOT ONE of them is a banned performance enhancer according to WADA, and all three are sold over-the-counter in many countries. Meaning anyone can go buy them and use them for whatever purposes they see fit. Meaning, they are not even considered as illegal performance enhancers. Athletes take all sorts of supplements and anti-inflams that WADA says they are allowed to take, so as to increase sporting performance and speed up recovery time. Anything not banned is fair game, and even better is that most of these are still not banned to this day, 20 years later, which means this case has absolutely no relation to Sharapova.

The fact you can't seem to understand this is your problem. Idiocy apparently has no cure.

As I said, ignore from now on.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
BTW Zeman had nothing to go on other than the fact Del Piero got more muscular. A physique that is easily attained by anyone who goes to the gym I might add. This was also when he was 23. Many men develop a much stronger body in their early twenties. Nothing about any of this was remotely suspect. It was pure bullshit.

To add insult to injury Zeman was also insinuating Juventus used steroids. They clearly did not.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
You're the biggest idiot on the forum. You know absolutely nothing about sporting performance, or supplementation, or WADA, or performance enhancing. I just showed exactly what each drug mentioned in the article is, that NOT ONE of them is a banned performance enhancer according to WADA, and all three are sold over-the-counter in many countries. Meaning anyone can go buy them and use them for whatever purposes they see fit. Meaning, they are not even considered as illegal performance enhancers. Athletes take all sorts of supplements and anti-inflams that WADA says they are allowed to take, so as to increase sporting performance and speed up recovery time. Anything not banned is fair game, and even better is that most of these are still not banned to this day, 20 years later, which means this case has absolutely no relation to Sharapova.

The fact you can't seem to understand this is your problem. Idiocy apparently has no cure.

As I said, ignore from now on.
I'll not respond to the personal attacks.

once again you are assuming that what is legal and what is ethical is identical which is obviously false. You should seriously revise your ethics if to you all legal behaviour is ethically equal.

The reason these medicines are legal is because players need them to combat inflammation, which is very different from taking them to enhance performance without suffering from the condition the drug is made for.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW Zeman had nothing to go on other than the fact Del Piero got more muscular. A physique that is easily attained by anyone who goes to the gym I might add. This was also when he was 23. Many men develop a much stronger body in their early twenties. Nothing about any of this was remotely suspect. It was pure bull$#@!.
The investigation (according to the article) revealed that a lot more was happening. We had an unusually massive inventory of these drugs and our players were found to be using them at substantial amounts. Zeman was a sore loser I don't care what he thinks. Our players could have been amputated and we'd have still destroyed his hilarious defense.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'll not respond to the personal attacks.

once again you are assuming that what is legal and what is ethical is identical which is obviously false. You should seriously revise your ethics if to you all legal behaviour is ethically equal.

The reason these medicines are legal is because players need them to combat inflammation, which is very different from taking them to enhance performance without suffering from the condition the drug is made for.
They don't need them to combat inflammation. In normal circumstances the body does just that. Inflammation is a part of the healing process too. They use it to bounce back quicker than they normally would. Btw painkillers also improve performance. You play better without pain. And yet you'd also be using it for a condition. Your argument makes little sense.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Oh FFS. No one can be this stupid. The performance enhancing aspect of Anti-Inflams is their anti-inflammatory nature. They were taking them to reduce inflammation that athletes get from training and playing games. It allows them to train harder, recover faster. Every single time you play a football match, or work out, your muscles, tendons, ligaments are inflamed to some extent, feel pain to some extent.

They were not taking anti-inflams for some magical, performance enhancing aspect that anti-inflams are not meant for. They were taking them for exactly what they are meant for, inflammation and pain relief.

Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are not banned, not illegal, and have not been considered unethical to use as part of sports-supplementation ever.

They're not even considered to be effective according to most very recent research that says that even if they remove inflammation and pain it's likely they inhibit the healing process to some extent.

FFS. What exactly do you think they were taking Anti-Inflams for? Some magical imaginary benefit? :rofl:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh FFS. No one can be this stupid. The performance enhancing aspect of Anti-Inflams is their anti-inflammatory nature. They were taking them to reduce inflammation that athletes get from training and playing games. It allows them to train harder, recover faster. Every single time you play a football match, or work out, your muscles, tendons, ligaments are inflamed to some extent, feel pain to some extent.

They were not taking anti-inflams for some magical, performance enhancing aspect that anti-inflams are not meant for. They were taking them for exactly what they are meant for, inflammation and pain relief.

Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are not banned, not illegal, and have not been considered unethical to use as part of sports-supplementation ever.

They're not even considered to be effective according to most very recent research that says that even if they remove inflammation and pain it's likely they inhibit the healing process to some extent.

FFS. :rofl:
Dude just doesn't get it. Fwiw they are abused imo and they hurt rather than help. But that's obviously not the point here.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
BTW Zeman had nothing to go on other than the fact Del Piero got more muscular. A physique that is easily attained by anyone who goes to the gym I might add. This was also when he was 23. Many men develop a much stronger body in their early twenties. Nothing about any of this was remotely suspect. It was pure bullshit.

To add insult to injury Zeman was also insinuating Juventus used steroids. They clearly did not.
:agree:

It was also the era, early to mid-90s, that sports performance programs in the west first started using real scientific training methods, and actual physical fitness programs in the gym. The fall of the Berlin Wall meant a huge amount of Soviet sport science research was made available to the west, and professional sports in the west finally moved into the modern era of performance training.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude just doesn't get it. Fwiw they are abused imo and they hurt rather than help. But that's obviously not the point here.
:tup:

Exactly this. They help with pain and inflammation but they reduce the efficacy of the body's natural healing process and are abused to the point they do damage. The NFL is one of the worst offenders for this.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
They don't need them to combat inflammation. In normal circumstances the body does just that. Inflammation is a part of the healing process too. They use it to bounce back quicker than they normally would. Btw painkillers also improve performance. You play better without pain. And yet you'd also be using it for a condition. Your argument makes little sense.
There is some sense that any single medicine will improve performance so you are correct in saying that they would improve performance. However its one thing to say that I am taking an anti-depressant because I am depressed and another to say that I am taking an anti-depressant even though I am not depressed. Its just that one the side effects of those pills is that I have higher adrenaline than normal people and that gives me an edge in a football match.

No one (not even the article here) is saying that Sharapova or Juve should not have used anti-inflammatory or anti depressents or any drugs at all. The whole problem is using a drug for a purpose different from what it is designed for to gain an advantage. Using an antiinlammatory drug to counter inflamation is the right use for it. Using it to boost adrenaline or improve stamina because of some other performance enhancing side effect is not.

I am not alone in having this intuition. The Doctor was banned and Giruado was found guilty of sporting fraud. This is when the agnelli family was well and strong its not another conspiracy.

Andy Murray said:
"Meldonium may not have been illegal until this year but its benefits nonetheless still gave athletes a sporting advantage, as another tennis star - outspoken doping critic Andy Murray - stated following Sharapova's televised mea culpa.

“I think taking a prescription drug that you don’t necessarily need, but just because it’s legal, that’s wrong, clearly,” the two-time Grand Slam winner said this week.

“If you’re taking a prescription drug and you’re not using it for what that drug was meant for, then you don’t need it, so you’re just using it for the performance-enhancing benefits that drug is giving you. And I don’t think that that’s right."

Its a very common moral intuition.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I often use Voltage gel or high dose ibuprofene to aid recovery when doing extended overloads and certain parts are trailing with recovery.

And anyone can get those

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Hist, shut up. You are wrong. Dont make it worse man

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

FFS. What exactly do you think they were taking Anti-Inflams for? Some magical imaginary benefit? :rofl:
sometimes there are off-label benefits to them. Thats the whole point. FFS they took anti-depressants not just anti inflammation drugs

"Maria Sharapova's defence for using the banned drug Meldonium is that she was prescribed it for magnesium deficiencies, a heart murmur and a family history of diabetes."
"By happy coincidence the drug prescribed by Sharapova's family physician has plenty of 'off label’ uses for athletes, thanks to its ability to help oxygen uptake and quicken recovery from fatigue and injury. The scores of sportsmen and women with no proven heart problems who have tested positive since its banning by Wada goes a long way to confirming that suspicion."

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I often use Voltage gel or high dose ibuprofene to aid recovery when doing extended overloads and certain parts are trailing with recovery.

And anyone can get those

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Hist, shut up. You are wrong. Dont make it worse man

I take them on occasion too. So did most performance athletes that I trained with in University.

And the heart drug Neoton was just a creatine phosphate that was available before it really became available as a supplement, before a lot of the studies that made it so popular today had been done.

One of the big early users of creatine phosphate was the 1992 Olympic British track and field team that had such good results.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

I take them on occasion too. So did most performance athletes that I trained with in University.

And the heart drug Neoton was just a creatine phosphate that was available before it really became available as a supplement, before a lot of the studies that made it so popular today had been done.

One of the big early users of creatine phosphate was the 1992 Olympic British track and field team that had such good results.
Do you also take Samyr the anti-depressant? Do you take it because you get depressed over your performances or for some other side effect?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
As soon as I read voltaren as one of the examples of performance enhancing drugs is when I decided to take that aricle 0% seriously. Most drugs you dont know nor use so you can assume they are worse and more benificial "cheating" even if legal, but the fact I know how common low level Voltaren is and use it myself, seeing it listed as big illicit advantage just made me lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)