Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (11 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
“We are the first to understand that when you win a title on the field you have a right to it. The pre-Calciopoli Juventus did not need to win in court."

That looks like an admission that we deserve our titles back.

doitfaggot.jpg

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
“We are the first to understand that when you win a title on the field you have a right to it. The pre-Calciopoli Juventus did not need to win in court."

That looks like an admission that we deserve our titles back.

doit$#@!.jpg
Tavecchio has said similar before (http://www.football-italia.net/62306/tavecchio-‘juve-have-32-scudetti’), but I think it's just an attempt to stop the civil trial.

If fans care more about the titles, then he's probably hoping they'll put pressure on the board to drop the suit in favour of the titles.

Because it's a civil trial, there's less of a burden of proof on Juve, all we have to do is prove we were treated disproportionately badly, rather than prove we did nothing wrong.

So if they can prove that others did the same as Moggi, then there's a pretty good case for awarding damages, and Tavecchio must know that.

Personally I think what will happen is this:

1) We'll keep up the lawsuit
2) The court will initially rule in our favour, and 'Tuz will break.
3) The FIGC will appeal.
4) Juve and the FIGC will cut some deal for less money, but the titles back, or at least the unassigned one.
5) Everyone claims they were right all along.

Dec 24, 2012
Anyone have a link to the later Palazzi report, of 2011? The one that indicted Inter and basically said they committed unlawful acts and may have orchestrated the whole thing (which of course nobody pays attention to)?

Aug 26, 2014
Tavecchio has said similar before (http://www.football-italia.net/62306/tavecchio-‘juve-have-32-scudetti’), but I think it's just an attempt to stop the civil trial.

If fans care more about the titles, then he's probably hoping they'll put pressure on the board to drop the suit in favour of the titles.

Because it's a civil trial, there's less of a burden of proof on Juve, all we have to do is prove we were treated disproportionately badly, rather than prove we did nothing wrong.

So if they can prove that others did the same as Moggi, then there's a pretty good case for awarding damages, and Tavecchio must know that.

Personally I think what will happen is this:

1) We'll keep up the lawsuit
2) The court will initially rule in our favour, and 'Tuz will break.
3) The FIGC will appeal.
4) Juve and the FIGC will cut some deal for less money, but the titles back, or at least the unassigned one.
5) Everyone claims they were right all along.
I don't want the unassigned one i want the one those shits took from us and i like to see a video of Marota and Agnelli caring out the scudetto out of their so called trophy room and to see them burn with anger in the process. And celebrate all over again with the bus in Millano first then in Turin. And i would put it in a bullet proof glass in front of our stadium so everyone can see it.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I don't want the unassigned one i want the one those shits took from us and i like to see a video of Marota and Agnelli caring out the scudetto out of their so called trophy room and to see them burn with anger in the process. And celebrate all over again with the bus in Millano first then in Turin. And i would put it in a bullet proof glass in front of our stadium so everyone can see it.
If that happens, I will take back everything I've said about the guttless Agnelli.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
that sneaky bastard will sweet talk us to lift charges and after it he'll not do anything. just give us the titles and apologies, fuck the money. we won't see a mil from figc.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Press for the money, the Scudetti should be a given. We shouldn't even need to negotiate their return, that is expected. The compensation is what we want now and, if it was spread out over 10-15 years, say 20m per year for 15-20 years, I'd take that. Hell, I'd take a lump sum of 100-175m. Think about that influx of cash. We could use half of it to better our squad and half of it to pay down debt for future growth.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Just give us the 443M in installments :beppe:
FIGC won't go broke this way

@Hustini @Hustini @Hustini @Hustini @Hustini @Hustini @Hustini @Hustini @Hustini @Hustini @Hustini @Hustini @Hustini @Hustini @Hustini @Hustini @Hustini @Hustini

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
To be honest, I don't think we're ever gonna get a substantial amount of money. Hence, I believe that the best tactic is to demand our titles back, which is much more significant that many of you would think. Abroad, Juve's reputation is still very much stained by what happened in 2006, no one actually bothers to look into things and discover the farce that Calciopoli was. Reclaiming our titles would clear our name, and thus probably ease obtaining new fans.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
To be honest, I don't think we're ever gonna get a substantial amount of money. Hence, I believe that the best tactic is to demand our titles back, which is much more significant that many of you would think. Abroad, Juve's reputation is still very much stained by what happened in 2006, no one actually bothers to look into things and discover the farce that Calciopoli was. Reclaiming our titles would clear our name, and thus probably ease obtaining new fans.
I thought so too, but can you see them taking the scudetto from Inter? I can't imagine this to be honest and it's also impossible to split them.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
But why demand something that is already seen by us and already on the table? In a negotiation, we start at the high end, they offer the low end and we meet in the middle. Titles is the minimum expectation and, in my opinion, a foregone conclusion that we're getting them back. So that's such a low end offer, its almost laughable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)