Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (11 Viewers)

Dec 8, 2014
What's that I read in tuttosport today?
I am assuming it is this: http://www.football-italia.net/64563...-bankrupt-figc

This actually sounds positive to an extent. It reads as though the FIGC are desperately trying to avoid paying us any money and if we are prepared to come to the table, negotiate, and settle out of court for less or no money, then we can almost name our terms. I think this is our best option. I am not sure how successful we would actually be in court, and even if we did win, what are the chances of actually receiving all that money? Minimal at best I would think. To be perfectly honest, I am not even really all that concerned with the money. I just want a formal apology and our scudetti back. This seems like the most realistic way of actually attaining those things and clearing our name.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Federation President Carlo Tavecchio discusses Juventus’ Calciopoli lawsuit - 'the FIGC would go bankrupt’.

The final verdicts in the long running scandal were handed down by the criminal courts last week, with former Juventus directors Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo acquitted on some charges, but not others.

The club is seeking €443m in damages from the Federation in a civil trial, citing loss of income, loss of players and damage to reputation for a scandal in which they believe they were unfairly singled out.

“I’ve always had great respect and affection for Turin,” Tavecchio told Tuttosport, a newspaper based in the city.

“Turin is also where the Federation was born [in 1898]. I supported Inter… well I no longer cheer for them but you know… however, I’ve always had a soft spot for Torino, for their history and tradition.

“Also, I was one of the few Inter fans who weren’t offended when Juve won.

The thing that troubled me, though not personally, is the civil trial by Juventus, claiming €443m. How can that not be a problem?

“How can you go to lunch with someone, meanwhile they’re claiming €443m in damages from you? I don’t know how my predecessors did it.

“Every time I’ve met with [Juventus President Andrea] Agnelli he’s shown himself to be open to things, but we never went into details.

“We waited for the judgement of all levels of the Calciopoli courts. As for the liability action, Juventus have no chance after the Supreme Court ruling.

“The matter is closed. For other things, we’ll have to see.

“Other teams phoned the referees? It’s one thing to make calls to protest, it’s another to call to make agreements. The judgements are very clear.

“You can say that these things have been refuted in criminal law, but in sports it’s another thing. I have thought of everything and more regarding calls to the referees.

“The analysis by the Supreme Court shows that there were deliberate actions by the two Juventus directors.

“We don’t know the motivations [of the court for its decisions]? Sure, but in the meantime there have been convictions… or rather the statute of limitations came into effect, but the offence took place, from what I've read…

“I repeat, two directors from Juve, not from [amateur team] Bordighera.

“I’m not trying to block anything, what interests me now is the question of instability. The FIGC would go bankrupt if we gave Juventus that €443m.

“I’d rather just shake hands with Juve and tell everyone to tone it down, but I can’t do that. The FIGC has a dignity which we must get back.

“We’re servants to everyone, but slaves to no-one.

“Even Juventus have an interest [in the FIGC], with their players being in the national team, to set one party apart from everyone is useless.

“We just have to get rid of the claim for damages, then there’s nothing stopping us evaluating the rules and arguments that Juve believe should be evaluated.

“We are the first to understand that when you win a title on the field you have a right to it. The pre-Calciopoli Juventus did not need to win in court.

“[But] I have only one goal, to find an agreement with Juventus on the matter of the appeal [for damages]. Don’t put the cart before the horse.

“The big battle is the litigation, not the Scudetti.”

:lol: i Can't stop laughing

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I am assuming it is this: http://www.football-italia.net/64563...-bankrupt-figc

This actually sounds positive to an extent. It reads as though the FIGC are desperately trying to avoid paying us any money and if we are prepared to come to the table, negotiate, and settle out of court for less or no money, then we can almost name our terms. I think this is our best option. I am not sure how successful we would actually be in court, and even if we did win, what are the chances of actually receiving all that money? Minimal at best I would think. To be perfectly honest, I am not even really all that concerned with the money. I just want a formal apology and our scudetti back. This seems like the most realistic way of actually attaining those things and clearing our name.

An apology does not clear our name. A judgment stating that the FIGC has caused Juventus considerable damage and ordering the FIGC to pay Juventus damagas does however.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Inter merda fan.. That is all..

Fucking cunt.. Now I want us to sue them even more.. If a club can be saved with money from fines, let them pay those fines to us until the 443 million is paid..

Dec 8, 2014
An apology does not clear our name. A judgment stating that the FIGC has caused Juventus considerable damage and ordering the FIGC to pay Juventus damagas does however.
I think it would. It would at least give us the satisfaction of hearing them say that Juventus did nothing wrong and were unfairly targeted and punished. We would most likely get our scudetti back. That for me is the aim. Not money. Chances are that unless we settle out of court, the FIGC would tie it up in court for so long we would never see the money and even if it we did, it would be in 5-10 years and would be practically useless. Regaining our reputation in the public eye, and 32 official scudetti, as well as the satisfaction of seeing one taken away from the Interisti would more than keep me happy.

Inter merda fan.. That is all..

Fucking cunt.. Now I want us to sue them even more.. If a club can be saved with money from fines, let them pay those fines to us until the 443 million is paid..

The Lega Serie A is saving Parma, not the FIGC. The FIGC have an influence on all facets of the game, but outside of the national team and refereeing, I am not sure that there is any area in which they have total control. They have money, but not Sky/Mediaset TV rights money and all the revenues associated with running a professional league. Unlike most countries, they do not even run the Coppa Italia.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
400 million euros >>>> 2 past scudetti anytime... true juve fans and legends would agree that future investment > past honor considering the circumstances we are in ---> not rich enough compared to the top teams, think about it, how long must we as a club dreading over potential scenario that is other teams steal our pogba, morata etc???

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Obviously we are never going to see over 400 million Euros. Tavecchio's crying like a little bitch is just to confuse the public and to paint Juve like the bad guy. Even if we win the civil case and are to be paid damages, I am sure that a deal will be struck that allows the FIGC to survive. The 400 million is completely irrelevant to the debate today and Tavecchio knows it. Fucking cunt.

Dec 8, 2014
400 million euros >>>> 2 past scudetti anytime... true juve fans and legends would agree that future investment > past honor considering the circumstances we are in ---> not rich enough compared to the top teams, think about it, how long must we as a club dreading over potential scenario that is other teams steal our pogba, morata etc???
Those scudetti were won with hard work, blood, sweat and tears. Our club and those players deserve to see their success recognised and honoured officially. No amount of money should deny them that privilege. I was shattered when those championships were revoked, and it would bring me the greatest satisfaction to see them returned to their rightful owner. I am immensely proud of our historical success and I have never met a Juventus fan who is not. I am a little bemused why you would treat it with disdain and put a price tag on the value of a championship.

Further, I am failing to see how I am not a 'true' Juventus fan for disagreeing with your notion. I would love the money but realistically, it is folly to make that our one and only aim. Should we be financially compensated? Absolutely. But we are far better off dealing with the FIGC on positive terms and settling for a little less than risking it all. Even if we went to court and won, and that is a big if, there really is minimal chance of seeing 400 million Euro. The FIGC will tie it up in court for years, with one appeal and postponement after another. Look how long it has taken for the final criminal charges to be settled. On the miraculous chance that we do see our money in 5-10 years, inflationary pressures and the time value of money will render it a lot less valuable.

I am just as angry with the FIGC as many of you here, but we will achieve nothing by bankrupting them. If they bankrupt, are we even sure that they have the net assets to pay our 400 million Euro in full?

Keep a real world view of the situation and remember this is Italy. Decisions do not get made because it is just and fair. Decisions get made because those with influence allow them to be made, and they are made in such a way that those people desire. Do not be fooled by the big flashing dollar signs. Our aim should be to strike a deal which is smart and beneficial for us as a club, instead of just vindictive towards the FIGC. Think beyond the headlines to the real world operation of the law.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tavecchio is an idiot. I'd (And @Bjerknes) would love nothing more than to see Juve bankrupt FIGC :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Those scudetti were won with hard work, blood, sweat and tears. Our club and those players deserve to see their success recognised and honoured officially. No amount of money should deny them that privilege. I was shattered when those championships were revoked, and it would bring me the greatest satisfaction to see them returned to their rightful owner. I am immensely proud of our historical success and I have never met a Juventus fan who is not. I am a little bemused why you would treat it with disdain and put a price tag on the value of a championship.

Further, I am failing to see how I am not a 'true' Juventus fan for disagreeing with your notion. I would love the money but realistically, it is folly to make that our one and only aim. Should we be financially compensated? Absolutely. But we are far better off dealing with the FIGC on positive terms and settling for a little less than risking it all. Even if we went to court and won, and that is a big if, there really is minimal chance of seeing 400 million Euro. The FIGC will tie it up in court for years, with one appeal and postponement after another. Look how long it has taken for the final criminal charges to be settled. On the miraculous chance that we do see our money in 5-10 years, inflationary pressures and the time value of money will render it a lot less valuable.

I am just as angry with the FIGC as many of you here, but we will achieve nothing by bankrupting them. If they bankrupt, are we even sure that they have the net assets to pay our 400 million Euro in full?

Keep a real world view of the situation and remember this is Italy. Decisions do not get made because it is just and fair. Decisions get made because those with influence allow them to be made, and they are made in such a way that those people desire. Do not be fooled by the big flashing dollar signs. Our aim should be to strike a deal which is smart and beneficial for us as a club, instead of just vindictive towards the FIGC. Think beyond the headlines to the real world operation of the law.
We should go for both the money and the titles. Look at it this way, if a court rules in our favor of the money that is because they see we have a legit case and winning the money would mean that specific court found we weren't guilty which theoretically would mean those titles would be hours as well. OR works the other way, if we are handed back the titles by the FIGC because a court ruled in our favor then that would mean the same thing, that court didn't think we were guilty which means we would also be entitled to damages. We need to go for both.

- - - Updated - - -

Since I can't post this in the Conte thread I will throw down this bad boy here:

Repairing the ItalJuve relationship

Antonio Conte’s Juventus Stadium homecoming has drawn mixed emotions. Luca Cetta asks if the reception tonight will be a positive one.

No club side has enjoyed as fruitful a relationship with its national team as Juventus. The Bianconeri have provided a record 24 World Cup winners, including 22 Italians. When Juve are strong, the Nazionale follows. It’s true of 1934, 1982 and 2006. And when the Old Lady have fallen, like in the mid 1950s and 2010, Italy too have struggled.

As Turin prepares for Italy against England tonight, it’s hard to think of another time when the relationship between Juventus and the Azzurri has hit such a low. There’s a poisonous atmosphere and a number of factors combining to swell the ill-feeling.

Recently the Calciopoli scandal reached some sort of resolution, but not one which left Juventus satisfied. Their quest since 2006 has been retrieving what they feel is rightly theirs – two Scudetti revoked in the original trial. Then there’s the €443 million Juve are asking from the FIGC in damages. It’s not exactly the perfect backdrop to welcome the Nazionale and Federation chiefs. Nor was the championship slogan which normally adorns the Stadium entrance, with the numbers 3 and 2 clearly visible alongside the Scudetto. That was covered up on request of the FIGC.

At Coverciano last week, Claudio Marchisio clutched his knee. Initially diagnosed as a ruptured anterior cruciate ligament, Bianconeri fans were left angry about of their players being hurt on international duty. With Paul Pogba and Andrea Pirlo already sidelined it looked a huge blow.

It may have proved a storm in a teacup, expect Antonio Conte is now Azzurri boss. Formerly of Juventus, his resignation last July shocked the faithful. In three years Conte had taken the Old Lady from the doldrums to a winning force again. To fans the sight of him taking training one day and walking away the next felt like a sucker-punch. To those who accepted Conte wanted a break, seeing him announced as Italy boss in August was a body blow.

The Marchisio incident fuelled bad blood, with club patron John Elkann declaring Conte not a coach but a 'cherry-picker’ and wondered why the players worked so hard. “I wonder why Elkann didn’t ask me that when I was at Juventus? We don’t work 'hard’, we work well,” Conte snapped back. Yesterday, whispers emerged that Fiat - run by Elkann - would drop its sponsorship of the Nazionale. Evidently the wound has not healed.

Marchisio’s injury was declared not as serious as first feared after follow-up tests conducted by Juventus. He may even be back in time for their Champions League quarter-final tie with Monaco. But by then Conte had reportedly received death threats from irate fans. Already disillusioned with the Italy position this furthered his discontent. Conte stormed out of a weekend Rai interview after being asked another Marchisio-related question.

Conte could hardly be blamed for the incident given Marchisio was conducting a warm-up when it occurred. The actions of a minority to level death threats at Conte was deplorable. That went too far for a person who has “the brain of an elephant.”

This is an individual who gave 16 years – 13 as a player and three as Coach – to Juventus. He does not deserve such treatment. So too must Conte remember that both times the club provided him with an opportunity, plucking him from Lecce and Siena. He did well to grasp those chances. It would serve both sides well to remember what each has done for the other.

Giorgio Chiellini and Andrea Barzagli asked the furore to cease and for a calm atmosphere for the game. Fans in Turin gave Conte and the team a warm welcome on Sunday. As locals clamoured for photo opportunities his importance to Juventus over the years, most recently in their revival, was stressed.

Reports suggest 30,000 tickets have been sold for the match. It will be interesting to see the reaction towards the Lecce native for what is his first game back at the stadium he helped to turn into a fortress. Juventus are a club steeped in tradition and if the positive welcome is anything to go by, fans will show appreciation.

Conte says the match will be a good test for his squad. Perhaps the real test is between he and the fans which supported him for three great seasons, and his former employers. Tonight could be the first step in the healing process between two great institutions which, for better or worse, are forever linked.
What a sick and twisted relationship we have between the FIGC, Juventus & Conte.

One sent us to Serie B while less than a decade later tried to convict Conte of match fixing. Another complained endlessly about his innocence yet took the most important job from them while shitting on the club in the process that gave him everything. And the last is the core of the NT but is trying to get 443m and protect their innocence while the first claims the opposite. :lol:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Another complained endlessly about his innocence yet took the most important job from them while $#@!ting on the club in the process that gave him everything.
i remember conte shouting at galliani "you're the mafia of the football". now he works with his interista assistant coach and he gets millions from an interista figc president. that's what you call a turnover i guess.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010

with real world view I'd take the money over 2 scudetti, sure past glory and honor are important, I can't disagree with that; but still the point I made before is far much more relevant for the current situation and our future.

past 2 scudetti WON'T MAKE the likes of POGBA AND MORATA stay as much as money would've made them to.

making FIGC bankrupt? :lol: gotta be not as dumb as that, do it :beppe: way... 30 million euros over 15 years :beppe: or even 15 million over 30 years :beppe:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)