Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (12 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I love when Milan fans call us match fixers, and tease us with "JuBe" - completely ignoring the fact that their club was demoted for ACTUAL match fixing in the 80s :lol:

But I don't expect most Meelahn fanboys/girls to know the history of their club - they started supporting them in 2003 when they were good in Europe.
Milan were also relegated for just being plain shit a couple of years after that.

Yo-yo club.

From "around the peninsula"

Sadly, like the “great” Inter side of the 2000’s, Il Grande Inter’s legacy has been tainted by controversy. British newspaper The Times reported in 2003 that then-president Angelo Moratti had Hungarian referee Gyorgy Vadas in 1965 in an attempt to fix a European Cup tie with Malaga.

It was also suggested that Inter had made similar attempts at European Cup match-fixing during both of the previous seasons. Brian Glanville stated that Il Grande Inter’s success was “the fruit of bribery and corruption in which Angelo Moratti played a crucial part in a process implemented by two men also now dead: Deszo Szolti, the Hungarian fixer, and the serpentine Italo Allodi (Inter’s sporting director).”

There’s no doubt that this was an excellent side but their legacy has been severely tainted by these allegations. As if match-fixing wasn’t bad enough, ex-player Ferruccio Mazzola alleged that the use of illegal performance-enhancing drugs was rife at Inter in the 1960’s. Chairman Massimo Moratti and president Facchetti (among those implicated by Mazzola) immediately sued.

Mazzola won the case in 2010, and it’s very telling that Inter decided against appealing. I’m no lawyer, but this suggests guilt to me. It’s probably no coincidence that these allegations rose under the ownership of Angelo Morrati and that Inter’s next big scandal (Calciopoli) came about under Angelo’s son’s (Massimo) stewardship.
The English also believe Inter fixed a game against Liverpool in 1965. Inter won 3-0 in Milan after losing 3-1 at Anfield.

But I take most of these claims of bribery with a large pinch of salt because I don't trust the English.

If you listen to them, the whole world has always been out to get them and they have never conducted themselves with anything other than the absolute highest levels of sporting integrity.

Roma also bribed (or attempted to bribe) a referee in 1894 in their game against Dundee United,
The general consensus on that game is that the ref was bribed, but 'only' as a guarantee in case Roma needed help to go through.

In the end they didn't need it, so the game wasn't actually influenced. That's not to say that what Roma did wasn't wrong or that it shouldn't have been punished of course.

And with Dundee Utd distracted in Europe, Aberdeen romped home to a league and cup double.

Utd, typically, won fuck all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Attachments

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Milan were also relegated for just being plain shit a couple of years after that.

Yo-yo club.

The English also believe Inter fixed a game against Liverpool in 1965. Inter won 3-0 in Milan after losing 3-1 at Anfield.

But I take most of these claims of bribery with a large pinch of salt because I don't trust the English.

If you listen to them, the whole world has always been out to get them and they have never conducted themselves with anything other than the absolute highest levels of sporting integrity.

The general consensus on that game is that the ref was bribed, but 'only' as a guarantee in case Roma needed help to go through.

In the end they didn't need it, so the game wasn't actually influenced. That's not to say that what Roma did wasn't wrong or that it shouldn't have been punished of course.

And with Dundee Utd distracted in Europe, Aberdeen romped home to a league and cup double.

Utd, typically, won fuck all.
On the left of the photo, is that Walter Smith?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Reading the quotes at the bottom settles it for me. It should settle it for everyone else. This proves no matter what we do or how good we are that people will always be against us. And that's fine. $#@! em all.
That James Doakes guy that sounds so butthurt in the comments about how Juve still gets help by receiving penalties at the right time and offsides calls and free kicks and cards and the like, he's one of the morons constantly insulting Juve on that pathetic Chiesa Di Totti website.

What a bunch of morons. Roma, a team that has actually admitted bribing a referee in the '80s is calling Juve corrupt. Does it get any more deluded than that. :sergio:

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
new post on my memories of the old Juve .... my first Champions League (Cup) game

what I remember about that game was the stadium being packed like I have never seen a stadium before; on each cement "seat", instead of sitting down, there were 2/3 people standing.

Also, I rememeber the crazy rush to the station when we nearly missed the train back to Milano; and then the train broke down in the middle of nowhere with fog. We got home at 4 am and my dad decided to make me miss school ....

In terms of playing, Boniek played possibly the best game in his career, Gianni Agnelli labelled him "bello di notte", beauty at night time because in the Serie A games had not made an impression yet. Platini was outstanding as always and Paolo Rossi lethal as poison.

In my heart is the squad I consider the best I have seen playing.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
new post on my memories of the old Juve .... my first Champions League (Cup) game

what I remember about that game was the stadium being packed like I have never seen a stadium before; on each cement "seat", instead of sitting down, there were 2/3 people standing.

Also, I rememeber the crazy rush to the station when we nearly missed the train back to Milano; and then the train broke down in the middle of nowhere with fog. We got home at 4 am and my dad decided to make me miss school ....

In terms of playing, Boniek played possibly the best game in his career, Gianni Agnelli labelled him "bello di notte", beauty at night time because in the Serie A games had not made an impression yet. Platini was outstanding as always and Paolo Rossi lethal as poison.

In my heart is the squad I consider the best I have seen playing.

The atmosphere was so much better in the 70s/80s/90s. Love those packed stadiums with almost everyone standing, the flags, flares, the passion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)