Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (45 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Once again our great PR guys will just bend over and take it in the ass while the club's reputation suffers. I'll never understand why we never respond. Our whole PR campaign should be about Calciopoli until that cheat image is cleared.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Can't find the original docs in English

http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20130908/football/-Calciopoli-charges-disproved-.485281

The sentence was long disputed because of the largely different severity of punishment between Juventus and other involved teams. According to the court the conduct of team managers, considered in all the cases not a real match-fixing but a mere violation of sport loyalty principles, seemed to have, in case of Juventus, the effect to influence match results; while in the case of other teams, the same effect was not considered so much evident. Juventus representatives considered this assumption totally arbitrary and never proven. -wikipedia
https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=...uYDACw&usg=AFQjCNE2Elq5-Ra56uejaQcHO75fahCMJQ

http://www.calcioblog.it/post/22075...opoli-il-campionato-20042005-e-stato-regolare

inter calciopoli
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/ed...ter-will-almost-certainly-be-stripped-of-2006

Milito deal
http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/1966327/

Herrera coffee
http://www.beppegrillo.it/en/2006/09/helenio_herreras_coffee.html

Recoba false passport
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11860/2212476/passport-scandal-recoba-banned-for-a-year

- - - Updated - - -

Most of you know but read how they won their 1st scudetto
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1909%E2%80%9310_Italian_Football_Championship

and this when they finished last but for fun they kept them up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1921%E2%80%9322_Prima_Divisione_%28C.C.I.%29

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Once again our great PR guys will just bend over and take it in the ass while the club's reputation suffers. I'll never understand why we never respond. Our whole PR campaign should be about Calciopoli until that cheat image is cleared.
Will only make it worse.

That's like Ted Cruz begging the media to take him seriously. No one will listen.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
no it won't, pussying out like this is what caused us to go down to serie B in the first place

and no it's definitely not
How isn't it? The harder we push, the more we get slapped around. Until the FIGC is replaced with competent people there is absolutely no way of fixing anything or getting any retribution.

Regardless of what we say, or facts we state, their minds are made up. Its obvious after all the revelations showing everyone else was just as dirty yet we were the only ones targeted. At this point its futile to do anything about it unless there is a huge change from the top-down. And if Italian history is anything to go by, I wouldn't expect that anytime soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Inter has been absolutely free to say whatever they want and its because the KNOW nothing will happen. Its done. They won.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
How isn't it? The harder we push, the more we get slapped around. Until the FIGC is replaced with competent people there is absolutely no way of fixing anything or getting any retribution.

Regardless of what we say, or facts we state, their minds are made up. Its obvious after all the revelations showing everyone else was just as dirty yet we were the only ones targeted. At this point its futile to do anything about it unless there is a huge change from the top-down. And if Italian history is anything to go by, I wouldn't expect that anytime soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Inter has been absolutely free to say whatever they want and its because the KNOW nothing will happen. Its done. They won.
so why are we suing FIGC for almost half a billion euros?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We won't see a penny of that and I think that's pretty clear. Actions are great but like I said, until changes are made from the top down with honest people we won't see shit happen in our favor.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know, maybe my brain is fried. I've been working on this research paper for hours my eyes are bleeding...

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Will only make it worse.

That's like Ted Cruz begging the media to take him seriously. No one will listen.
I disagree. We have a lot of material to work with. We have an initial sentence that states no match fixing occurred. We have Palazzi's report saying we committed article 1 violations while the Milanese clubs committed article six and are protected by statute of limitations. We have the fact that milan was previously relegated in the 80s and were punished with us in 2006 and yet they dont have that reputation. We have the calciopoli 2 trial that absolved the club of any wrong doing.

Most people don't even know about these things and only superficially remember 2006. This is our fault. We let others emphasize only 2006 and undermine all what happened afterwards.

You cant expect the media to do your work for you.. you need to create a long running campaign to turn that around. You need your PR agents to get their journalist contacts at newspapers to run those press releases across all of europe and especially in british media. You need your president to become aggressive against anyone who hints at such a wrong doing. We have statistics that show we dont get many penalties or many cards. Our youtube channel can collect videos of wrongfully unawarded penalties or red cards for us and for other teams. There is a lot of things that we could do without facing any legal repercussions.

Instead of Juve being perceived as a club that suffered a great injustice and yet heroically recovered, we are perceived as a club that used to cheat, got caught and then went back to cheating ways and are thus on top again.

I am certain we arent attracting new fans the way any team that dominates a league for 3 years would precisely because of that reputation. Young kids cheer on clubs primarily for bragging rights amongst other factors. Juve is terrible at bragging rights because all its recent successes can be brushed aside as the product of cheating.

If we stop bending over, the very least that would happen is that we would start a debate that might open many eyes.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I disagree. We have a lot of material to work with. We have an initial sentence that states no match fixing occurred. We have Palazzi's report saying we committed article 1 violations while the Milanese clubs committed article six and are protected by statute of limitations. We have the fact that milan was previously relegated in the 80s and were punished with us in 2006 and yet they dont have that reputation. We have the calciopoli 2 trial that absolved the club of any wrong doing.

Most people don't even know about these things and only superficially remember 2006. This is our fault. We let others emphasize only 2006 and undermine all what happened afterwards.

You cant expect the media to do your work for you.. you need to create a long running campaign to turn that around. You need your PR agents to get their journalist contacts at newspapers to run those press releases across all of europe and especially in british media. You need your president to become aggressive against anyone who hints at such a wrong doing. We have statistics that show we dont get many penalties or many cards. Our youtube channel can collect videos of wrongfully unawarded penalties or red cards for us and for other teams. There is a lot of things that we could do without facing any legal repercussions.

Instead of Juve being perceived as a club that suffered a great injustice and yet heroically recovered, we are perceived as a club that used to cheat, got caught and then went back to cheating ways and are thus on top.

I am certain we arent attracting new fans the way any team that dominates a league for 3 years would precisely because of that reputation. Young kids cheer on clubs primarily for bragging rights amongst other factors. Juve is terrible at bragging rights because all its recent successes can be brushed aside as the product of cheating.

If we stop bending over, the very least that would happen is that we would start a debate that might open many eyes.
:agree:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

You cant expect the media to do your work for you.. you need to create a long running campaign to turn that around. You need your PR agents to get their journalist contacts at newspapers to run those press releases across all of europe and especially in british media. You need your president to become aggressive against anyone who hints at such a wrong doing.

Instead of Juve being perceived as a club that suffered a great injustice and yet heroically recovered, we are perceived as a club that used to cheat, got caught and then went back to cheating ways and are thus on top.

Again, despite the mountain of evidence in our favor, who actually thinks the FIGC will allow themselves to be sued by a club they relegated? Even Moggi has been found innocent by the court yet the FIGC has stuck to his lifetime ban and refuses to budge. That should tell you everything you need to know.

That, and the culture in Italy is already deeply ingrained in Italians. You think Italians don't know about Milan being relegated in the 80s or Moggi being acquitted or false passports at Inter or illegal tapped calls by Inter on their players? Of course they know it but do you see the majority of Italians growing a conscience? I don't. I don't think any Juve fan sees that because we are pretty much alone there. Us vs them. The sooner everyone comes to terms with it the better.

Like I said, until this farce leadership team in the league gets replaced by honest unbiased leaders nothing is going to happen. Hell, Italy voted in a new racist president. I mean, come on...

- - - Updated - - -

X left me :sad:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Inter are such a disgusting and loathsome club. A cuntish club of gargantuan proportions. I hope they get relegated to Lega Pro and never see Serie A again.

Fuck people who want Inter to be competitive for the good of Serie A. That is absolute BS. Liverpool (up until recently the most successful club in England, and still the most successful English team in Europe) have been irrelevant for a long time, and they are historically/traditionally one of the giants of English football.

We don't need Inter. A strong Serie A with the likes of Juventus, Fiorentina, Lazio, Roma, and potentially Milan is more than enough.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Inter are such a disgusting and loathsome club. A $#@!ish club of gargantuan proportions. I hope they get relegated to Lega Pro and never see Serie A again.

$#@! people who want Inter to be competitive for the good of Serie A. That is absolute BS. Liverpool (up until recently the most successful club in England, and still the most successful English team in Europe) have been irrelevant for a long time, and they are historically/traditionally one of the giants of English football.

We don't need Inter. A strong Serie A with the likes of Juventus, Fiorentina, Lazio, Roma, and potentially Milan is more than enough.
Amen, I hope for a competitive league, I hope every single team improves, except for them shower of cunts.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Inter :lol:

Fuck the league, they can rot.

Same with Milan, even though I don't hate them nearly as much a lot of their fans around 2007-2011 were fucking unbearable, talking about rule breaking when the dumb cunts themselves were involved and punished to a lesser extent than us.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Inter are such a disgusting and loathsome club. A $#@!ish club of gargantuan proportions. I hope they get relegated to Lega Pro and never see Serie A again.

$#@! people who want Inter to be competitive for the good of Serie A. That is absolute BS. Liverpool (up until recently the most successful club in England, and still the most successful English team in Europe) have been irrelevant for a long time, and they are historically/traditionally one of the giants of English football.

agree 100%. id like to add Napoli there too :yuck:

Strong Serie A (with Juve, Lazio, Milan, Fiorentina and Roma) :tup:

a strong Inter (and Napoli) :tdown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)