Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (227 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Again, despite the mountain of evidence in our favor, who actually thinks the FIGC will allow themselves to be sued by a club they relegated? Even Moggi has been found innocent by the court yet the FIGC has stuck to his lifetime ban and refuses to budge. That should tell you everything you need to know.

That, and the culture in Italy is already deeply ingrained in Italians. You think Italians don't know about Milan being relegated in the 80s or Moggi being acquitted or false passports at Inter or illegal tapped calls by Inter on their players? Of course they know it but do you see the majority of Italians growing a conscience? I don't. I don't think any Juve fan sees that because we are pretty much alone there. Us vs them. The sooner everyone comes to terms with it the better.

Like I said, until this farce leadership team in the league gets replaced by honest unbiased leaders nothing is going to happen. Hell, Italy voted in a new racist president. I mean, come on...

- - - Updated - - -

X left me :sad:
I never said anything about suing the FIGC.
Our PR campaign should change so that our image is fixed and the club gets the recognition it deserves. Whats been done is done and like you said we wont get a dime in the courts. What I am saying is that we should work on our image and stop taking it up the ass - no suing no courts.
We could sue the likes of totti or desanctis though but that wouldnt be necessary.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I never said anything about suing the FIGC.
Our PR campaign should change so that our image is fixed and the club gets the recognition it deserves. Whats been done is done and like you said we wont get a dime in the courts. What I am saying is that we should work on our image and stop taking it up the ass - no suing no courts.
We could sue the likes of totti or desanctis though but that wouldnt be necessary.
How could we sue Totti and De Sanctanus?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Here's hoping for a historically somewhat significant club like Bologna or Pro Vercelli, or perhaps both, to get bought by uber-wealthy folk and Serie A to become a Juventus -- Bologna -- Pro Vercelli dominated league, with Milan, Inter, Roma, Napoli, Fiorentina all going bankrupt and being relegated into obscurity. :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Here's hoping for a historically somewhat significant club like Bologna or Pro Vercelli, or perhaps both, to get bought by uber-wealthy folk and Serie A to become a Juventus -- Bologna -- Pro Vercelli dominated league, with Milan, Inter, Roma, Napoli, Fiorentina all going bankrupt and being relegated into obscurity. :D
My boy Joey Saputo bought Bologna and Pro Vercelli are our feeder club. :numnum:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
How could we sue Totti and De Sanctanus?
If a player or whatever figure implies or accuses of you of cheating, I think you can sue for slander because that is defamation. The threat of legal action itself can shut some mouths up.

But again, thats not necessary. What is necessary is that we up our PR game.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Milan should be eradicated from football.
Along with barca.

- - - Updated - - -

That would be fucking awesome :lol:

Oh and I love the fact that Bologna AND Pro Vercelli have 7 Scudetti each.

Roma, Lazio and Napoli have 6 Scudetti between themselves :lol:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:lol:

Add to Torino to that, a proper intercity rivalry would be awesome, even though some of their fans can be real cunts.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Prosecutor during farsopoli: we had material on some Milan club that would have caught them red-handed when the phone calls got out but right after that everything stopped.
Journalist: meelan?
Prosecutor during farsopoli: no, the other one.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If Gianni and Humberto were alive by that time, maybe that shid would have never happened. Alive and a little younger too, because they were very old.

addya.wikrama

May 22, 2009
But we should keep spread this kind of news to inform the fact to the world especially to the low-informed serie-a pundits around the globe that we are the true victim of calciopoli while fucking-shit intermerda is the true villain! Fuck! Hate them so much! A criminal sport-entity they are!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 219)