Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (23 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This part of AA's speech earlier tonight is such a good summary of how unbelievably fishy this whole thing is:

"In May 2010 we presented a statement to the FIGC requesting an investigation of the criteria under which the 2005-06 Scudetto was awarded to Inter. For 14 months it remained a dead letter. This raises doubts about the workings of the sports justice system, because the 2006 maxi-trial was completed in four months and led to severe punishment. Whereas we had to wait 14 months to get a reply to an eight-page statement. Quite a difference. At that point it inevitably became a political question, but up to then we had always been confident in the proper workings of the sports justice institutions. Palazzi's report came out on July 1st, a few days after expiry of the time limit for contesting the documents in question. We asked the Federal Council for a ruling, and when the Council decided not to make a decision we considered other ways of pursuing the interests of our club.”

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
everyone can see it that it was political and berlusca or moratti was pushing the buttons to get us demoted...i'm gonna use a rab expression and say that who doesn't see this is not a juve fan.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
And your avatar will come in handy.
All along I thought that was boxing hand wrap.

Some thought about it and now a radio station said Juve could announce that another league would gladly take Juve and have them leave Serie A. :p
:weee:

While secco hides in the wardrobe jerking off while chanting 'Poulsen, boumsong aaaanrade!!!' in his head.
:lol:

Just out of curiosity, if Juve can prove that the Inter wiretaps were left out on purpose(by whoever), would it negate the statute of limitations? Because that's clearly obstruction of justice, at least in a court of law (in the US). Not sure how it works in Italy, especially since it was a sporting tribunal.
The way it works in Italy is, you can kill someone, hide in your nonna's basement for five years, and then come out and say they can't do shit because of the statute of limitations.

What a scumbag.

"The serenity of italian football is at stake, so Juventus should shut up, whether they were wrong'ed or not. Serenity above all!"

:sergio:
Retard.

Seriously AA, move this club to France. We might as well.

Would be such a cool statement. Read: "Juventus Football Club". It doesn't say Juventus Torino. Let's get the fuck up out of there..
:agree:

It would be awesome if we got Petrucci, Abete, Moratti, Palazzi and Guido Rossi at this table and shot them down with tommy guns like in the 1940s.
That's what I'm expecting. Him to have a pistol down there and pick them fat pigs off one by one.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Even though we will most likely end up with nothing, and even though I'm still pissed off with his handling of the Del Piero situation, I gotta commend AA's persistence thoughout all of this.

Expose these corrupt pigs in the FIGC, Coni and Inter for the vile filth they are.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
ok. someone please explain to me how this "juve playing in another league" works out...the only other instance ive heard of something like that is the old firm and the epl..enlighten me..

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
well seems like you have all the ends covered Mr. Internet Attorney, why don't you storm in there and get us some justice?

in the meanwhile, the rest of us who do not give a flying fuck about rich dude power struggles and their subsequent token bullshit statements will try to follow the football team instead.
The majority of the posts in this thread are completely rooted in concern of, and interest in, the power struggles and corruption perpertrated by 'rich dudes' which led to the 2006 calciopoli scandal, which affected juventus horribly and hugely.

I am surely one of many who appreciate greatly anyone who makes a very complicated situation easier for a juventino with no legal background, to understand and keep abreast of what is happening and what is likely to happen...

Many thanks, mr Jem, for your efforts in this thread. I appreciate the information and explanations. Keep 'em coming.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Yes, it was. First of all, I'm not entirely sure whether or not everything has to happen in a particular order (meaning that those and those courts have to be attempted and exhausted before moving on to other forms of courts). This is common in a lot of places, but I'm not sure how it works down there. If we went to TNAS simply because we had to exhaust that option, then it's fully understandable. But if we could choose to go directly to the civil courts or the ordinary courts, then the TNAS move was a waste of time.

Either way, Juventus is moving on, and there are more options.
Well, as much as i know, you go step by step from lower to higher courts because there is no turning back. Now, i suck at law, but i know this for sure so ill just explain it to you like this; if you choose to go from a lvl 2 to a lvl 3 court then there is a chance that if you dont like the decision of the lvl 3 court you go to the highest lvl 4 court (for example) and maybe you will get something out of it. But, if you go from the lvl 2 court straight to the highest lvl 4 court then the decision of the lvl 4 court will be final and you wont be able to go back to the lower lvl 3 court.....

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
It was just my elaboration of, or take, if you will, on what Petrucci said earlier: "Those who want to re-open (the case) create problems for the serenity of Italian football."

Such an infuriating statement from that piece of shit.
Kinda funny if you think about it. Along the lines of "Enjoy the rape and keep your mouth shut. No need to make waves!"

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Fuck em, we will sit at the table ask for exactly what we want, they will say no and rip them a new one in the courts. They are on the ropes now
Unlikely.

The best thing to do for both parties (can't stress this enough!!) is to come to some kind of understanding, which will probably happen in the end (titles unassigned or whatnot).

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Well, here is Moratti saying he agrees with the meeting but under one condition: Scudetto 2006 must not be under consideration.

http://www.goal.com/it/news/240/cal...etrucci-e-agnelli?utm_source=tf&utm_medium=tw
He has more to lose than anyone else involved. That much is clear to me.

As for Andrea Agnelli, I say give him credit flow juventini, for he has been good to his word, and seems unwilling to simply mak a show of an effort for justice. If he is as hellbent as he seems, on taking this as high as possible, even better. Also...and I may be awfully wrong on this score...people have written before about John Elkanns inlvolvement in the original scandal. Are those suggestions not now dead on the vine? Given the fact that Elkann, is essentially, Andrea's boss, and Elkann would surely not be allong this brilliant crusade to continue if he could be in any way personally implicated in any legal proceedings? Does this clear Elkann also?

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
The biggest problem in Italy, is that the powerful men like sucking each others dicks, obviously Moratti's pussy tastes better than Agnelli's dick. Nothing can be done about that.

TIM, Oil and lots and lots of money. Might as well not go to the meeting.

Did they say when btw ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)