Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (23 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Enjoy this, guys...

-------------------------

Italian Olympic chief blasts "arrogant" Juventus

Italian Olympic Committee (Coni) president Gianni Petrucci on Wednesday hit out at Turin giants Juventus for seeking to have their match-fixing punishment reversed.

Juve were stripped of two league titles and relegated to Serie B after having been found guilty in the 2006 calciopoli scandal of trying to influence referees.

But ever since the Old Lady of Turin has tried to exhaust every avenue possible to see their punishments overturned.

They have filed appeals with Coni's National Court of Arbitration for Sport (TNAS) and European football governing body UEFA, while their latest attempt was to bring a case in a local Italian court in the Latium region claiming 444-million euros ($599m) in damages from the Italian Football Federation (Figc).

Now that TNAS has declared itself unable to judge on Juve's claim, Petrucci has had enough.

"I don't like what's happening in top-level football at the moment, it's an illness of legal doping," he said at a press conference in Rome.

"Top-level football will lose the respect of public opinion if it continues like this. I'm talking about a part of top-level football (Juve), a part that believes it's cunning.

"I'm not having a go at lawyers but right now they're trying to make everything possible.

"We're in the hands of too many lawyers. I'm not saying that we don't have the right to appeal to the courts, but we're going beyond every level of sporting justice.

"There's a lack of respect for the rules and for ethics. The arrogant and domineering must not prevail.

"I'm talking about a part of top-level Italian football because we're witnessing something that's never been seen before.

"Unfortunately they don't accept the results on the pitch any more but as long as I have a voice to defend our rules, I'll do so.

"The (football club) presidents knew that when they entered the world of sport: theirs is the money, the rules are ours!"

Asked about Juve's latest appeal in the courts, Petrucci pleaded with the Italian giants to come to their senses.

"Where's the sense in continuing? Taking a step backwards would mean taking two forwards," he said.

"After this latest decision, what's the point in continuing? Those with more intelligence put it at the service of others. I'm making an appeal but maybe those serve no purpose any more."

Juve have never accepted the fact that they were stripped of two titles and still include the 2005 and 2006 scudetto crowns in their list of honours -- although this is not recognised by the football authorities.

What particularly rankles is that although the 2005 title remains unassigned, the 2006 crown was awarded to runners-up Inter Milan.

"I don't know if it was right to award that title to Inter, it's not up to Coni to say so," added Petrucci.

"However, the rules were respected and for Coni that's the end of the matter. Those who want to re-open (the case) create problems for the serenity of Italian football. Nowadays you live on your credibility and your curriculum.

"It's not true that whoever shouts the loudest is right. That's enough, we've put our faith in a group of wise people to make a stand against the arrogance of a part of football."

AFP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
why not, seriously fuck this bs about us sacrificing for other garbage teams who benefited from us going to seria B while a certain crap team went on to win the cl that same f***ing year while we all were watching our team in seria B while others could'nt have cared much even though its a known fact with out juventus italy might have not even won the world cup in the first place.
I see the point in AA being diplomatic today. He is giving them one last chance to make things right, if they pass that up then its going to get ugly.

Fuck the rest of the teams, no one else lost MILLIONS.

May 12, 2007
Just out of curiosity, if Juve can prove that the Inter wiretaps were left out on purpose(by whoever), would it negate the statute of limitations? Because that's clearly obstruction of justice, at least in a court of law (in the US). Not sure how it works in Italy, especially since it was a sporting tribunal.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
please inform us all which other options are available to Juve.

seems like going to TNAS was a pretty desperate attempt in the first place.
Yes, it was. First of all, I'm not entirely sure whether or not everything has to happen in a particular order (meaning that those and those courts have to be attempted and exhausted before moving on to other forms of courts). This is common in a lot of places, but I'm not sure how it works down there. If we went to TNAS simply because we had to exhaust that option, then it's fully understandable. But if we could choose to go directly to the civil courts or the ordinary courts, then the TNAS move was a waste of time.

Either way, Juventus is moving on, and there are more options.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I see the point in AA being diplomatic today. He is giving them one last chance to make things right, if they pass that up then its going to get ugly.

i hope so hustini, although the article rebel posted just pissed me off and made me less optimistic about this.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Do we have/need to act diplomatic? No.
Is it in our favour to act diplomatic? No.

Never do business in your life Hustini :D, people would make cash out of you :p

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
What a scumbag.

"The serenity of italian football is at stake, so Juventus should shut up, whether they were wrong'ed or not. Serenity above all!"

:sergio:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i hope so hustini, although the article rebel posted just pissed me off and made me less optimistic about this.
I am sure AA expected it, but at least no one can say we didn't "try" and go through all possible venues because we have, over and over again and not it appears that AA is finally getting fed up with this bull shit run arounds. The article he posted obviously sums up everyones reaction at Juve pushing forward.

People in high places are getting desperate. You can see it in Moratti's quotes, short n sweet and too afraid to answer any tough questions and uses the "statutes of limitations" excuse and thats the ONLY excuse he has. As far as this Petrucci fuck, of course we are arrogant BECAUSE WE KNOW WE ARE RIGHT. How would it make us look if we timidly pussy-footed around the justice system. Its nice having a president with balls to say it like it is.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Seriously AA, move this club to France. We might as well.

Would be such a cool statement. Read: "Juventus Football Club". It doesn't say Juventus Torino. Let's get the fuck up out of there..

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Yes, it was. First of all, I'm not entirely sure whether or not everything has to happen in a particular order (meaning that those and those courts have to be attempted and exhausted before moving on to other forms of courts). This is common in a lot of places, but I'm not sure how it works down there. If we went to TNAS simply because we had to exhaust that option, then it's fully understandable. But if we could choose to go directly to the civil courts or the ordinary courts, then the TNAS move was a waste of time.

Either way, Juventus is moving on, and there are more options.
lol, friggin' court of arbitration for sport washed their hands off of it and you're expecting civil courts to do something.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Do we have/need to act diplomatic? No.
Is it in our favour to act diplomatic? No.

Never do business in your life Hustini :D, people would make cash out of you :p
I know when to push and I know when to go balls out. Rab, how long have I been saying just go straight to the EU courts and say fuck Italy and the league if it gets damaged? I've been saying it forever. All I am saying now is I see (I think) where AA is going with this, he is giving them ONE LAST TIME to make it right, and as expected, we got Petrucci's predictable response.

These people are scared, they want us to cave and crawl back under a rock like we did in 2006. Now we are cleared, we have nothing to be afraid of. Hell, AA hasn't even said "the FIGC/Inter" is GUILTY of a crime, all he is saying is that it wasn't a fair trial and others need to be punished since we were. There is no way they can fault us or accuse us of any wrong doing other than "damaging the image of the league."

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
lol, friggin' court of arbitration for sport washed their hands off of it and you're expecting civil courts to do something.
A little law 101 for you. There is the material law and there is the process law.

Materially, we have a great case. It's the process bit that enables those scumbags to keep on telling us: "statutes of limitations have been passed." "We are not competent." etc.

Unless you have in depth knowledge of italian process law, I suggest you "lol" in silence from now on. Juventus' lawyers (and even a professor at law from the University of Rome) think there are chances that other courts will declare themselves competent.

Should we not even try?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
MoRATti: "I agree with the president of CONI, Gianni Petrucci. We are by his side and share the spirit and sense of responsibility with which he approached this particular moment in Italian football, which we hope will return to be primarily a sport and less a problem of the courts. "

Of course no courts huh? That's why you used the statute of limitations because you don't like those. A**h*le!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I know when to push and I know when to go balls out. Rab, how long have I been saying just go straight to the EU courts and say fuck Italy and the league if it gets damaged? I've been saying it forever. All I am saying now is I see (I think) where AA is going with this, he is giving them ONE LAST TIME to make it right, and as expected, we got Petrucci's predictable response.

These people are scared, they want us to cave and crawl back under a rock like we did in 2006. Now we are cleared, we have nothing to be afraid of. Hell, AA hasn't even said "the FIGC/Inter" is GUILTY of a crime, all he is saying is that it wasn't a fair trial and others need to be punished since we were. There is no way they can fault us or accuse us of any wrong doing other than "damaging the image of the league."
Well, lets hope this is the last soft card we play. Or else we're just wasting our time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)